the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos

5 posters

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Go down

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos Empty When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos

Post by Ravyn Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:55 pm

The world has collapsed.....

Welcome to the year 2798. And when we say anything goes, we mean it. If you want to survive, you'd better be ready to get your hands dirty.

See, civilization collapsed a few hundred years back when a massive nuclear war erupted. The good and pure all but died. Order fell away, leaving chaos in its wake. So now that's what the world is. Chaos. Money? Well, it can still be used in some places. Its useful to have it. But its no longer the driving force in the world. After the war, people hid until it was safe to emerge, radiation dying away. But government, social order, economy, justice? They became casualties of the war. Now its everyone for themselves. Crime, drugs, gangs, and the scum of society rule now. There are riots in the streets, weapons everywhere. To survive, you need reputation, grit, and unstoppable will. To make it to the top, throw away any facade of caring. You're gonna have to do some pretty horrible stuff. But you'll do it, or you'll die. Good luck, and try not to get killed.

***Rules***
There arent many. ANYTHING GOES. Sex, drugs, alcohol, weapons. Whatever. Have a crazy or violent character? They can have a party here. No killing though, at least not without permission. If you really want your character to die, just say so and they can pop back up whenever, just walk right in like nothing ever happened. One thing i will insist on is to avoid crappy one-liner posts. If you get stuck a few times, its no big. Sometimes i wind up not being able to write a big long post. But please, do try to stay away from one-liners if at all possible, and proper spelling and grammar are a must, typos and the occasional mistake are acceptable.

Format:
Name:
Hair:
Eyes:
Skin:
Height/Build:
Piercings/Scars/Tattoos:
Personality:
Background (optional):
Other:

My Characters:

Name: Valkyrie Hexx
Hair: Long, shaggy razored snow white.
Eyes: Bright blue
Skin: Pale
Height/Build: Average height, curvy, nice figure.
Piercings/Scars/Tattoos: Has a black dragon tattoo on her back.
Personality: Fiery and outgoing. Tough as nails, ntohign gets to her. She doesnt know the meaning of the word fear. She'll kick you when you're down and laugh just because she can. She has a nice side and she's very loyal, but she's learned to be ruthless to survive.
Background (optional): Grew up on the streets, made a name for herself. People try not to mess with her. She's fair though, she doesnt go out of her way to cause others trouble. She just is what she has to be to live.
Other: Loves guns. Is never anywhere without at least one gun.

Name: Blaire
Hair: Short punk-cut razored black, streaked with bright crimson.
Eyes: Bright gold
Skin: Fair
Height/Build: A bit on the short side, gracefully built.
Piercings/Scars/Tattoos: Black barbell in her right eyebrow, double pierced ears.
Personality: Quick witted and sharp tongued. Elusive, keeps secrets, likes to play games. Often quiet and sometimes thoughtful. Very intelligent.
Background (optional): Grew up on the streets, one of the best thieves out there. People hire her to steal stuff and she makes a good life for herself doing business in this manner.
Other: Nope

Name: Seth
Hair: Shaggy long-ish emo cut black
Eyes: Bright silver-gray
Height/Build: Tall-ish, has some muscular definition but isnt freakishly ripped or anything.
Piercings/Scars/Tattoos: Black metal snakebites, black metal barbell in his left eyebrow.
Personality: Quiet, occasionally a bit too trusting. Kind when he can afford to be, is often hurt because of it.
Background (optional): Grew up with his single abusive father, left as soon as he was able. Keeps his head down, lives in a small apartment in an abandoned building, and only does what he absolutely has to to scrape by.
Other: Nope

May make another guy later, depends on what happens.

Last edited by Ravyn on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos Empty Re: When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos

Post by Alice Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:22 pm

Format:
Name: Alice
Hair: long, black emo cut
Eyes: icy blue
Skin: ivory
Height/Build: sharp face and femine figure. Slim and fit
Piercings/Scars/Tattoos: a bird on her ankle for a tatto and she has a lip ring and a nose ring
Personality: shy and quiet. She has been abused by her father so she only speaks when spoken to.
Background (optional): Father abused her. ((more will be devopled))
Other: n/a
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos Empty Re: When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos

Post by Bells Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:12 pm

Name: Dani
Hair: Long blonde curls that I dare you to try and touch, then walk away with your fingers still attached.
Eyes: Icy blue with thick and long eyelashes
Skin Slightly tan, one freckle on her shoulder that drives her crazy.
Height/Build: Very short and petite. Could be mistaken for a twelve year old. Looks kinda delicate.
Piercings/Scars/Tattoos : A thin scar on the right side of the base of her throat as if someone tried to slit it. A tattoo of a rose sits on her shoulder in an attempt to cover the single freckle, has vines with thorns branching out from it.
Personality : Acts simple minded and childish when in reality she is most likely considering twenty different ways to dispose of you that no one would ever find out that you were even dead. Cunning and sly, gets around easily without being seen. Tends to think things out for the best course of action then ignore the plan and do whatever she wants.
Other: Always has a dagger on her belt which she'll finger when she is thinking. If it comes out, be very careful of what you do next. Most people know to leave her alone unless they need someone dead. Then they better have something she wants, she doesn't go for money.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:39 pm

Name: Ash
Hair: Shaggy black hair, looks sleek and soft.
Eyes: Jade green, when he looks at you it is as if he is seeing into your soul.
Skin: He's paleish, that perfect color between the white and tan.
Height/build: He is average height and a pretty buff. Muscles are thick.
Piercings/Scars/Tattoos : He has a scar across his chest from a bar fight.
Personality: Quiet, if you want him to talk your gonna have to leave him no other choice. Doesn't get into fights unless he has too. Has a pretty bad temper when he gets started, but usually manages to stop whatever is going on or leave when he starts to feel it rising. Feels most at home when he's doing some kind of physical labor.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:45 am

We need more guys.....

Name: Kyrian
Hair: Shaggy mop of white-blonde hair.
Eyes: Deep blue
Height/Build: Average height, lean muscled.
Piercings/Scars/Tattoos: Has a few scars from various fights.
Personality: Cocky and outgoing, sometimes a bit of a jerk. Can be blunt or mean (he's not too good with the finer points of socializing) but he's very VERY protective of those he cares about and is very loyal and trustworthy if you can make an ally of him.
Background (optional): N/A
Other: N/A

Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:50 am

((Coolio, when do we start?))
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:59 am

((Ummm, i will try to put up the first post later today, but it depends on when i get time. My guinea pigs' water bottle busted so i have to go buy them a new one and ive got some other stuff to do but i will try to get it up later today if i can.))
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:01 pm

((KK))
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:27 pm

Oh, i should mention too that Valkyrie often goes by her last name.

Valkyrie: The moon was up and i was on the prowl. I needed some supplies and such and i needed to make sure none of my enemies were lurking around on my turf. I grabbed my guns, securely locked up my little basement "home", and headed out, straiding down the streets fearlessly, a random quote running through my head : I fear no evil, for i am the baddest beast in all the land.....

Blaire: Up came the moon, and my eyes snapped open, slumber breaking. The night was my domain. I got up and dressed in my usual business clothes. Black leather pants, fitted black haltertop, heavy black combat boots with long daggers hidden in them. There was a large katana strapped to my back. I didnt care if people saw my face. If they were people i didnt want knowing my face, they wouldnt live long enough to tell anyone. I slunk out into the streets and headed off. I had stuff to steal.

Seth: It was nighttime and i was wandering teh streets aimlessly. This was probably a bad idea, but safe was an illusion these days no matter what time of day. I needed to get food from somewhere. But that was easier said than done.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:30 pm

Alice walked through the streets. Her mind was wondering around to diffrent topics as usal. She wasnt hungery but she wasnt full. She felt dizzy and walked faster. She shivered but shook it off.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:27 am

Dani let her eyes trail over the streets, lingering on the shadow darkened allies. Her thoughts wondering over the job she had to do and the plan she'd made on how to do it. Finally she spotted what she was looking for, a tall man in pale jeans and a tee shirt. Now that she saw him twenty different ways than she planed slipped into her head, he would be an easy kill. Slightly annoyed by the simple mindedness of this man she began fingering the hilt of her dagger. He had no guards, no thought in the world she decided that someone would be hired to kill him. Slipping out of her crouch in an alley she decided that just made her job easier.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:11 pm

Kyrian: The flame flickered to life from the lighter, a thin curl of smoke rising for the now-lit cigarette. Yes, i smoked, when i could find cigarettes. They were hard to come by, at times. Id had to beat someone up for this carton, and i was trying to make them last, but it was cold tonight and felt like smoking. The cold, pale moonlight offered no warmth as i strode down the street aimlessly. For once, i was good on supplies, and no enemies were popping out to try and beat me up (which was actually unfortunate, because a fight right now would be nice.... i was in a destructive mood) so i really had nothing to do, but, when id attempted to stay home and do nothing, id found myself pacing like a caged tiger, boxed in. So now i was out on the prowl again.

Blaire: A few minutes later, i was walking down the street, a shrill alarm from the building id just robbed piercing the night. Some smart people had re-rigged alarm systems, but they never did much. Noone cared enough to respond to their calls anymore. all it did was alert the building's occupant that something had been stolen. And i hadnt bothered disabling the alarm since it had been an easy steal from someone i didnt mind making an enemy of. They wouldnt be able to find me, not to mention do anything about it even if they could. It would be like trying to catch smoke with your bare hands..... and now i was off, crimson eyes scanning the streets warily as i headed for the location where id been told to drop off the item id had to steal. I was eager to recieve my payment.

Valkyrie: I kicked an old bottle down the street absently. So far, no trouble. I thought about shooting at a rat when it shot across the street, thriving in the decay of human society, but i decided that it would be a bad idea to waste ammo. It was hard to find ammunition these days and harder to find materials to make it yourself. No, best to conserve what i had.

Seth: I stopped outside an old grocery store, pondering whether or not to go in. Sometimes you could find edible food in places like this, but there were also usually people hiding in such places, waiting to ambush you if you tried to take anything. It was dangerous business, but i DID need food. The only two questions now were, one, did i need food bad enough to merit taking the risk, and two, if so, what was the best angle of attack?
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:32 pm

Alice saw a bottle fly across the streat and she got curious. She walked to find a boy. "Who are you?" She asked slowly pulling out her knife.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:03 pm

Alice, did you mean Valkyrie? Val's a girl....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:49 am

Dani trailed the man for awhile, the dagger out of her belt and spinning loosely in her fingers. Her eyes tracked him, planning out every move. Then she shrugged, why bother with a plan? No one was going to stop her. She stalked forward smoothly, smirking as the few people lingering on the streets saw her and ducked into the houses and allies. She was well recognized around here. The man turned, his eyes going wide when her saw her. "I-I," He stammered backing into the wall of a nearby building as she stopped before him. "What do you want?"
Dani shrugged and paused mid-spin, holding the blade lightly on top of her fingers. This guy was no fun, she decided, too easily scared. No need to waste time on him. "Nothing really," She told him slipping the dagger between her fingers and gripping the hilt in the palm of her hand. "Just doing my job." Her fingers snapped into action, the blade leaping across the air between them and into the man's throat.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:02 pm

((ah yeah sorry....))
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:23 pm

Valkyrie: I grinned, cocky. "M'Name's Hexx. That's all you need to know, i think. And who might you be?" i asked, raising an eyebrow.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:34 am

Dani pushed the man away from her in disgust, if he got blood on her new shirt she was going to be ticked. She let his body fall to the ground, the blood flowing from his throat making a crimson stream that she stepped over carefully and took her blood covered dagger, slicing a lock of hair from his head. The hair was proof of kill, the man's unique blue hair not common around here.
Tucking the hair into her belt she turned and strode off, her mood light from the kill. Sure it had been easy but a kill is a kill no matter the form, and those always made her happy.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:36 pm

Alice smirked back "Alright then." She said. She turned and went into to a what looked like a vacant grocery store. She ran down looking for any food she could find that hadnt rotten.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm

Valkyrie: I rolled my eyes. The other girl hadnt answered my question, but no matter. I would remember her face, and if she turned out to be an enemy, as usual, i would not hesitate to exterminate her. Her name was irrelivent. Not that she had my first name either....

Kyrian: Id been lost in thought, spaced out (which wasnt really a great thing to do when the world was such a dangerous place, but hey, it happened sometimes....) when i accidentally ran into some blonde chick (Dani). First thing i noticed was that she was tiny. REALLY tiny. She actually looked really young, but i was certain she was older than she appeared. Second things i noticed were the bloody dagger and blue hair she had on her, the moonlight reflecting off them. So, dangerous little thing. I did not apologize, as usual, although the collision was almost certainly my fault, however.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:07 pm

Alice pulled put her blade and ran into a guy walking down the aile "Who are you?" She threaten the guy. SHe was used to killing for food. It was something that you had to do to live (Not that you really wanted to in this world)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:10 pm

Wait, Alice, who is she running into now...?
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:13 pm

( I have no clue... I just had a idea to write something and I did.)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:16 pm

But um.... noone's IN the abandoned grocery store..... the onyl person even close to one is Seth, and he's standing outside pondering whether or not he should risk going in....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:18 pm

hahaha he should go in and run into alice... alice found someone hiding and she will kill him.

ALice glared at the guy and slit his throat. (Sorry for the oneliner haha)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next