the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets try again and Lets try again...

5 posters

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Lets try again and Lets try again... - Page 5 Empty Re: Lets try again and Lets try again...

Post by Banshee Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:42 pm

Ezra

"Little friend? I'm taller than you in case you haven't noticed. Jake's your half- brother? I'll help you find them."
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Lets try again and Lets try again... - Page 5 Empty Re: Lets try again and Lets try again...

Post by Ale J. Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:44 pm

Milena smiled, "Yes, im assuming you know him too...just dont mention that we are related...Alyson doesnt know yet. Im going to surprise her..." Jake didnt know either...
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:45 pm

Ezra

I raised an dark eyebrow, I had a feeling she had something up her sleeve. "What are you planning?" I asked her.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:53 pm

Milena lied as if it were the truth, "I wanted to tell Alyson that we were related. Ive been trying to find them for awhile, but this place is so huge..."
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:55 pm

Ezra

I knew how to lie well, and how to sense when someone was lying. I was positive she was but I played along. "I'll help you find them."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:58 pm

Milena smiled pleasantly, "Thank you so much. Do you have any idea where they might be?" She asked, seemingly innocent.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:59 pm

Ezra

"Errr....no. Where did you see them last? If you saw them...I mean." I asked her.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:20 pm

Milena ndded. "I did see them...well hear them. In a hallway on the 5th floor."
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:22 pm

Ezra

"I think we're on the forth floor...so all we have to do is find a way to get up to the fifth." I saw an elevator, but this building was old enough to not trust it. "Let's take the stairs."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:05 pm

Last edited by Ale J. on Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:39 pm

Milena
"Who needs stairs? Here, take my hand. I can have us up there in two seconds." She said, although she wasnt fond of people touching her...so strange. But still, it was better than stairs.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:19 am

Ezra

I hesitantly took her hand, gosh... her hands were cold. Knowing well how she was going to get us up there, I shut my eyes tightly. I hated this kind of transportation.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:15 pm

Milena wondered if he really knew what they were doing. "If you close your eyes you wont see anything! Whats the fun in that?" she made both of their molecules separate, soon they were in a misty form. She had a black colored mist, she then took them through the ceiling and made the molecules unite again once they hit the ground.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:48 am

Back in the Control Room

I walked back in with a few pops in hand. Upon seeing Gh I gave a huge grin. "Nice to see you here! Gets lonely being just me and Ale J.." Handing out the pops I took a seat back at my monitor and started checking where everyone was. "Did I miss anything important?"

Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:11 pm

Control Room

"Well, Alyson just tried taking Angela away. Mikhail probably won't like that. Also, Ryan is about to place an attack on Jake. Oh! Milena just met Ezra and he is helping her find Alyson. It's about to become full war in that hallway."
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:13 pm

Control Room

"Oh, cool." I searched for Angela and all of them.

Angela blinked and stared at Alyson as she got moved, not quite understanding what was happening. "Alyson? What are you doing?"

Mikhail lowered his fangs and stalked after them, fire in his eyes.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:35 pm

(Gah Switching POV)

Alyson
I looked behind me and saw Mikhail. I ran faster with Angela than my legs could really carry me. I had to get her away from him. "Mikhail is controlling you! We have to fix you or something!" I called out to Jake in my mind.

Jake! I need help over here! Where are you?

...Nothing. Why wasn't he listening? He always at least answered. I ran with Angela, wondering why he didn't answer me....

Jake
I was about to follow Mikhail, when i heard the talking start in the hallway close to us. Then, without warning, i felt something push against my back as i fell foreward onto the floor. "What the-" I said but i was now against a wall. A voice came from behind me.

"Miss me?" I remembered that voice...it was from the night he almost killed Alyson.

"Ryan." I said, and heard a chuckle from behind me.

"Nice to see you again Magic Boy, I'll just be killing you now." He said. As if this were a regular conversation. Before he could say anything else, I turned around and my eyes turned a shimmering gold.

"I don't think so." I said, making him fly across the room and into the back wall with a simple motion of my hands.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:52 pm

Angela blinked slowly at her, not really noticing anything around them. "Mikhail? He's dead. No. He's alive and he loves me." She grinned happily, then her eyes fell on Jake and Ryan, something tugging at the back of her mind. "Ryan?" She struggled against Alyson as the fog started to clear. "Let me go! I have to go help Ryan!"

Mikhail - still following them.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:49 pm

Alyson
"What?" I said, but it was too late. I let her go. What did she- I saw Jake and Ryan. No! Why were they fighting? Ryan was good now! I ran toward them as Ryan hit the back wall.

Jake
Ryan got up, nearly unfazed. He ran toward me fast, I was looking at his fangs...when I saw someone out of the corner of my eyes. No..that...couldnt be...

Milena
I walked into the hallway. Jake and Ryan were fighting, how nice. Ryan had listened to me. So many things were happening at once, where was...Oh! Alyson, she had just spotted Jake. I waited for her eyes to drift my way...Oh! Her eyes widened in fear...how i loved fear! Especially when others feared me...

Jake
As i was about to attack Ryan again, I saw her step into the hallway.

"M-Milena..." I whispered in disbelief. How did she find us? I suddenly felt someone punch me in the stomach. I doubled over in pain and grabbed ahold of Ryan's shoulders, jumping and tackling him to the ground. Milena laughed behind me.

"Silly brother...thinking you can beat a vampire..." I was caught by surprise, who was she talking to? Not me...right? But i was fighting a vampire...what...the hell...was going on..? Ryan threw me against the wall. Hitting my head hard, i tried to see Alyson, but my vision became blurry. I could faintly hear her in my mind.

Jake...i'm coming to help you....don't worry...

The world went black.

Ryan
I knocked him out...now to finish him. I got out my knife and walked closer to him. I would drink him blood..but drinking another guys blood is just too...wierd. I saw Milena and smiled at her. So pretty....i needed to kill Jake so i could impress her. I loved Milena...I got closer to Jake.

Alyson
Jake...I couldn't let Ryan kill him! I ran at full speed when i felt the wall hit the back of my head. Milena came over and i looked around. She had blown me backwards.

"Milena! You can't do this! Please! Call Ryan back! You can have me! Just-Please!" I begged. Jake had saved me too many times before just for me to let him die. I could already tell Ryan was under her control. He had changed, he had saved me, he wouldn't kill Jake. Not unless Milena told him too.

Milena
Her begging, it made me feel sorry for her in a way. But i would not feel sorry. I had no emotion. I simply laughed at her and kept her nearly glued to the wall. Putting a sharp fingernail under her chin and making her watch Jake's final moments. It was a shame really, getting rid of Jake. But if it ment killing Alyson, it didn't matter.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:59 pm

Mikhail........"I'm bored." He proclaimed at a convient camera and walked out of the room.

Angela kept her eyes on Ryan for a moment, the fog clearing away from her mind as she crept towards him unnoticed. Quietly glancing around she nodded to herself for a moment before jumping up to tackle him. That outta get his attention, or get her stabbed. One of the two.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:22 pm

Ryan
I was getting my knife ready when something jumped on my back. I dropped the knife to the ground and tried to look up. "What the hell? Who is that?" I said. I finally was able to turn my head around.

There was a girl. She seemed familiar...my head was clearing up. I started to remember what had happened, and what was going on.

"A-Angela?" I asked. Finally remembering.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:47 pm

Angela grinned and smacked him on the head. "Well duh, I thought you'd gotten over the whole being evil thing." She teased wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist for a piggy back ride type of position.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:54 pm

can i join...?
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:08 am

Ryan
I smiled, "Well, i'm not sure what happened. It's all...foggy. And...ow that hurt you know." I said, rubbing the side of my head. Then I looked over at Jake. Whoops...

(Of course Very Happy )
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:22 am

Name: Meg
Appearance: Short(5"), Dyed dark hair, Light eyes and light skin, tank tops and jean shorts, makeup, short hair-straightened, pretty face, hourglass figure
Personality: Sweet, Shy(but once she warms up can be outgoing), flirty, loud(again, once she warms up), and a little "blonde"
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next