the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When You Start To Fall Apart, You Find Someone To Hold You Together

+4
flaggirl3
Bells
Alice
Ravyn
8 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

When You Start To Fall Apart, You Find Someone To Hold You Together - Page 3 Empty Re: When You Start To Fall Apart, You Find Someone To Hold You Together

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:16 pm

~Mai~
She didn't really know what had brought her out here. It was dangerous, even with her beloved Yami at her side, considering he was still just a young puppy. She felt around from the spot where she sat, locating and grasping her (white and red) cane for a more strengthened sense of security. Mai had always loved the woods. The smells, the sounds, all the sensations... Although it wasn't these particular woods, one of her favorite things to do when he father was still alive, was to go out here and listen to all the wonderous stories he had to tell her. She instinctively snuggled deeper into the plush scarf wrapped about her slender neck, petting Yami as he laid in her lap.

(Yes, she's wearing a scarf even though it's not cold. xD)

~

Ashton sat at one of the tables in the club, sending dark glares toward the questionative waitresses and staff as he pulled out the flask from his jeans pocket and took a deep swig. This was Em's favorite place...
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

When You Start To Fall Apart, You Find Someone To Hold You Together - Page 3 Empty Re: When You Start To Fall Apart, You Find Someone To Hold You Together

Post by Alice Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:18 pm

Agnela's eyes landed on a guy at one of the tables. He looked ackward like her but she didnt car.e She turned around before she got caught staring. She drank her lemon vodka and ordered another with a smile. Im going to be drunk tonight. she thought wiht a smile.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:28 pm

Skyler: Id been bringing in the mic stands when i accidentally knocked one into someone, a girl in a black and red dress. "Ah! Sorry! Its really hard to get these things through here." i said, embarassed. "Are you okay?" i asked.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:29 pm

Angela nodded and smiled. "It was my fault.. I should have moved." She said blushing slightly.

((I will be on later... >_< mom told me to get off >_<))
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:36 pm

(Awws, okay! See you later then!)

Skyler: I shook my head. "No, really, its not your fault. Im just a clutz with these things." i said, embarassed. Suddenly one of my bandmates yelled at me to hurry up and quit flirting. I rolled my eyes at him. "Sorry, gotta get these up there. Nice talking to you." i said, heading for the stage, continuing to help with the set-up.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:55 pm

( @ Ravyn - Should I edit my post to have Mai like, bump into Luca maybe? )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:00 pm

(Hmm, i dont know. They'd have to split off at some point anyways, they're both girls so i dont think that they'd wind up in a relationship (Luna's straight) so i dunno if there'd be much point to them even running across each other. Luna'd probably just ignore her anyways.)
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:16 pm

( Ah. Okay. :3 )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:04 pm

Jayden: I put my hands in my pocket, my hood disguising my face. I should probably be back in the orphanage...but I really didn't like it the. Especially at night. It was creepy to be surrounded by some dozen breathing bodies. Like I was part of a horror movie. My thumb stroked the new watch in my hands, letting it glint in the light.

Skylar: I threw the iPod at the wall, glaring at the moon. I tried to forget...tried not to look at it, but the red line just stood out against my moon pale skin. He made me eat tonight. And he hurt me when I refused. I had no choice.
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:15 pm

She sighed, having sat there in silence for nearly two hours. Yami was curled into a ball in her lap, sleeping blissfully. Maybe she should do the same. It wasn't as if she had anyone expecting her back at that house.

~

Lighting a smoke, he threw a glazed, hate-filled glance to almost everyone that came within his range, thoroughly wasted and ticked off.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:25 pm

Trintan: I felt my toes dig into the sand as I walked down the length of the beach. I concentrated solely on that feeling. I hoped that feeling the comfort of something simple would brighten my days. I realized this may have been a futile thought, but it made me happy nevertheless. It made me happy that such little things could bring a sense of tranquility to even the most troubled soul. I stopped walking for a moment to take in the view. Ocean waves crashed against the beach and I smiled at them as they rolled toward my bare feet.

Fable: Humming quietly to myself to no particular tune, I walked aimlessly up the street. It was just by chance I ran across a small club. A warm glow from the lights inside gave me some assurance that I wasn't in the middle of no where and I took the chance to give my feet a rest in a place that I could somewhat relate to. There was a band setting up on the small stage at the back of the club, so I took a seat at the bar facing them.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:27 am

Ravyn wrote:(Awws, okay! See you later then!)

Skyler: I shook my head. "No, really, its not your fault. Im just a clutz with these things." i said, embarassed. Suddenly one of my bandmates yelled at me to hurry up and quit flirting. I rolled my eyes at him. "Sorry, gotta get these up there. Nice talking to you." i said, heading for the stage, continuing to help with the set-up.

Angela nodded her cheeks burning. SHe wanted to shout ' He wasnt flirting...' but she coudlnt. She watched him go with more amuzment in her eyes. She felt her heart skip a beat but again she couldnt think. She turned and ran into a guy (Ashton) "Sorry.." SHe whispered.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:33 am

He growled, but didn't do anything more. "Just watch it."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:35 am

Angela looked at him and snapped. "Im sorry but if you had moved out of my way I wouldnt have run into you." She looked into his eyes wanting to punch him in his little face.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:17 pm

"I shouldn't have to move for anyone," he growled back. "So just shut your loud little trap."

(Oh, Ashton. Such the ladies' man xD)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:56 pm

Trintan: I sat down where I was standing, getting the butt of my bermuda shorts dirty in the process. I sighed contentedly.

Fable: I checked out the guys in the band as a sat my bag on the floor at my feet. They weren't a bad looking group.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:08 pm

Luna: Eventually my restlessness drove me from the woods, so i went to my second favourite place in town - the beach. I knew there was a party going on tonight, and as i approached, i could see the bonfire and kids around it, but i avoided them, moving off to a quieter spot a short ways down the beach, moving to sit cross-legged on a large rock.

Skyler: Finally the equipment was set up. I picked up my own guitar, a simple black instrument, and headed up to the main mic as the rest of the group picked up their own instruments. A friend of ours who did most of the sound stuff was off to the side and we began the annoying process of sound checks, making sure everything could be heard and whatnot. Finally we were ready to play, so introduces the band and everyone in it before we began playing our first song. Lots of practice meant i could easily sing while playing the rhythm guitar part, and i was playing well tonight. I was glad - the music carried me off, distracted me from my troubles.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:53 pm

.Fragile_Wishes. wrote:"I shouldn't have to move for anyone," he growled back. "So just shut your loud little trap."

(Oh, Ashton. Such the ladies' man xD)

((lol well he is fallin for alice pretty quick in the other chat Wink ))

Angela looked at him and looked into his eyes with a fire in them. "What did you call me?" She threatened him. "I am not a trap your the man whore here that I see." She stung.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:13 pm

Name: Sabre Versais
Hair: Long, blonde, thick and wavy
Eyes: Dark grey, flecked with purple
Skin: Fairl skin, no freckles
Height/Build: About 5'9" and modelesque
Piercings/Scars/Tattoos: Belly-button, nose stud. She has a scar above her right eyebrow and one across the side of her neck that drags down her collarbone.
Personality: Quick to anger, but easy to forgive, she's loyal and quick witted, she likes sarcasm, but something is very alluring about her. She has a very dangerous feel to her.
Background: Sabre's mother and father were both wealthy and successful up to the point until she was 17, when he father was caught in several high profile tax scandals. Everyone knows about her background and they judge her about it.
Other: n/a

Name: James "Jem" Fray
Hair: Silvery, pale blonde hair
Eyes: Bright, pewter eyes
Skin: Very fair skin, almost translucently pale
Height/Build: About 6'2, lean, wiry hard muscles
Piercings/Scars/Tattoos: Scars winding his arms and back
Personality: Quiet and thoughtful, welcoming, but also secretive. He's a sweet guy and very romantic if likes a girl, but he's relatively insecure. Sometimes, he's a bit awkward, but he's also very mysterious.
Background: He grew up in a neglectful home, moved out at 15 and lived on the streets. He felt guilty for leaving his younger sister behind and almost killed himself when she was killed in a gang shooting by accident.
Other: n/a
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:55 pm

.Fragile_Wishes. wrote:~Mai~
She didn't really know what had brought her out here. It was dangerous, even with her beloved Yami at her side, considering he was still just a young puppy. She felt around from the spot where she sat, locating and grasping her (white and red) cane for a more strengthened sense of security. Mai had always loved the woods. The smells, the sounds, all the sensations... Although it wasn't these particular woods, one of her favorite things to do when he father was still alive, was to go out here and listen to all the wonderous stories he had to tell her. She instinctively snuggled deeper into the plush scarf wrapped about her slender neck, petting Yami as he laid in her lap.

.Fragile_Wishes. wrote:She sighed, having sat there in silence for nearly two hours. Yami was curled into a ball in her lap, sleeping blissfully. Maybe she should do the same. It wasn't as if she had anyone expecting her back at that house.

(@ Alice - Well, yes, but he also has Xavier there to keep him...civilized. Here he's utterly alone, thus he's just as much the bastard as he was when Alice and Rei first came upon the store...and then some. It would help if Alice were here with him. :/ )

He swung around, his dark, clouded eyes fastened upon the girl with a glare filled with pure vile hatred and anger. "Why don't you shut the f*ck up..?"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:58 pm

How can I jump in?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:59 pm

Alice came in and said "Ashton.... be nice to the girl." she sighed and went up to him. "Sorry miss he needs some help."

Angela nodded and said "Who are you?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:15 pm

@Avery: Just ahve your characters pop up somewhere. Mai's in the woods, Luna's alone at the beach, dunno who else is off on their own.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:30 pm

Jem walked along the path, leaving his shoes by his bag. The beach was fairly close. He got to where the path changed from scraggly grass to gray sand. He continued toward the water, hearing the soft noises it made as it hit the beach and withdrew, only to repeat the cycle again. He got to the beach and saw a girl, pausing and walking a bit closer, only to stop about 30 feet away and sit down. The breeze ruffle his hair slightly and the sun gleamed of it like a spiderweb.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:42 pm

He threw a glance at Alice that screamed 'Stfu, I don't need you telling me what to do.' but fell silent with a grunt nevertheless.

( =D ASHTON AND ALICE PREVAIL!!!!! )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next