the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets try again and Lets try again...

5 posters

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Lets try again and Lets try again... - Page 6 Empty Re: Lets try again and Lets try again...

Post by Stevie Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:27 am

Meg-
I sit in the corner alone and think about how no one has taken the initiative to say hello yet. I play with a string on my ripped jean shorts. I act like I'm busy doing something, while yet I'm just scheming in my head as always.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Lets try again and Lets try again... - Page 6 Empty Re: Lets try again and Lets try again...

Post by Bells Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:56 am

Blake glared darkly down the hall as he made his way through the rain poring from the clouds above him. Wonderful. He was stuck in size freaking prison and couldn't get it to stop raining. Wow. This really made his day.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:01 am

Meg-
Out of the corner of my eye I saw a shadow... I wondered... Before I could even think twice I stood up and started out of the room. I walked down the dark hall only to come to my sences when I bumped into a dark figure. "Sorry," I said silently, "It's quite dark in this hall. I probably shouldn't be wandering."
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:49 am

Angela smiled, then glanced at Jake with a bit of annoyance. "Yeah, you um tried to kill him just a second ago. Not a very nice thing to do but as far as I saw you didn't cause any real damage."

Blake glanced down at the girl who'd bumped into him and hasitly tried to push the storm away. "No, no, it's fine. Wouldn't be so dark in here if I could keep my blasted powers under control."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:55 pm

Meg-

"Or maybe if they'd put in some lights here. I'm not so sure what I'm doing here anyway. For the most part I sit ar..."I thought for a minute. I'm not about to open up to some guy I just ran into. "My names Meg. And again I am sorry for bumping into you."
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:26 pm

Gah, with all these first peoples here I'm just gonna have to convert.

Blake:

I smirked a little as I eyed the camera's up in the halls. "It's fine. I'm Blake. The authors seem to have an issue with putting lights up anywhere in here. Of course, they're the ones that stuck us in here but still."

Back in the Control Room

Bells:

I glanced at the screen and frowned a little. "Looks like we have a new character in the prison. Where's her author?" I was a little confused as I glance around before walking to the door. "Hello?" I asked peeking my head into the hallway.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:29 pm

Meg- "Well there's nothing we can do about it?" Glances in the same direction the still nameless boy "What's up there...?"

Back in the Control Room

Stevie- I walk down the hallway towards an open door. "Hello..."
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:33 pm

Blake:

"I haven't gone that way yet but it is most likely more hallways and a few traps. Bells loves those." I glared at the camera to show how much I really hated her right now. But I was also pretty sure she didn't care.

Back in the Control Room

"Ah, come in, come in! I knew we were missing an author! Would you like a coke? I believe our charries just met!" I gestured towards an empty computer chair. "Take a seat if you want!"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:44 pm

Stevie-
I take a seat next to the other author and take the much needed drink. "Yes, indeed, I believe they have. What are they doing? And why is the hallway they're in so dark? Are we trying to prove a point." In my head I laugh silently to myself, I was clueless.

Meg-
"You haven't gone that way yet? Well what are you waiting for? Is there something I'm missing? Let's go." I turn and stare at him once more. Very distinct features on his face made him sort of beautiful. "Is Bells your author by the way?"
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:15 pm

Nowhere but the control room
"I'm not sure...we could put some lights on." I said smiling at the new author. I saw Blake glare at the camera. "Someone doesnt like you Bells..." I said laughing.

Ryan
"Yeah...I have a feeling Jake won't like me much...then again, he never did like me..." I said. He seemed okay. I stared at the knife on the ground. If Angela hadn't stopped me...Jake would have been dead by now. And Alyson...she would have been crushed. Half of her soul taken away. And I had a feeling she wouldn't have ever forgiven me if I had killed him...
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:06 pm

The Control Room

I laughed as I glanced at the screen. "Well, I believe he has a good reason not to."

Angela patted him on the head as she glanced around. "That's okay. Not many people like me either." She grinned as she continued to sit on his back.

Blake sighed and nodded slightly as he started to walk, "Yes, she is my author unfortunately."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:23 pm

Meg-
"Well what happened? I can see you seem to have quite the hatred for her..." I followed Blake down the long dark hall. At first it seemed like a good idea, but as the hallways started to devour us whole, I grabbed Blakes' arm as an automatically as I caught myself starting to panic. "Sorry," I said almost inevitably "I don't really like the dark."

Stevie-
"What did you do to him? And about the lights, I think it'd be a good idea."
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:16 pm

Ryan
I turned my head around as much as I could in my position. "You want a piggy back ride or something?" I asked, laughing to myself. Oh Angela...
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:15 pm

(Uhhhhh so confused O.o)
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:34 pm

Lol gh, okay, here is the rundown.

Milena just found them and is now holding Alyson against a wall with a knife under her chin. Jake is knocked out against a wall because Milena told Ryan to kill him. Ryan almost did but then Angela jumped on his back, knocking him out of a trance. Everything happened pretty fast. So Ezra could probably be standing there like, 'What the hell just happened...' :PP ))
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:39 pm

Ezra

I stood there, dumbfounded. Shaking my head, I tried to decide which situation to try ro handle first. I went with Alyson's. "Put the knife down," I said to Milena.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:09 am

Angela grinned and tightened her grip on him as she spoke in a singsong voice. "Why of course!" She declared happily. "Why else would I be on your back right now?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:07 pm

Alyson

I saw Ezra walk up. Why hadn't I noticed him before? Milena lifted the dagger further into my neck.

"I have no need for you now Ezra. I've found her, and now you can leave." Milena said to Ezra, turning back to me. "As for you, I suggest you don't struggle. Maybe I won't make you suffer." Ezra had helped her? No...she had to have tricked him. She dug the dagger so deep in that my neck was dripping in blood. It hurt badly. I had suffered worse, but still. If only I could get a distraction, make her take this magic off of me so I could just reverse the spell...
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:24 pm

Ryan
I laughed, "Okie Dokie. Hold on tight little missy!" I got up slowly, making sure she couldn't fall off, and walked away from the drama that Milena was facing. I didn't really see whoever the other people were...I started running through the halls. "Better hope you don't fall off!"
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:39 pm

Ezra

I kicked Milena sharply in the knee to make her fall back.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:22 pm

Angela clung tightly to him as she giggled, leaning her head back a little as he ran. "I'm not gonna fall, this is way to much fun for me to let that happen." She declared happily and moved her head to tuck it against his back and smiled.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:38 am

Alyson

I felt the magic come off, Milena fell to the ground. I jumped on her and held her down, taking the blade and holding it against her neck now. Way to switch positions. She smiled at me.

"Kill me. You have the chance. Do it." She watched me closely. My hand shook slightly around the blade. I had my chance. I could finally get out of this mess. But...if I killed her...I couldn't...kill. Could I. She laughed.

"Thought so. Your not the killer are you. It proves your too weak to handle anything." I felt my eyes changing color. A deep purple, nearly black.

I can't be weak. I must kill her. End this once and for all. A voice in my head that sounded like mine, but darker. My vsion got blurry. Kill? Yes. Kill. Excellent idea....
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:45 am

Ezra

All-right, this was getting out of hand. Alyson looked kill happy for a moment. "Halte," I commanded, the spell directed at Milena. This should stop her at least.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:15 pm

Alyson

I watched as Milena froze. That voice in my head went away slowly. I was holding the dagger in my hands, it was covered in both of our blood. What...happened? Was I really about to kill her? No...I couldn't, I wasn't a killer. The Madness..it came with using my magic..maybe it was that...

Jake? I said in my mind. The other side was...blank. I looked up and remembered what happened.

"Jake!" I yelled out,getting up and running over to him. Oh Jake...this was my fault...I shouldn't have left him.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:01 am

Ezra

"Is he okay?" I asked, running after her. He was slumped up against the wall.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next