the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

--Daycare--

+6
Sweet
Echo
Ale J.
Invisimort
ßøn∑z
Jacky K.
10 posters

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

--Daycare-- - Page 15 Empty Re: --Daycare--

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:47 pm

Cricket
Oh. I nodded. "Cricket, Finn."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:49 pm

I like doing first posts like this in third :3

Endellion walked down the halls of the rapist's mansion, her hand closed around the hand of the child that she knew and loved as Marley, even if she didn't have that name yet. The Aldric twins were close behind, Dorian's face passive and calm, but Alex's betraying a bit of nervousness.
"It's going to be fun guys, trust me"
"Why should we trust you? I can't even pronounce your name..." Alex muttered, taking a tiny step closer to his twin. Endellion chuckled as they arrived at the daycare center
"Just trust me. Partly because you don't have a choice"

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:51 pm

Sarah

I looked up as another lady came in with more kids around my age. How many more kids would come in before the morning was over? Huh...it looked like those boys were twins. Cool!
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:55 pm

T.Mor:

"uhm...its a planet...you know...Erf." I didn't know how Else to explain it really... "What planet do you live on then?"

Mr. Face:

I thought the echolocation Was implied... But fine. "Nice to meet you." I said calmly. One had an accent...interesting. "where Are you from?" I asked, my teeth clicking against eachother accidentally.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:56 pm

Name: Lorrick Bane
Appearence: http://us.cdn3.123rf.com/168nwm/imagesolutions/imagesolutions0806/imagesolutions080600050/3231033-6-year-old-boy-waiting.jpg
Other: Lorrick is leading a normal life right now. When he turns 18, he will become a guardian angel...but he doesn't have to worry about that for another 12 years ^,^

Name: Nathan Gregory
Appearance: http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00640/news-graphics-2007-_640081a.jpg
Other: When he turns 15, he'll become a vampire assassain type dude....fun, right?
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:57 pm

Sarah

"Earth," I told him. "And saying you live on a planet really doesn't narrow things down any!"

Nike

"Me?" Senet asked. "I come fhrom Fhrance."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:59 pm

Girl
I hid behind the lady's legs as we walked into the room. There were so many kids! It was kind of... scary. I bit my lip, watching them, and wondering if they were going to hurt me like the others did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:02 am

Kara walked up to the daycare center, Lorrick trudging behind her, Nathan holding her hand.
"Why do we have to go?" Nathan asked, a small whine to his voice.
Kara looked down at him with a smile. "Because. I have to go do some work. You'll love it, Nate. I promise."
Lorrick gave a small snort from behind her, making her turn her head, her eyebrows raised. Lorrick caught her look, his face a mask of dismay. "We can watch over ourselves," he muttered, his hands stuffed in his pockets.
Kara rolled her eyes, holding out her hand to him which he begrudgingly took. "In the future, you'll both be badasses in your own way. Right now, you've barely started school." They bother looked up at her in confusion. "Nevermind," she murmured, walking them into the building.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:03 am

Sarah

The new, blonde-haired girl looked kind of nervous. ...Wow, her hair was so long! But anyway, she must've been really shy the way she was hiding behind the lady that brought her. And why was everyone being brought here by a lady? I wondered if the girl would try to interact with anyone.

And then another lady came in with more kids! This place was going to get crowded before too long...
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:04 am

Castle: I reach out for a toy truck, thoughtfully spinning it's wheels.
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:07 am

Kylia looked up from her sulking spot and saw two boys walk in with some lady. She clutched her angel doll a little bit closer and watched them carefully before she finally stood up and walked towards them tenatively. Mark, who had gotten bored with the blocks, looked around for something to do that was troublesome. He saw Kylia walking towards the boys and his eyes lit up. Perhaps they would have ideas on how to get in trouble.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:11 am

Dorian
I watched a girl approach, and I stuffed my hands in my pockets, shooting her a glare. I did not want to be here, this was... childish. Silly. I would be an assassin some day, feared, too. And I was wasting my time here?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:12 am

After saying her good-byes, Kara left Lorrick and Nate to thier own devices. They both looked over at the girl approaching them, a friendly smile coming to Nate's face, Lorrick's face staying blank as he studied her.
"Hi," Nate said, bitting his lip. "Um, my name's Nathan. But just call me Nate." His smile turned shy. He glanced over at Lorrick, waiting for him to introduce himself.
Lorrick simply studied the girl for a moment, then his eyes moved around the room, his hands fiddling with a loose thread on his shirt.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:15 am

Kylia frowned at the boy who didn't saw anything to her and sighed. "I'm Kylia," she smiled brightly at Nate. "Are you new here too?" She asked, clutching to her man doll with angel wings.

Mark stolled over as casually as a six year old could. "Hiya!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:03 am

Winter Dragon wrote:Sarah

"Earth," I told him. "And saying you live on a planet really doesn't narrow things down any!"

Nike

"Me?" Senet asked. "I come fhrom Fhrance."

T.Mor:

"I'm sorry. I don't know anything else about where I live." I said, a little bit irritatedly. "And I'm not allwed to give out my address." Because then they could find you...and burn down your house.

Mr.Face:

No...I was talking to the other kid with the accent. Sometimes people asked silly questions. I'd found it was generally frowned upon to reply dripping with sarcasm."You'll have to explain further. I have no idea what a 'France' is. I apologise if this is ignorance on my part." I said instead. I didn't move my head toward him, because I didn't want to throw off the hesitant geometry that I'd had forming in my head. I didn't want to thave to recalibrate locations based on where my head moved in space as well.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:01 am

"You're a character. I'm a character. He's a character." said Andrew, taking each turn to point to himself, Leslie, and Tommy. "You're Winter's charrie and we're Gh's. Look, I get that it's hard to go from the year to the next. I died in 1912 and now's 2011! I've been there, but I have met an older version of you and I am not lying." Andrew stuck out his hand, "Now I don't believe we have met...well you know what I mean...I'm Andrew."

"Andrew, you know it doesn't work, why are you-" started Tommy, but Andrew cut him off.

"She's a demon. She can touch us," he grinned, "that rule doesn't apply to her and the idoit I mentioned before."

"That little brute can touch us?"

"Yes, yes he can and I've fought the older version of him before. Don't think about it." said Andrew. Tommy's face fell, he wanted to teach that boy a lesson.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Why? Is it because of where you work?" Evan asked T. Mor.

Last edited by gh3325 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:31 am

Ezra walked over to the toy car area. Picking up a blue car, he sat down not to far from Castle.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:09 pm

Leslie

Character? What did he mean by that? Older versions, younger versions, year changes... I was still confused, but I shook his hand anyway.

Nike

"Euh, eet's een Euhrope," Senet told him, looking surprised.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:40 pm

Girl
I glanced over at the boy who introduced himself as 'Nate'. He seemed less scary than the others, less likely to thrash out and hurt. Speaking of which... I looked over at Dorian and Alex with a slight wince, wondering if they'd hurt me if I went over to talk to Nate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:49 pm

"I'm just as confused as you are," laughed Andrew. He stood up, drawling himself to full height, and looked at the door. "I probably should go...Gh will think something's wrong."

Tommy glared at Andrew, "I haven't seen you in almost a century and you plan on leaving?!"

Andrew shifted his feet uncomfortably. Seeing Tommy made him feel strange. Tommy had been older than he had been, and now there was a six year difference between them. "Well...I..."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:02 pm

Leslie

"It won't matter soon, anyway," I said, "since you both need to move on. Now Tommy, why can't you move on? You know that he's here, and he's dead, and you've done all you can do."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:06 pm

Endellion
"Well, see ya gang. Please don't tear anybody's throat out, yadda yadda yadda, excetera excetera. Bye!" I said quickly, tearing away from Girl's grip on my leg, and giving them all a final wave before leaving

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:14 pm

"I..I don't know," Tommy said quietly.

"For goodness sakes Tommy! You were here six years, six years before I died! Why? Why would you think it was your fault?! You couldn't have done anything! How could you be such an idoit?!"

"Quit yelling at me! It's not my fault I don't know!" shouted Tommy, tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Tommy...I'm sorry...I didn't mean-" tried Andrew. He reached out to Tommy but Tommy shrugged him away, disappearing before his eyes.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:00 pm

Leslie

"...God dammit!" I exclaimed before turning to Andrew. "Now look what you've gone and done! Ugh, I have to go find him now before he gets into trouble." I sniffed the air, trying to latch onto Tommy's scent.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:29 pm

Mr.Face:

I felt like an imbecile. "What is Europe then?" I asked, after a moment of clicking.

T.Mor:

"No. It's common sense." Duh. You don't talk about where you live. Especially if you're lucky enough to HAVE a real house. You'd be robbed blind in an instant. Or...Dead.
Don't think about it. Don't think about it. Don't think about it.
Ugh.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum