the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos

5 posters

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

Go down

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos - Page 27 Empty Re: When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos

Post by Ravyn Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:43 pm

Seth: "Is something wrong?" i asked her. She seemed like something was bothering her.... i hoped nothing was amiss. We'd gone through quite a bit to attain peace, and i wanted it to last.

Kyrian: I had remained downstairs and saw it when Dani's legs gave out. I rushed over, worried. "You okay?" i asked. "Seriously..... walkinga round right now is probably a bad idea for you." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos - Page 27 Empty Re: When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos

Post by Bells Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:01 am

Dani snorted, grabbing a hold of him and pulling herself up before shoving him away. "I can do it! I just....tripped is all." She grumbled, once against stumbling towards the living room only to go crashing to the floor right before the couch and striking her head on the corner, sending black apostate across her vision.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27