the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

+3
daughteroflight
Alice
FragileFuzzySocks
7 posters

Page 2 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next

Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 2 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:50 pm

Rei stepped closer, kneeling down next to them. "Oh, you poor dear..." she whispered gently, brushing a gentle hand over her face. Looking to the girl who held her, she said, "It looks like the stress of everything has gotten to her. She's having a panic attack."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 2 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by daughteroflight Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:51 pm

"What should we do?" Tori asked, very concerned for the girl in her arms.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:52 pm

"STOP! THE VOICES WONT STOP! STOP THEM! TOO MANY THOUGHTS!!!" Alice dcreamed and arched her back in pain.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:54 pm

Tori sat there in shock. "What voices?!"
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:57 pm

"THOUGHTS OF THEM! THE ONES THAT TOOK ME!!!!"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:58 pm

Tori looked at the person next to her. "What should I do?! She's in pain!"
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:04 pm

Studying the fretting youth, she pursed her lips, making a split second decision. "I can help her." Gently, Rei placed a hand to her (Alice's) forehead, closing her eyes. Immediately she was able to tell that this girl had mental abilities of her own, which made what she was about to do a great deal harder, but she would manage. Slowly she was able to gain access into the girl's mind, searching about, pulling certain strings until she was able to locate the source of her distress and uplift it, placing it onto her own self; headache and all. She would definitely be exhausted, but as for being bothered, nothing at all would affect her anymore. At least until Rei left her company.

Opening her eyes, she withdrew her control, but was immediately stricken with the girl's terror and excruciating pain, to which she just gripped her head in her hands and trembled, swallowing back her own screams and tears with a long groan eventually elevating into high whimpers.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm

Tori blinked. "What did you just do?!"
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:09 pm

She forced herself to speak, but didn't look up or move from her retracted position, her voice coming out strangled and thick with pain, tears, and fear. "I-I took...it from her, an-and...I gave...I gave it to myself..."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:10 pm

ALice became silent and woke up. "Whoare you?" She aasked moving from the girls arms and pulling out her knife.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:12 pm

Tori looked at her then her knife. "It's all right, I won't hurt you." She glanced at the other girl who now had the pain in her. How can I make this stop?
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:15 pm

Alice looked at the girl and said "You shouldnt have done that." She whisepred "Its part of who I am...." Alice put her hands on the girls head and destroyed the pain..
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:16 pm

Tori blinked. "What do you mean part of who you are?"
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:20 pm

"My power.... i hear minds and well.... the pain sucks but it doesnt last long but it hurts." Alice said and gave the girl with a sad smile.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:22 pm

"It must hurt a lot, cause you were screaming bloody murder a second ago."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:23 pm

Rei willed herself to uncoil, shaking violently as she tried to stand, having been freed from her self induced hell. Over the unknown voices, the foreign terror...the pain, her own thoughts broke through finally. 'To think that she was suffering this much...' She found her voice after a moment, broken as it was, and almost collapsed. "I-I'm afraid my...assistance was only temporary a-any how, it will...find you again once I leave you." She managed to explain, understanding now, but saddened as well that she couldn't all together remove it.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:26 pm

"True..... it hurts but you get use to it I guess." Alice said with a sad smile. She stood and said "I must go..." She said.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:27 pm

Tori also stood. "Where are you going?"
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:30 pm

Rei looked at them both as she took a step toward the girl. (Alice) "Do you really have to go?"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:32 pm

"Actually yes...." Alice sad with a smile. "They will have found me." Alice said looking behind her.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:33 pm

Tori blinked. "Who?"
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:35 pm

"People..." Alice said looking behind her one more time. "One... one of them loved me and it..fell bad."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:36 pm

Rei paused. " The humans, you mean? I-I can help you..." She must have seemed desperate, but it had been so long since she had anyone to talk to. The thought of either of them leaving put her into a frenzy.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:39 pm

Brb. We need more characters. :3
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:41 pm

Tori nodded. "Why don't you let us come with you?"
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next