the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos

5 posters

Page 9 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next

Go down

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos - Page 9 Empty Re: When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos

Post by Bells Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:42 pm

Ravyn wrote:Seth: I glanced over at her. "Are you okay?" i asked, concerned.

Kyrian: I smirked. "If by that, you mean my name, then i'd be Kyrian. And who might you be?" i asked, raising an eyebrow.

Dani rolled her eyes, "Of course I meant you name. I'm Dani. Dani Blake." She watched for his reaction, surely he'd heard of one of the best paid killers around.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos - Page 9 Empty Re: When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos

Post by Ravyn Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:02 pm

Kyrian: I chuckled. "Oh yeah? Ive heard that name somewhere before..... one of my friends talking about a prostitute, maybe?" i said. I knew who she was, and i was pretty sure that remark would get on her nerves. But that was what i did best and i didnt really care too much about consequences.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:04 pm

Dani scowled, gripping her dagger tighter in her fist. "I. Am. Not. A. Prostitute." She growled, ready to stab him right there. She tried to calm herself, realizing that he may have been baiting her.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:25 pm

Kyrian: I laughed. "Oh, i know. I just figured that i i said that, it would tick you off." i said, smirking.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:27 pm

Dani growled and forced herself to put the dagger away, her fingers still brushing the hilt. "Well, you managed to tick me off, good job." she paused and tilted her head as if thinking. "Oh, wait, any bum on the streets can do that. Too bad." She turned on a heel to leave, this boy was getting on her nerves.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:57 pm

Kyrian: I laughed. "Yeah, annoying people is my specialty." i said. "And im no common 'bum on the streets'. I actually have a home that isnt a cardboard box in an alley, thanks." i said. This girl was fun to play with.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:02 pm

Dani growled and spun around, pulling the dagger again. "Don't you have something better to be doing than annoying me?" She asked irritated.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:33 pm

Kyrian: I blinked. "Actually? No. No i dont." i said, unfazed by the dagger.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:54 pm

"Well, I have something better to do then talk to you." She growled, fingering the hair in her belt. She needed to turn it in as proof of kill. It would make her day if someone claimed that they killed him instead of her. She would be ticked. Spinning around she stalked off in the direction of her current customers house.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:02 pm

Kyrian: Half because i was bored and half just to be defiant, i followed, easilykeeping pace beside her. "Oh yeah? Sounds interesting. I think i'll tag along." i said, smiling a bit.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:24 pm

She growled but kept walking, not really having time to stop and argue. "Interesting? Do you know what kind of 'interesting' things my friends I'll be meeting like to do ?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:27 pm

Kyrian: I shrugged. "Judging by your line of work and the weapons, killing or mangling people. But i dont really care much. You should already have guessed this, but im not one to think or care about consequences too much." i said absently.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:30 pm

Dani actually chuckled. "Well, if you know what your getting into, I guess fresh meat could be welcome. Ulga hasn't got to try out her new crowbar yet....." Dani stopped in front of a door and raised a hand to knock. "Last chance to get outta here."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:31 pm

Kyrian: I shrugged. "Meh, i think i'll stick around. Id rather be in danger than bored any day." i said, winking and grinning my wicked devlish smile.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:36 pm

Dani's lips twitched in an almost smile as she knocked, a large figure appearing in the door way immediately. "Hello Ulga. " she said softly. "May I come in?"
Ulga raised one side of her unibrow. "Who that?"
"That's Kyrian. He wants to see your toys." Dani replied with a smirk and Ulga clapped.
"Goody!" She opened the door and ran off to grab the 'toys' .
Dani smirked further and looked to Kyrian. "Have fun. She'll talk for hours about her toys."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:39 pm

Kyrian: "I get the feeling she'll do more than 'talk about them'." i grumbled. There was a good chance i was about to be injured in some way. But i didnt really care... much.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:44 pm

Dani walked off to a group of mean looking men, pulling the hair from her belt.

Ulga came back with a pile of assorted knives, rods, wires, crowbars, ect. In her arms and pointed to a chair. "Sit." She chose a seat next to the chair she pointed at for him and lid the pile at her feet. "This old dagger." She held up a blade with a fancy hilt. "Dani's mom give to me."

Dani handed the hair over and proceeded the usual argument about how much they agreed to pay her, and what the payment was.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:48 pm

Kyrian: I sat obediently, not really wanting to argue too much with a probably dangerous chick with a large pile of weapons in easy reach. I nodded at the information i was being given. "That's a good blade." i commented. I knew quite a bit about weapons, and could certainly appreciate a well made one.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:52 pm

Ulga nodded. "Very good." She sat it down and raised up another, going from bladebto blade telling him where they were from and what she used them for before moving on to the crowbars, some of which had small blood stains.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:54 pm

Kyrian: I listened patiently, commenting where necessary. "You've assembled a very impressive arsenal here. That really must come in handy." i remarked.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:00 pm

Ulga nodded, "Ulga watch Dani's house. Make sure no one come in sleep time. She dismember the bad people."

Dani finished the argument, they would bring her about ten months worth of soap for this plus another small job. The first months soap would be at her house in the morning or else. What? A girl's gotta stay clean.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:03 pm

Kyrian: I nodded. "That's an important job. Im sure Dani's glad to have you watching her back." i said, trying not to make Ulga angry, since i wasnt sure i could survive being dismembered.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:08 pm

Dani walked over to them and patted the top of Ulga's head. Only able to reach it since Ulga was sitting in a low chair. "Thank you for watching him for me Ulga."
Ulga nodded happily, "Ulga like him, he okay." She declared.
Dani smirked, "I'm happy Ulga stay here a little while longer to see if anyone comes for me then head home."
"Okay." Ulga said and walked back to her position by the doorway after putting her 'toys' back.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:11 pm

Kyrian: I was glad i had not been beaten, cut, dismembered, or injured in any way during this little.... encounter. If id gone my own way, i probably would've wound up in a street brawl and gotten hurt anyways.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:19 pm

Dani looked at him for a moment then shrugged. "I'm leaving, you're welcome to stay and see how long your welcome lasts after I leave if you wish or do whatever." She starter to the door.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next