the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When You Start To Fall Apart, You Find Someone To Hold You Together

+4
flaggirl3
Bells
Alice
Ravyn
8 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

When You Start To Fall Apart, You Find Someone To Hold You Together - Page 2 Empty Re: When You Start To Fall Apart, You Find Someone To Hold You Together

Post by Alice Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:48 pm

YAY!!!! XD
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

When You Start To Fall Apart, You Find Someone To Hold You Together - Page 2 Empty Re: When You Start To Fall Apart, You Find Someone To Hold You Together

Post by Sweet Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:58 pm

Oh. There're people here... *goes to fill out form*
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:00 am

Do ya need anyone in particular? Like, boy or girl?
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:08 am

both Very Happy
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:12 am

Name: Jayden
Hair: Dyed black...is blond irl
Eyes: dark brown
Skin: really pale
Height/Build: Gangly tall sixteen year old. XD
Piercings/Scars/Tattoos: Got a tattoo of wings on his back. Which is why he never wears thin white tshirts or takes his shirt off...he isn't really proud of that tattoo, and he think it's something for only him to know about.
Personality: Really shy, jerk when he actually talks.
Background: Done some things he's really regretted, and it's all coming back to him right now.

Name: Skylar
Hair: blond, pixie cut
Eyes: dull gray blueish
Skin: normal....
Height/Build: anorexic thin, thinks she's fat
Piercings/Scars/Tattoos: all up and down her arms, which is why she wears jacket.
Personality: really defensive
Background: most of the scars on her arms aren't really self inflicted...they're from something else.
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:19 am

yay Razz
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:19 am

Um...so...when do we start?
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:24 am

aahh idk Sad we might have to wait for Rav to get on
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:31 am

Hmkay. *goes to wait*
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:33 am

*sits and starts to play with sharp object*
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:36 am

Ooh, what kind of sharp object?
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:40 am

The sharpest of sharp objects XD
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:53 am

A SHARP BLADE?
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:55 am

YES!!!!
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:03 am

.kfkdjvbkdfbjgvd

I want one. o.0
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:51 am

Lol! I got on here and I was like, "Oh NOOOOOOO! They started without me!" Then I realized it was just two and a half pages of conversation. Razz

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:05 am

Could I join this...?
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:24 pm

Can I join? What gender is needed the most?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:32 pm

You're both welcome to join, I'd imagine. And the rules say that you're required to make one of a male and female, so... ^.^

@ Alice - Nuuuuu! T.T -takes sharp object away- You could hurt yourself! D=
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:22 pm

Okay, can we stop spamming this chat with like..... randomness? And yes, people are still welcome to join, but because we need even #s of girls/guys, for every person of one gender, you need one fo the other. Therefore it works in pairs, 1 guy 1 girl, 2 guys 2 girls, etc. And we wont start till we hear back from Bells and Spired, i sent them a message about this chat but i figure they're probably busy. I dotn really want to start without them but i actually may wind up doing so anyways since ive been waititng a while and im very eager to start.

Oh, and Copper.... this could to be wierd O.o since your girl is named Skylar and my guy is named Skyler....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:16 am

Ravyn wrote:Okay, can we stop spamming this chat with like..... randomness? And yes, people are still welcome to join, but because we need even #s of girls/guys, for every person of one gender, you need one fo the other. Therefore it works in pairs, 1 guy 1 girl, 2 guys 2 girls, etc. And we wont start till we hear back from Bells and Spired, i sent them a message about this chat but i figure they're probably busy. I dotn really want to start without them but i actually may wind up doing so anyways since ive been waititng a while and im very eager to start.

Oh, and Copper.... this could to be wierd O.o since your girl is named Skylar and my guy is named Skyler....

lol I'll change it if you like. Or we could just notice the a and e difference.
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:51 pm

Haha, true. I think its been long enough... i'll put up the first post shortly. And if you dont want to change it, its no big.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:54 pm

I WANNA START DANG IT Razz
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:53 pm

Luna: The sun was down and i was out of the house, again. My phone was off. I didnt care if my adoptive parents worried. I very rarely thought about or cared what went through their heads. I was disconnected from everything these days, as if i were just going through the motions like a zombie, seperated from everything any everyone by a veil or something. And i couldnt stand to be in the house. I paced like a caged animal, restless and uncomfortable, until i was driven out into the open. Hence i was now wandering through town without purpose. I needed a break. I needed to be on my own. So i pulled off and disappeared into the woods, heading for my favourite spot - a small clearing along the creek. It was a good place to watch the sky, away from everyone else. I finally made it and sat down in the middle of the clearing, watching the stars and moon, the pale moonlight making teh silver in my hair seem to glow. It was a nice night, and teh sky was clear, but even my beautiful peaceful surroundings could not fix the hollow, broken feeling that clawed at my insides.

Skyler: Worry dragged at me as the van pulled up outside the club. James, our drummer, who was driving glanced over at me. "You look upset. What's up?" he asked. He'd always been able to tell when i was off. "Nothing." i said, climbing from the van and grabbing some equipment from the back, beginning to haul it into the club. Our band had a gig here tonight, and i was glad. Something to distract me from my immediate problems. The club was fairly empty right now, people just starting to arrive.I carried in a few amps and headed back out for the mics.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:02 pm

Angela walked into the club feeling ackward and scared. She always hated comming to the club but her friends had dragged her to see a band. She sighed and sat down at a table watching them set up. Angela laid her head on the table but ordered a lemon twist and watched again as the band had set up for the consert. She was wearing her blakc and red mini strapless dress that was skin tight and her black hair was down and strightened. Eyeliner made her icy blue eyes sparkle.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next