the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets try again and Lets try again...

5 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Lets try again and Lets try again... - Page 10 Empty Re: Lets try again and Lets try again...

Post by Bells Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:07 pm

The.Mad.Hatter. wrote:Ryan
She didn't....I felt so...relieved for some reason. I let out a shaky breath,"You don't? " I asked, though I saw what had happened earlier....but it still felt hard to believe. I pulled back from the hug a bit, her face only a short distance from mine as I looked into her eyes.

Angela nodded, her eyes bright. "No. I don't love him at all anymore." She hesitated, raising her hand to his cheek. "I've fallen for someone else though." She murmured, reaching up to kiss him softly.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lets try again and Lets try again... - Page 10 Empty Re: Lets try again and Lets try again...

Post by Banshee Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:59 am

Ezra

I felt a wave of happiness wash through me, leaving only a bit of fear. I hesiated, " I had a vision..and it was how I'm going to die."
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:29 am

Alyson
"Ezra...I'm so sorry..." I said, thinking about all that fear in him. It must have been hard for him to see that.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:39 pm

Ezra

"It's not...the first time I've seen it...and it's been occuring more frequantly."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:25 am

Alyson
I put a hand on his arm and tryed smiling at him. But it was hard to do wih most of my energy drained. "Its okay. Im sure everything will be okay."

Control Room
I looked up at the girl who walked in the room. Her hair a light gray and her eyes a dark blue. She looked around curiously, and settled her gaze on me. "What am I here for?" she asked. I smied.

"Im giving you permission to hurt some vampires." I said. Cerzena's eyes lit up.

"Show me where they are, and ill get right to it.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:50 am

Back in the control room.

I grinned at her and pointed to a screen showing Angela and Ryan. "That's them, but you're target is the girl. See..she is part of a race of vampires that are known for their horrible ways..you'd be doing us all a favor by focusing on her out of the two."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:57 pm

Cerzena smiled, "Finally i get to kill one. Ale, you should really make it LEGAL to kill them in the book. It would make it better." She said, looking at the screen and analyzing the target. "Where is she exactly?"
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:04 pm

I smiled and quickly drew a map. "Right here, we'll make sure you don't get lost." I grinned again, glad this was going so smoothly. "You can start whenever you want."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:29 pm

Cerzena smiled and took the map. "I'm on my way already." She walked out of the room and thought, trying to figure out which weapon to use. Was she being more of an assasin? Or a torturer? Hmm...they never said to kill the girl...maybe a mix of both. Yes that would work well...
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:20 am

Ezra

I struggled to pull myself into a sitting position, but I managed. "Alyson, are you okay?" I asked, watching her with concern. She looked pained, "What's wrong?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:57 pm

Bells wrote:
The.Mad.Hatter. wrote:Ryan
She didn't....I felt so...relieved for some reason. I let out a shaky breath,"You don't? " I asked, though I saw what had happened earlier....but it still felt hard to believe. I pulled back from the hug a bit, her face only a short distance from mine as I looked into her eyes.

Angela nodded, her eyes bright. "No. I don't love him at all anymore." She hesitated, raising her hand to his cheek. "I've fallen for someone else though." She murmured, reaching up to kiss him softly.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:30 am

Ryan
I smiled under her lips and kissed her back, pulling away a moment, "Who would that be?" I joked.

Then the door burst open.

Great. Someone else. Why could I not have a peaceful moment with her last? The girl walked in, her hands on her hips and her dark clothing making her a silhouette against the bright light behind her. She had short black hair to her chin and blue green eyes. I realized I recognized her. She was Cerzena, the leader of the hunters in Laucay. After a moment of studying us, she spoke.

"I'm here for the girl."

Alyson
"N-Nothing...just a...headache..." I said, trying to look like I wasn't in pain, like my mind wasn't being overwhelmed with all the bad memories and sad, hateful emotions taking over my heart.

No...nothing was wrong...
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:31 am

Ezra

"You don't look okay...tell me the truth, Alyson." I said, squeezing her hand. She looked like she was in great pain, way worse then a headache.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:06 pm

Alyson
I broke for a second and yelled at him, "IT'S NOTHING, OKAY!!!" And wrapped my arms around my knees, burying my face in them. So much hatred and sadness and anger....it was overwhelming every part of me.

Jake
Oh gosh....not again...I was just praying now that Ezra would stay back and Alyson wouldn't take off her necklace...if she did....

We were in trouble.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:33 pm

Ezra

I reached out and gently put a hand on her back, concerned. Alyson had told me about the necklace but I had never really seen it. I looked up at Jake and mouthed will-she-be-okay?
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:21 pm

Jake
I thought for a moment. Should I look in her mind? I usually didn't but...maybe I could figure out how close she was to.....er...what I called the 'Insanity Attack'. I decided I would. Let me see. I mouthed. I slowly let our minds combine. I could hear her thoughts and mine at the same time. Then it hit me. I grabbed on to my head as I felt all the hate creep into my body from hers. I pulled out of her mind and shook my head at Ezra. She definitely wasn't okay.

"Alyson..." I said walking over, she looked up. Crap...eyes were purple...not a good sign..."Aly...calm down..." I said, taking both of her hands slowly. Should I? Maybe...yeah....I should...I went into her mind again and tried to take away some of the hate, and fear, all the bad things and emotions that happened around her were building up and getting ready to be set free. I watched as tears came out of her eyes. Her pain becoming too much to bear. I was taking it from her, but it was already hurting me. Terrible thoughts came to mind. I cringed at the pain but kept taking and taking. She started to calm down, only to get hit with more and more pain, refilling itself inside her mind. It was practically killing me, my vision blurry, black spots dancing across my eyes. I wasn't made to handle this much. Soon I was shaking, the emotions killing my mind, hurting every part of my body. Alyson wanted to take the necklace off, to let the hate go into the world instead of hurting us. She began to reach for it.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:59 pm

Ezra

Jake was shaking and Alyson....she didn't look good either. I tried to pull Jake back, whatever he was doing was causing him great pain. "What the heck is going on?!"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:08 pm

Jake
I was pulled back, releasing my hands from Alyson's, my eyes turning a golden yellow. Immediately, all the pain stopped. But Alyson's scream came out loud and ear piercing, she grabbed her necklace and tore it off her neck, throwing it to the floor. I lost connection with her, suddenly. "Ezra..." I whispered, "Get out of here...now..."
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:03 pm

[quote="Ale J."]Ryan
I smiled under her lips and kissed her back, pulling away a moment, "Who would that be?" I joked.

Then the door burst open.

Great. Someone else. Why could I not have a peaceful moment with her last? The girl walked in, her hands on her hips and her dark clothing making her a silhouette against the bright light behind her. She had short black hair to her chin and blue green eyes. I realized I recognized her. She was Cerzena, the leader of the hunters in Laucay. After a moment of studying us, she spoke.

"I'm here for the girl."

[quote]

Angela

I opened my mouth to tell him, just as the door swung open. Almost hissing in annoyance I spun to see the girl and bared my teeth. As the girl spoke I snorted, rolling my eyes in her direction and turning back to Ryan.

"Take a number girly, a lot of other people want me too. If you haven't noticed I'm still here."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:15 pm

Cerzena

"Which is why I am getting rid of you." I said, studying the two of them for a moment. Both were vampires...disgusting vermin. If only I could get rid of them both...if the boy made trouble then maaaaaybe I could kill him as well.

"I'm guessing you're going to go down the 'hard way', right? Vampires are always the toughest fighters."

The boy held onto her hand, "You bet we are. Now, if you'll just move." He said, trying to push past me. I stayed in place, watching the girl with narrow eyes and a smile.

"I will move when I have her."
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:53 pm

Ezra

I shook my head and stayed put stubornly, not sure what would happen. "I'm not leaving," I said, looking at Jake and Alyson. I hoped she was okay...but honestly it didn't look like it...not at all.

Last edited by gh3325 on Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:29 pm

Angela -

I sighed, rolling my eyes once again and giving her a small smirk. "You're right about one thing, /if/ I went down, it would be the hard way. But seeing as there is no way in h*** that I am going down..." I waved a dismissive hand at her, holding tighter onto Ryan's hand. "Move, now."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:17 pm

Ryan

Cerzena laughed, "I will not move. You will go down first." She moved closer to the girl, looking her in the eye and pulled her dagger out of her pocket. I pushed my hand below her neck, making her move an inch back.

"Would you just leave already?" I asked in annoyance. Her smile turned into a smirk.

"Okay..." She said, taking the dagger and throwing it at my leg, taking me by surprise. It cut right into my jeans and sliced the edge of my leg. I muttered something under my breath, glaring at this stupid girl.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:12 pm

gh3325 wrote:Ezra

I shook my head and stayed put stubornly, not sure what would happen. "I'm not leaving," I said, looking at Jake and Alyson. I hoped she was okay...but honestly it didn't look like it...not at all.

Jake
I watched as Alyson looked at us, my connection with her lost. Her smile turned crazy looking, evil almost. She giggled, staring at Ezra and me, as if thoughts were going through her mind. She got up and began to walk over to us. I took a step toward her with my arms out.

"Alyson...calm down...please..put it back on..." She narrowed her eyes, a smile playing on her lips. I felt a whoosh of air, something hitting me. I closed my eyes and my head hit something. I opened my eyes. I was across the room, she had used her magic on me...crap...she was by Ezra now...I tried getting up, but something kept me there. As if I was cuffed and chained to the wall.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:45 pm

Ezra

Jake appeared to be pinned up against the wall by an unseen force, I had a feeling Alyson...was doing it. I looked at her wide-eyed, unsure what she would do. "Alyson....put the necklace back on." I said, gently but firmly.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next