the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When You Start To Fall Apart, You Find Someone To Hold You Together

+4
flaggirl3
Bells
Alice
Ravyn
8 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

When You Start To Fall Apart, You Find Someone To Hold You Together - Page 12 Empty Re: When You Start To Fall Apart, You Find Someone To Hold You Together

Post by flaggirl3 Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:14 am

Fable: I gave him a remorseful grin and tried not to fidget on my bar chair as his eyes bore into me while he spoke. "I'm sorry," I finally said when he was done. "That must really suck for you." I knew that I could have come up with something more clever than my last statement as soon as it left my lips. But for some reason it seemed that my words weren't forming correctly in my head.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

When You Start To Fall Apart, You Find Someone To Hold You Together - Page 12 Empty Re: When You Start To Fall Apart, You Find Someone To Hold You Together

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:28 am

Cade: I chuckled. "Yeah, it does. Its a miracle i dont have to work tonight as is." i remarked. "I was supposed to be filling in for someone at one of my jobs but then they wound up having to cancel their original plans so i didnt have to go. I could've used the overtime pay, but i suppose its better for my sanity that i got a break." i mused.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:35 pm

.Fragile_Wishes. wrote:Ashton gave her one of his famous 'What the F*ck' looks, glaring at her. "No, I'm crying, you ass." Sarcasm was one of his best feats. "Just shut up," he muttered as they danced, feeling as if all of his shitty experiences and moments he had gone through throughout his life suddenly became nonexistent from the moment she accepted. "Hey...I love you."

( Lol, Mai's been in the woods this entire time... )

(haha ooohhh mia XD I love her)

ALice smiled at him. "I love you as well." She said. She nussled her head against her neck. Her lips brushed against it and went up. Her mouth found his and this time she wasnt letting go of it. Her arms snaked around his neck and pulled him closer to her.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:58 pm

Fable: I nodded. "That's why I'm here. Is to make myself sane again." I said this slowly, as if to make a point. But really I was just choosing my words carefully. I didn't want to reveal any information about my past relationships. My past boyfriends were all nut jobs that treated me like dirt then left me crying for weeks.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:04 pm

Cade: I raised an eyebrow. "Sane again?" i inquired. "I suppose i can relate, a bit. Sometimes im surprised that i can keep it together at all." i said, sighing. Some days, i just wanted to scream, break things. Like ym life was a hopeless futile cycle. But i knew that my little sister and mom needed looking after. I stayed strong, if only for them.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:59 pm

Ravyn wrote:Skyler: I blinked, surprised. "Uh.... im not entirely sure i want to know the reason for that. Im just going to make it very clear and repeat that i am not a perv. In fact, ive wound up beating up a few pervs after the odd show when they were drunk and got out of hand. So dont worry about it." i said. There was always the odd pervy guy in any given club. On occasion they got drunk, tried something stupid, and if there was security, noone noticed. Id stepped in once or twice, at least being a distraction for long enough that the house security noticed and came to eject the creep.

Angela raised a polished eyebrow. "Really? You fight? Street fight?" SHe asked with a smile. "I street fight someone has to stick up for me and it might as well be myself." She said with a shrug. She had gotten into a bad fight with some guys giving her cat calls and wanting her for... well you get the picture.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:16 pm

Skyler: I shook my head. "Not really. In fact, im not big on fighting. But i do on occasion eject creeps from the premises, and it occasionally involves violence." i said. I didnt like fighting with people if i could avoid it. Fighting wasnt in my nature.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:37 am

Angela nodded and said "Well thats a first... a guy who doesnt fight." She said winking at him. She stood and threw away the Monster can. She washed her hands in the sink and tossed her hair out of the ponytail and let it fall infront of her face.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:38 am

Skyler: I shrugged. "Hey, im a creater, not a destroyer. The whole violence-obsession thing with guys is a horrible stereotype." i said, sighing. I created, both by drawing and making music. Destroying.... was against all of that. I hated harming or destroying anything.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:41 am

Angela sighed and nodded. "I like that your diffrent." She said with a smile and a wink. She laid against the wall. She watched him with a new found interest.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:42 pm

Skyler: I smiled, happiness filling me. "Really? Thanks.... most people just think im wierd. Im glad there's someone out there who doesnt think im a waste of space." i said happily. Being happy..... made me want to play music. So i stood and crossed the room, fetching my guitar. I had one of those portable mini-amps in my case, a birthday present from one of my bandmates, so i plugged my guitar into it and turned it on, beginning to play happily, a small peaceful smile on my face.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:08 am

Angela smiled and sat down next him. She watched him play. He played smoothly and she closed her eyes. She started to sway to the song. The smile was plastered on her face.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:31 pm

Skyler: I sang along with the song softly, taking comfort on the familiar feeling of steel strings under my fingers, the familiar motions of playing. It was this feeling, this feeling of freedom, of happiness that i lived for. Playing made me happy, something my parents didnt understand. Something they'd rejected me for. But i didnt feel rejected or sad here now. Here, it was just me, my guitar, and Angela, who seemed to be enjoying the music. I finished the song, letting the final chord ring out for a moment before falling silent. I glanced over at Angela. "Is ther anything you want me to play? If i know it, i'll play it." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:31 pm

"Just play anything... your really good." Angela said with a shy smile. "Really... your amazing actually. Where ddid you learn to play?" She asked with a new found interest. She liked music... and she liked Skyler... it worked for her.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:19 pm

Skyler: "Thanks!" i said, grinning. "Im pretty much self taught. I got a fingering chart and some information and such off the web and figured it out. My parents wouldnt pay for lessons. They said it was a waste of money." i said, shrugging. I was happy that someone liked my playing and didnt think it was a waste.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:22 pm

Angela laughed softly and shook her head. "I like music... I am shocked that you taught your self." SHe said with a small smile. Without thinking she kissed his cheek. SHe blushed and looked forward. "Sorry..." SHe whispered
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:52 am

Skyler: I was thoroughly surprised when i felt Alice's lips on my cheek. "Er, dont be...." i said a little awkwardly, unable to stop an embarassed flush from creeping up my neck.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:30 am

Aliceinwaiting wrote:
.Fragile_Wishes. wrote:Ashton gave her one of his famous 'What the F*ck' looks, glaring at her. "No, I'm crying, you ass." Sarcasm was one of his best feats. "Just shut up," he muttered as they danced, feeling as if all of his shitty experiences and moments he had gone through throughout his life suddenly became nonexistent from the moment she accepted. "Hey...I love you."

( Lol, Mai's been in the woods this entire time... )

(haha ooohhh mia XD I love her)

ALice smiled at him. "I love you as well." She said. She nussled her head against her neck. Her lips brushed against it and went up. Her mouth found his and this time she wasnt letting go of it. Her arms snaked around his neck and pulled him closer to her.

(She ish lonely.)

He groaned against Alice's hot, inviting mouth, a subtle shiver riveting through his body as his hands explored her the beauty of her slim frame. Getting tangled in her long black hair, his rough fingers massaged her scalp tenderly before reaching down and grabbing her ass.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:03 pm

Fable: I nodded at Cade and let my eyes roam around the club. "It's the same for me really. Sometimes it feels like you just want to shred into a million pieces. I would say "and float away in the wind", but that would be extremely corny wouldn't it?" I laughed a little at my own joke.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:31 pm

Cade: I shook my head. "No, not really. Float away on the wind and you get to see all kinds of places." i said, smiling. It made lots of sense, at least to me.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:43 pm

(Oh Ashotn XD XD XD)

Alison hurried off to the kitchen. Without thinking she took a huge glass of water and splashed it on her face. She shook with a smile on her face. The blush had gone away from her cheeks and for once she felt... icy.

Alice moaned in pleasure. Her lips meleted against his and she slammed him against a wall. Her lips went down his neck and she gave him a playfull smile. "Lets go home." SHe whispered with a smile. Her lips returned to his and she jumped. Her legs wrapped arounf his waist and she wasnt letting go.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:16 pm

Fable: I nodded. "I guess you' could be right," I said with a small smile. I turned my eyes over to my empty hands. "Do you want something to drink?" I asked him.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:41 am

Skyler: A little surprised, i followed her to the kitchen, placing my guitar carefully to the side. "Umm..... what was that?" i asked, a little confused as to why she'd just dumped a bunch of water on her face.

Cade: "Hmm?" i asked, having been momentarily lost in thought. "Oh.... uh, no thanks. I dont really drink and im not all that thirsty anyways. Thanks for the offer though." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:43 am

"Trying to cool myself down." Angela admited blushing even more. She cussed and got another cup of water. SHe threw it on herself and sighed. THe blush was goine but she still felt embarrassed that she had kissed him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:54 am

Skyler: I blinked, still totally in shock. "Uh, okay..... why? And you know, its freezing out, you could just like, step outside or something...." i pointed out. She confused me on so many levels. But i found that i kind of liked it. I never really knew what she was going to do. I was normally pretty good at reading people, but she was so random.... it made her interesting.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next