the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets try again and Lets try again...

5 posters

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Lets try again and Lets try again... - Page 11 Empty Re: Lets try again and Lets try again...

Post by Ale J. Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:18 pm

Alyson
HateHateHateHateKillHateHurtPainSadCryHateKill...

I needed to get these thoughts out of me but...how?I couldn't...I couldn't THINK. HateHateHateHate. I felt the black magic taking over. The voice..oh the voice...

Kill them, Alyson...kill them both... It hissed in the back of my mind. I breathed out, a black smoke coming out of me. I coughed and fell to the ground.

It's their fault. Kill them. Kill them.

Who were they?

Enemies.

The smoke...it's going toward Ezra...I have to stop i-

No. Let him feel the hate that you bear. Some of it is his! Show them what it's like to feel this pain!

But...

I felt like I was fighting with myself. But...who was this voice? I watched as the black smoke came closer to Ezra.

"No..." I whispered, but it was already inches from him. I still had some of it in me.

Kill them, Alyson.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Lets try again and Lets try again... - Page 11 Empty Re: Lets try again and Lets try again...

Post by Banshee Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:40 pm

Ezra

The black smoke went into me and suddenly I felt great pain. Hurt, sorrow, hate...lots...and lots...of hate... I felt angry...angry against the world, my family, Liz....just...everything. I wanted it to stop...it hurt too much.
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:56 pm

Jake
No...I couldn't let this happen...I pushed my magic against Alyson's, blocking it from me and jumping up. I ran over to Alyson and pushed her to the ground, there was only a little bit of the darkness left in her body. I took her hands, looking into her eyes and sucking all the hate I could out of her. The pain hit immediately, hate rushing through every thought in my mind. I threw the necklace at Alyson's feet and walked to Ezra. I could handle this...I put a hand on his shoulder, sucking out as much of the hate I could handle before killing myself, and ran out of the room. I needed to get out of there before I could hurt them with all this darkness in me.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:17 pm

Ale J. wrote:Ryan

Cerzena laughed, "I will not move. You will go down first." She moved closer to the girl, looking her in the eye and pulled her dagger out of her pocket. I pushed my hand below her neck, making her move an inch back.

"Would you just leave already?" I asked in annoyance. Her smile turned into a smirk.

"Okay..." She said, taking the dagger and throwing it at my leg, taking me by surprise. It cut right into my jeans and sliced the edge of my leg. I muttered something under my breath, glaring at this stupid girl.

Angela

"Wow, somebody has problems." I quipped, eyeing Ryan with a bit of worry out of the corner of my eyes. "And it is not me."

Flashing my fangs at her I flexed my fists, ready for whatever the freaky girl had in mind.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:23 pm

Cerzena smiled, "I only wish to make the world a better place...i'm the good guy, you know." She got a throwing knife out of her arm sheath and threw it straight at Angela's stomach, but the boy grabbed it when it was just inches from her skin.

"You hurt her and I kill you. That's a promise." He said, taking the knife and throwing it at her, which she dodged easily.

"I take that as a challenge." She said, getting out another knife and aiming it at Angela's leg.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:27 pm

Angela

Scowling I did a quick sidestep, moving out of the way of the knife easily. "Oh, wow." I taunted with a smirk. "I'm so scared. I mean, that almost hit me, like.. if it had been a minute faster.. it still would have missed by a mile."

Another quick movement and I was in front of Ryan, studying the girl curiously. "What makes you thing you're the good guy?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:41 pm

Cerzena smiled, her sharp white teeth, glowing in this lighting. "Is it not obvious? I am getting rid of you vampires. Trust me, the world is better without you." She said, thinking a moment. "What weapon shall I use? Sword, Axe, Dagger? Or I can rip you to shreds...that sound fun." Cerzena studied Angela, trying to figure out her next move.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:43 am

Angela

I snorted, studying her for a moment before letting the smirk settle steadily on my lips. "How 'bout neither? I'm feeling kinda thirsty you know, perhaps I just need..a small drink of something. Hm, and there is this wonderful scent coming from someone in here..." I took a step froward, eyes flashing as I prepared to lunge at her, a snarl building in my throat.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:44 am

Cerzena smiled, "You creatures really get on my nerves." And with that, she jumped into the air, landing a foot from Angela in her full wolf form. She bared her sharp, pointy teeth and growled at her, daring her to fight.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:11 pm

Back in the Control Room
"Okay," I said, looking at the screen. "Let's poof Ez out...." I did so with my awesome author powers, "And poof Will near Jake," I hit a few buttons and did that too. "And let's make Alyson completely normal again." Man, I loved author powers.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:24 pm

Alyson
HATEHATEHATEHATEHATE-

Peace. o.o

My mind was...clear. I felt normal....

This wasn't right.

I looked around, I was in the dungeon. All by myself.

Where did Ezra and Jake go?

I shook my head, trying to clear my thoughts. Everything felt messed up. I got up and searched the room for a door, I couldn't stay in a place like this. And I needed to find the others. I spotted one on the other side of the room, it was ajar and had a faint light shining from behind it. I walked over, my footsteps echoing around the room, and opened it wider. It was just a hallway, with pale blue walls and one door on the other end of it. Slowly, I shut the door behind me and walked to the other, opening it to find yet another hallway, and another door....

This might take awhile.

Jake
Holding Alyson's emotions always hurt me. I wasn't meant to have to handle the pain. But no...I had to keep her from going crazy....

GAH. Pain...so much pain....

Al...Aly...Al- I tried to call out to her, but instead fell to my knees, running both hands through my hair and pulling it, threatening to rip it all out completely. My eyes watered, stomach clenching. I could feel my eyes shifting between gold and blue, like they were confused. I was now shaking...a lot.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:28 pm

Will

Crap. This wasn't the right hallway....or door...where the heck was I? I mean the headquaters were enchanted so we could access more then one place but....I had /never/ seen this one. I walked the hallways, curiousity getting to me. "Hello?"

Last edited by autumnmelody~ on Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:22 am

Alyson
As I walked through the SEVENTH FREAKIN' DOOR, I came to a bigger hallway with a corner. YES. I must be getting somewhere. Then I heard someone's voice.

"Hello?" I asked, turning the corner and running into someone. I looked up, "EZ!" I yelled and threw my arms around him.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:12 pm

Will
o.e I was not Ez....and who the hell was the strange girl hugging me? I tried to push her off. "Who the hell are you?!" I asked, glaring down at her.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:32 pm

Alyson
I got pushed away from him. Maybe the hate was still in his system?

"Who do you think I-" I looked up at him and into his eyes.

Ooooooooh crap.

"Will. Hi. Remember me?" I said, crossing my arms and glaring at him.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:37 pm

Will

Oh right. The girl I killed. "Yeah...I do. And I'm not Ezra for the last freakin' time." I said, crossing my arms. "He's dead."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 am

Alyson
"Yeah. That girl you killed. And I realize that, genius." I rolled my eyes, then glared at him. "Why did you kill me anyway? What? I have more people wanting to kill me now?"
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:28 am

Will

Great.... just what I freakin' needed. "I was /ordered/ to by Ale and Gh, okay? Get over it." I said, rolling my eyes. I was just following orders.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:56 am

Alyson
"I have a reason for being paranoid, alright? Now move." I said, shoving past him to continue through th endless hallways.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:33 pm

Will

"Where are you going anyway?" I asked, following behind her. "And do you know where this place is?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:23 am

Alyson
"No, I don't. And I'm trying to find my friend, he came somewhere over here." I said, going through another hallway abd another door, getting slightly frustrated.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:45 am

Will

I followed her. "Want me to help?" I offered, it wouldn't be too hard.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:26 pm

Alyson
I thought for a moment. I really needed to find Jake....

"Okay. Fine. But you try to attack me and i'll kill you." I said.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:47 pm

Will

I snorted, like that worked so well last time. I put my fingers to my lips and gave a sharp whistle and a boy in his early twenties, wearing a blue revolutionary war uniform appeared. "Jacob! Take Alyson and I to whomever she needs to find." I ordered. "Erm...who do you need to find?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:57 pm

Alyson
I glared at him. And then, a random person appeared. "Er..hi...." I said, then answered, "Jake...Jake Riley. Black hair, blue eyes."
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next