the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When You Start To Fall Apart, You Find Someone To Hold You Together

+4
flaggirl3
Bells
Alice
Ravyn
8 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

When You Start To Fall Apart, You Find Someone To Hold You Together - Page 11 Empty Re: When You Start To Fall Apart, You Find Someone To Hold You Together

Post by Alice Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:19 pm

Angela laughed and laid her head back against the couch. "Thanks alot." She said with a smile. "So whats stopping you from dating now?" She asked opening a eye to look at him curiously.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

When You Start To Fall Apart, You Find Someone To Hold You Together - Page 11 Empty Re: When You Start To Fall Apart, You Find Someone To Hold You Together

Post by Ravyn Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:24 pm

Skyler: I shrugged. "Honestly? Nothing, i guess. I suppose i just ahve to get out there and find that person too." i said thoughtfully. 'Unless maybe she's sitting right in front of you...' said a small voice in my head. Where had that come from?
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:59 pm

Angela nodded "You should... whats your perfect girl?" She asked curiously. She wanted to know... really bad. She also wanted to know why was he looking at her like the way he was.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:07 pm

Skyler: I shrugged. "Honestly, i havent given it much thought. I guess just someone who accepted me for me and supported my goals and whatnot. Someone who would help me be who i want to be and not hold me back or try to change me, y'know?" i said thoughtfully. "What about you? Ideal guy?" i asked, curious now. I could ask wierd questions too.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:20 pm

Angela shrugged. "A guy who is like me I guess." SHe said with a laugh. "Thats the best way to describe it." She laughed and shook her head. Her hair covered her face.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:39 pm

Skyler: I nodded. "Makes sense." i said, looking over at her. I had the random impulse to move the hair from her face, but stifled it. I wasnt sure where the impulse had come from. Same place as the random thoughts, perhaps? "Since ive only known you for a few hours, care to elaborate?" i asked.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:41 pm

Angela nodded and laughed "Well I im shy on some things and I guess you could say I hate crappy people. I dont know what else." She said with a laugh. She was embarrased.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:44 pm

Skyler: I chuckled. "I think everyone hates crappy people. I wouldnt peg you as the shy type though." i said thoughtfully. "Inviting a random stranger to come live with you? That doesnt really seem like something someone shy would do." i pointed out. I thought she was probably braver than she gave herself credit for.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:52 pm

Angelaa shurgged When a hot guy is wanting a place to live of course she would say yes. said that evil voice in her head. "Yeah well I thought you needed a place so.." She said looking at her hands.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:56 pm

Skyler: "Well, it makes me happy that you can overcome your shyness to give a stuck guy a hand." i teased, smiling. "I really do appreciate this. The cold is not good for me, or my guitar. If there's anything i can do for you, let me know." i said, serious now. I felt like i needed to repay her in some way. It had been a long time since id come across anyone so nice.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:02 am

"Its fine... I dont need anything...." Expect him. said the vioce again. shut up... I dont need you help right now now leave me alone! She thought angerly and she sighed and smiled at him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:06 am

Skyler: I nodded. "Okay. Well, let me know if you think of something. I fell like i need to pay you back somehow. There arent many people who would do this for me." i said. I supposed getting kicked out hadnt been such a horrible thing after all. Here i was in a nice place with a VERY attractive gir---- whoah..... wierd thoughts again. I was starting to think that ther was something wrong with my brain.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:08 am

Angela looked at him ackwardly. "Whats wrong? You twisted your face... like something was wrong." She admitted ackwardly. SHe didnt want to but hey what the heck might as well.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:13 am

Skyler: I registered the question and was momentarily mortified, unable to stop myself from blushing deeply. "Er, nothing. Just got a very surprising thought train there for a second." i said, trying to shrug it off. I wasnt sure i wanted to admit the random thought that had just popped into my head.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:16 am

Angela smiled at his blush. "Tell me." SHe said trying not to sound interested. She looked at him and truend her body towards him. "Please?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:18 am

Skyler: I shook my head a bit, but caved. "Alright. This may sound kind of wierd, but i was just thinking that you're very attractive." i admitted, hoping i didnt sound like a total perv or something. Well, she'd asked....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:21 am

Angela blushed a deep scarlet. "Oh... really?" She asked looking down. He thought she was.... well that was new. She sat up and moved closer to him. "Really?" She asked looking at him her eyes locked on his.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:25 am

Skyler: I nodded. "Yepp. I am many things, but a liar is not one of them." i said, smiling a bit, glad she was taking this well and not giving me a wierd 'holy crap perv in my house' look. I found myself really starting to like her and i seriously didnt want to freak her out or anything.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:32 am

Agnela smiled and said "I wouldnt call you a liar." She moved closer to him and said "So why do you think that?" SHe asked out of curiousity. She liked him... she knew she did.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:36 am

Skyler: "Hmmm...... well, my immediate thought was that ive contracted some sort of brain damage, since thoughts of that nature are rather unusual for me. But then i thought about it and realized that i usually act brain damaged anyways and its still unusual for me to have such thoughts. So now im examining the option that i may simply be attracted to you, and that option is seeming somewhat likely so far." i said. "I hope i dont sound like a creepy pervert. I can safely say that that isnt my intent." i added.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:38 am

Angela shrugged "Im used to pervs...." SHe said in a small voice. Her brother had abused and raped her several times. She knew that any man would if he was drunk every night wishing that his dead wife would come back to life. She sighed wanting the subject to drop about what she had said.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:45 am

Skyler: I blinked, surprised. "Uh.... im not entirely sure i want to know the reason for that. Im just going to make it very clear and repeat that i am not a perv. In fact, ive wound up beating up a few pervs after the odd show when they were drunk and got out of hand. So dont worry about it." i said. There was always the odd pervy guy in any given club. On occasion they got drunk, tried something stupid, and if there was security, noone noticed. Id stepped in once or twice, at least being a distraction for long enough that the house security noticed and came to eject the creep.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:19 pm

Ashton gave her one of his famous 'What the F*ck' looks, glaring at her. "No, I'm crying, you ass." Sarcasm was one of his best feats. "Just shut up," he muttered as they danced, feeling as if all of his shitty experiences and moments he had gone through throughout his life suddenly became nonexistent from the moment she accepted. "Hey...I love you."

( Lol, Mai's been in the woods this entire time... )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:17 pm

Ravyn wrote:(I'll repost my last post for Cade)

Cade: I shook my head. "I wish. But i cant leave my family..... if i leave.... there'll be noone left to keep things togather, pay the bills." i said, sighing. I didnt usually go around telling everyone about my family issues.... especially since, well, i rarely spoke to people unless necessary, but something about this girl.... seemed to make me open up a bit..

Fable: I nodded thoughfully. "Oh, well, I'm sure one day you'll have your chance. And you'll take it. I know you will." I said this all in a rush, hoping that Cade would go on and that my slight interruption wouldn't stop him from talking. I was beginning to find him very interesting.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:15 pm

Cade: I sighed. "I doubt it. I can barely afford food and bills as is. My mom's in no condition to work and my sister's too young to make any money. I cant afford to travel or to leave them on their own. If things were different, maybe. But the way things are now, i dont think i'll ever manage it." i said wistfully. There were so many things out in the world that i wanted to seebut it was highly unlikely that id ever lay eyes on any of them, except in pictures.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next