the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When You Start To Fall Apart, You Find Someone To Hold You Together

+4
flaggirl3
Bells
Alice
Ravyn
8 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

When You Start To Fall Apart, You Find Someone To Hold You Together - Page 13 Empty Re: When You Start To Fall Apart, You Find Someone To Hold You Together

Post by Alice Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:01 am

Angela shrugged and said wiht a smile. "I dont like to be outside though. THe nieghbors roll thier eyes and cuss at me." SHe shrugged again. She sat the cup down and jumped ontop of her coutner. "I am sorry for kissing you."
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

When You Start To Fall Apart, You Find Someone To Hold You Together - Page 13 Empty Re: When You Start To Fall Apart, You Find Someone To Hold You Together

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:07 am

Skyler: "You dont really have very nice neighbors, i gather." i said, chuckling. "And seriously, dont be sorry. Honestly? I kind of liked it." i admitted, kind of embarassed. I was really, really starting to like her..... was it really possible for me to fall for someone so fast?
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:12 pm

Angela blushed. "Really??" She asked with a big smile. She snaked her arms around his neck. "Do you want to kiss me?" She asked with a smile.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:39 pm

Skyler: I leaned down a little and kissed her gently. "Does that answer your question?" i murmered, arms wrapping around her.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:45 pm

Angela nodded and smiled. HEr lips brushed against his. "I like your answer." SHe whispered. Her lips tingled from the touch of his.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:54 pm

Skyler: I smiled a little. "Im glad..." i said. I leaned down and kissed her again, a little deeper this time. I was glad she wasnt freaking out on me...
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:43 pm

Ravyn wrote:Cade: "Hmm?" i asked, having been momentarily lost in thought. "Oh.... uh, no thanks. I dont really drink and im not all that thirsty anyways. Thanks for the offer though." i said.

Fable: "Well, I don't drink either. I was just thinking water." I shrugged, waiting to see if he would take me up on that offer. I took a glance down just to be sure my purse was still under my seat.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:48 pm

Cade: I shrugged. "Sure, i guess." i said, a little bit awkward. But i was finding that it was good to talk to someone. Maybe this wasnt such a bad thing.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:01 pm

Ravyn wrote:Skyler: I smiled a little. "Im glad..." i said. I leaned down and kissed her again, a little deeper this time. I was glad she wasnt freaking out on me...

(Hey sorry I couldnt reply.. computer problems =/)

Angela deepend the kiss. Her finger's tangled in his hair. Her lips brushed down his neck and across his jawline. Her lips returned to his and melteed against his. The taste of his lips was intoxicating her.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:46 pm

Skyler: My arms wrapped around her as we kissed, my heart pounding wildly. Little chills ran up my spine. I was thoroughly enjoying this.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:38 pm

Angela pulled back gaspsing for air. "Well.. your a good kisser." SHe winked at him. Her heart was racing happily inside her chest. "Thank God that you cant hear what going on inside my head." She winked at him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:48 pm

Skyler: I grinned, a little breathless. "Well, thanks." i said, chuckling. "And now im kinda curious to know...." i remarked. My heart was speeding like crazy, but i felt extremely happy right now. The racing heart was not a bad thing.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:23 pm

Aliceinwaiting wrote:(Oh Ashotn XD XD XD)

Alison hurried off to the kitchen. Without thinking she took a huge glass of water and splashed it on her face. She shook with a smile on her face. The blush had gone away from her cheeks and for once she felt... icy.

Alice moaned in pleasure. Her lips meleted against his and she slammed him against a wall. Her lips went down his neck and she gave him a playfull smile. "Lets go home." SHe whispered with a smile. Her lips returned to his and she jumped. Her legs wrapped arounf his waist and she wasnt letting go.

Quirking a brow, he glanced at her, arms going to support underneath her as she wrapped herself around him, just to be sure. As the kiss broke, he shuddered, panting, suddenly feeling...constricted. And not in a good way. Ashton groaned, "You look like an idiot, you know...hanging off of me like some kinda damn monkey." What a sexy monkey she was, though. He groaned again, trying to control himself.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:39 pm

(Dude I left a huge message for u in the wishing chat XD XD u will cry... I teared up...)

Alice laughed and shrugged. "Its not like I really care..." She said in his ear. She kissed his neck and back to his lips. She quickly got drunk off of his lips. Everything they did was like a movment of them becoming one.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:16 pm

( Aliiiiiiiiiiice...I've been bawling like a BABY! T_T I swear, if she dies, YOU GET NO MORE COOKIES! >.> My home healthcare worker was like, "O.o Are you ok?" NO I'M NOT OKAY! I'M SUFFERING FROM HEARTBREAK! But I guarantee you, little missy, my post for Ashton will have you SNIVELING ON THE FLOOR! I know this because I'm currently playing it out in my mind while eating ramen noodles. e.e )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:18 pm

(HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA Sorry dont mean to laugh but I cant wait to read it!! POST IT!!!! DDOOO ITTT!!! I WANT TO CRY!!!!!)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:12 pm

Ravyn wrote:Cade: I shrugged. "Sure, i guess." i said, a little bit awkward. But i was finding that it was good to talk to someone. Maybe this wasnt such a bad thing.

Fable: I reached down and got my purse. "Great," I said. I motioned to the bartender and asked him for two bottles of water. He smiled and nodded, happy not to mix any drinks up for once.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:07 pm

Ravyn wrote:Skyler: I grinned, a little breathless. "Well, thanks." i said, chuckling. "And now im kinda curious to know...." i remarked. My heart was speeding like crazy, but i felt extremely happy right now. The racing heart was not a bad thing.

"Well too bad. My thoughts are for me and me only." Angela smiled and kissed his cheek. "So what now?" SHe asked with a small smile.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13