the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets try again and Lets try again...

5 posters

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Lets try again and Lets try again... - Page 12 Empty Re: Lets try again and Lets try again...

Post by Banshee Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:55 am

Will

"Okay....that'll do." I grabbed Jacob by his forearm and grabbed Alyson's hand. "Okay Jacob."

Jacob

I was surprised he even knew my name, most called me "cannon boy" for back when I was alive, I had manned the cannons in the war. I knew who he was though, Master William, the head's son. I did as he was told, disappearing and reaching out with my mind to find the boy and finally reappearing when I did with the master and the girl. I hated working for them, this boy was probably another target to kill...not like I had any choice though...
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Lets try again and Lets try again... - Page 12 Empty Re: Lets try again and Lets try again...

Post by Ale J. Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:34 pm

Alyson
"What are you? His boss?" I said to Will, turning to the boy. "Who're you?" ?I asked, a smile on my face. It seemed like this kid needed a smile.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:40 pm

Will

Technically yes....

"Jacob Smith, Miss." Jacob said, looking at her.

"I'm his master..." I added to Alyson.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:43 pm

Alyson
I burst out laughing. "What is he? You're genie?" I turned to Jacob, "Nice to meet you, Jacob." I said, smiling.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:45 pm

Will

"No. My slave." I said, looking down at her. Jacob looked down at his feet, being seen and not heard.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:15 pm

Alyson
"Slave? What are you? From 1818? No one has slaves anymore." I glared at Will and looked sadly at Jacob.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:46 pm

Will

I snorted, "He's not the only one. We use the lost. People like him."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:08 pm

Alyson
"Do you know how messed up you're sounding? Ugh." I glared at him and kept on walking.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:17 pm

Will

Crap...I thought remembering what Jamie had said. She was right...It was messed up...gah. just then I was interrupted by Jacob.

"I found him, Miss." He said, peering into a room.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:01 pm

Alyson
"Really?" I asked, running into the room and spotting Jake. "Jake!" I yelled out, reaching him and falling beside him. I lifted his head up and saw he had tears streaming down his face from the pain. Quickly, I took his shoulders and drew out as much as I possibly could. He sighed in relief as I wrapped my arms around him, hugging him. He whispered my name and hugged me back.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:48 am

Will stood awkwardly at the door, leaning against the door frame. He dismissed Jacob, who quickly faded with out another word. Morals were so confusing.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:39 pm

Jake
I looked up at the door to see a guy that looked like Ezra, but with one look I realized it wasn't him. His eyes were a different color. So, unless Ezra got some contacts, I was guessing this was the replacement.

His name was Will, worked with a guy named Dorian to kill my Alyson, was now friends with Jamie, and had nearly the exact same looks as Ez with the exception of his eyes. He also didn't have Ez's memories so he wouldn't remember me.

Geez I knew too much....

"You must be Will." I said to him, and Alyson gave me a puzzled look.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:18 pm

Will gave an eyebrow raise and straightened up, studing Jake for a moment before answering. "Yes." He said simply, not entirly trusting him. "Who're you?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:43 pm

Jake
"My name's Jake. Nice to meet you, I would shake your hand but...um..." I looked down at Alyson with a smile.

"Oh!" She said, quickly letting go and moving back, blushing. I laughed and got up, helping her up too.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:56 pm

"Likewise," said Will, shaking his bangs out of his face. "So....what is this place?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:33 pm

Jake
I shrugged, "Dunno. Author's made it up. Did you barely get here?" I asked him, glancing at Alyson again.

Why did you bring him here...? I asked.

He helped me find you. She said simply.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:39 am

"I found this place in an entry way from the headqua...Nevermind." Will said, awkwardly crossing his arms. Said too much...
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:42 am

Jake
"The headquarters. I'm guessing that's the center of the Cause." Alyson gave me an even more confused look.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:54 am

"Okay. Who the hell are you?! And how do you know all of this crap?!" Will asked angrily, his hand going to his dagger. "I want answers."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:46 am

Jake
I laughed, "Someones violent. I'm Jake Riley, Sorcerer. I believe we already met."
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:50 pm

"I can't say I've /ever/ met you. Unless you know Ezra," said Will, making a face of disapproval. He studied the two for a mo,ent, not entirely sure what to make of them.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:47 pm

Jake
"I was talking about our meeting a few seconds ago, but yeah I knew Ez." I said, seeing the disapproval on his face. "I'm guessing you're not very fond of him."
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:40 pm

can I join?
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:16 am

Sure! I can throw someone in for you!
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:07 am

oh boy lol
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next