the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughter of Darkness

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Daughter of Darkness - Page 35 Empty Re: Daughter of Darkness

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:26 am

Artemis shivered "how do you know all this?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:31 am

Peter watched her for a long moment. "I was taught by those who used it against me." He murmered quietly. "I decided to experiment until I got it right so it wouldn't ever be used against me again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:33 am

artemis gasped, prodding him gently in her innocents "who used it against you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:35 am

Peter watched the man that came running back, the small four year old rawring like a dinosaur as he chased the man. "He did."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:36 am

artemis blinked "your father? why?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:41 am

Peter watched her and hesitantly dropped memories of him and his father in a cell, his mother in the one across from them. A man coming with a young boy and going to his mother's cell. "daddy what are they going to do?" His dad looked at him with sad and pained eyes, then the memory switched to him being at home with his mother and father sitting with him on the couch while reading a book.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:43 am

( Shocked what did they do?)

"oh" Artemis squeaked "..I'm so sorry"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:49 am

(that was Seph and his dad. Mostly torture)

Peter just shrugged and dropped her back into her body gently, blocking her mind from his with a strong enough wall that she couldn't get through, not that it took much to block her. His eyes were still distant, haunted.

Kale was awake by now and watching them both curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:53 am

Artemis prodded him curiously, trying to be helpful and lift him out like he did her, but came across a resistance. she looked to gabrielle, sinking into kales arms.
Gabrielle frowned and touched his mind, the shield wasn't strong enough to block her out so she slipped in, comforting him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:55 am

Peter cringed from her touch after first, but as soon as he recognized it, he embraced it. Wanting nothing more than her comfort. There was somethings that only certain people could help with, only certain people could mend. She was one of them for him.

Kale looked down at her. "What was that all about?"

Last edited by Taylow on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:58 am

Gabrielle enveloped him, pulling him out of his memories and bring him back to her "you okay?"

Artemis grinned, becoming thoughtful for a moment before plucking him out of his mind and placing him in the garden "look what I can do!" she laughed, delighted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:02 am

Kale looked around, blinking as he tried to comprehend what just happened.

Peter gave a small smile, his eyes still slightly pained in the corners. He kissed her forehead gently and blinked a few times, keeping himself reserved. "are you alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:03 am

"me?" she scoffed quietly. she looked to the girl and boy, both their eyes distant "how did it go?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:05 am

Peter glanced at her. "I taught her enough that they will be ok. She just needs to exersize her mind more. It's weak. Even her connections with other minds are weak." He murmered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:09 am

Artemis pulled him up and started to dance "the other telepath showed me, it's fake. I can make people see what I want!" she smiled widely "I can protect us now!"

Gabrielle watched them, guilt still eating at her "is that fixable? can she become like us?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:12 am

Peter looked down at her and sighed. "She'll be able to handle herself against the gaurds if they come. And Sepheroth's children. But not even we can fight against Sepheroth's mind." He said quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:17 am

watch!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i5v0lZ-pkg&NR=1

*has an idea* please get artemis captured as well? leaving both guys behind? Artemis will have a hand at that though... *grins*

Gabrielle shivered, her eyes going slightly vacant at the thought "does he have powers?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:21 am

Peter shook his head. "Not that I can detect any way. His mind is....more complicated than most." His voice still quiet.

(ok)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:22 am

Artemis pulled him up and started to dance "the other telepath showed me, it's fake. I can make people see what I want!" she smiled widely "I can protect us now!"

Gabrielle swallowed hard and looked away, "should we go then? while they're otherwise occupied"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:25 am

Peter watched her and gave a small nod. "Alright." He took her hand gently and walked with her towards the door.

Kale looked around, still trying to proccess it all. "this is fake?" He asked as he looked around him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:34 am

Artemis began to twirl around him "mhm" she changed the scene never ever land, at least, how she imagined it to be "see!"

Gabrielle let him lead for a moment before breaking free and walking over to the couple, both oblivion of her. She lightly kissed the girl on the forehead, skillfully working her way into her mind "there is a reason to live, there is someone here to live for and love. never forgot that"

She leaned over and kissed the boy's forehead next "she's the one for you. don't give up"

she felt the thoughts take root and smiled to herself, sparing them one last glance before making her way back over to peter, slipping her hand in his and looking up at him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:37 am

Kale felt a funny twinge in his mind. As he watched her the thought came to him. "she is the one. Don't give up." He clutched to that thought like a life perserver in a sea of hopelessness. "Ya, it's great..where are we?"

Peter watched her curiously as he took her hand and walked with her from the front door. "What did you tell them?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:41 am

"things are about to get rough for them. I gave them a reason not to give up" Gabrielle stared straight ahead, wondering if she could manage to plant a thought in peters head..

"never ever land!" Artemis exclaimed, as if it was obvious

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:44 am

Kale watched her and smiled, unable to help himself from chuckling. He reached out and wrapped his arms around her, rocking with her from side to side. "It's beautiful. Just like you."

Peter gave a small nod and stopped. Taking a deep breath, bracing himself for the future as they stepped through the cloaking device's boarder and into the woods.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:47 am

Artemis rested her hands on his chest and smiled, looking up "you're silly." she looked around "you like?"

Gabrielle clung to him, fear settling in her as they started out. there was no escaping destiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next