the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

+3
daughteroflight
Alice
FragileFuzzySocks
7 posters

Page 20 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next

Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 20 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by Alice Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:13 am

"I dont know." Alice shrugged thinking. Myabe he was mad at her for almost leaving hime twice.. maybe the dreams.... She had no idea.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 20 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:14 am

Gabriel raised an eyebrow and looked at her. "You... you what love?" He watched her, his eyes full of curiosity. He was still grinning, rather happy about the kiss they had shared.

He brushed his lips against her head. "I won't My Sweet Mai. Anyway, I would never want to leave you behind." He studied her, etching the way she looked into his mind forever.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:20 am

Ashton reached and took a hold of her chin, tilting it up so she would look at him. "I'm not mad, blue eyes."

~

Mai smiled yet again, and in the back of her mind, asked herself when was the last time she could remember ever smiling this much. She could not. "Marco. I love you," she told him again.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:27 am

Alice nodded and didnt move from the spot. A fire had started in her and she didnt want to let go of it. She knew that this relationship wouldnt be easy but they could try to make it work.. if he wantd to.

Victoria smiled and shook her head "Nothing." She whispered her hand going to her tingling lips and they wanted more of him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:31 am

Demarco smiled widely and watched her. "And I love you My Sweet Mai. That'll never change," he said softly. He stroked her cheek.

Gabriel smiled and kissed her one last time before pulling back. "We should be going to get that kid brother of mine. I don't want anything happening to him."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:38 am

A desire flooded him, one that he couldn't ignore. So he didn't. His mouth covered hers, assaulting it. He couldn't get enough, she was just...too damn perfect.

~

It was true. That would never change, for either of them. Mai paused, eyes traveling away from Marco and to where she knew the open space of the park was. "Your brother should be returning soon."

(You know, even though I tried, it just seems too awkward with Mai without Demarco. (Referring to the 'School of Moon and Fang' chat.) Like Ashton and Alice, they belong together. xD So I think after that, Marco will be her one and only. Razz )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:54 am

.... (This is Ericha. O_O They dislike me. Sad)

Demarco smiled and then sighed as he looked around. His eyes then went back to Mai and he smiled widely. "He's probably on his way or busy. He'll be here soon enough. Anyway, it gives us time to talk," he said happily.

(XD Same here, except I haven't even tried to use him anyplace else.)

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:03 am

( ._. What happened, hun?? And I've only used her in three other topics besides this one, (one being the topic I just mentioned) and Demarco is just...right for her. xD ---> http://thecharacterchatrevo.niceboards.org/t644p150-when-you-start-to-fall-apart-you-find-someone-to-hold-you-together That one she's just alone in the woods with Yami. He's a puppy ~ x3 )

"About what?" she asked, tilting her head. (xD)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:25 am

(one liners. :/)

Demarco smiled wisely. "Anything, we can talk about absolutely anything you want to My Sweet Mai." His smile widened as he watched her. He moved a hand to stroke her cheek in a loving way. The smile slowly turned into a grin and he brushed his lips against her fore head.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:47 am

((GUESS WHO IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ERICA AND I hehehehehe muhahahaha)

Alice felt a fire inside her grow as Ashton kissed her. She knew she wanted him now more then ever. But in a alleyway? Alice pulled back softly and whispered "We need to find Xavier and Rae......"

((Hehehe .ady we should bring Ashton and Alice into most of the chats hehehe))
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:41 pm

(Welcome back, my lovelies! I missed you. ^^ But I'm slightly depressed because I don't have my laptop. I had to send it in to get viruses removed. It was damaged pretty badly... :/ )

Marco was smiling; she could hear it in his voice. His hand cradled against her cheek for what seemed to be the millionth time in less than an hour, but she wasn’t complaining. The touch was hot, almost burning as it came in contact with her cool, pale skin, sending goose-bumps across the plane of her body. The sensation was unlike anything Mai had ever experienced, although she knew it wasn’t entirely…unwelcome. She enjoyed it, because he was doing it. “Anything…” she repeated, and then looked toward him, it clear by the miniscule shift in her hollowed expression that she suddenly had an idea. “Why do you smile so much?”

~

Damn. So close Why did it have to be now that she remembered their friends…? And right when he almost had her thoroughly distracted. As Ashton leaned back, crouched over her legs, a dark smirk crossed his mouth. Maybe it wasn’t so bad…as long as he got to look at her all day while she looked like that. Her pretty little face had flushed a delicious shade of pink, her black hair disheveled as it draped about those fierce, desire-lit blue eyes. It was one of those times where all he wished for was a camera. She would probably punch him, but he didn’t care much. Alice was a tiny little thing…Ashton could easily just lug her over his shoulder; even though he knew he would still have to listen to her b*tching at him. Sighing, he stood with a groan, taking her hand and pulling her up with him. “Well, let’s get going before Xavier starts having a panic attack.”
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:47 pm

((Aw i sorry darling Sad Im so freaking happy to be back Very Happy you have no idea lol NO MORE ONE LINERS FOR ME hahaha))

Alice nodded and sighed. She needed him but would she be able to handle him? She hated him and yet loved him? Does that even make any sense? No of course not its the only things that happens in the movies. Alice watched Ashton with a interest burning inside her. She wanted so much to have him with her and have his hands touch her and for him to love her.
rae is going to kill me She thought shaking her head but of course she didnt care anymore.
They walked down the cold abandon street and she felt cold all of the sudden. The fire had burned away and was now just a small little flicker. She woundered why she had a fire that was hotter then 40000 hells. Of course Alice shook the thought off but it was still in the back of her mind.

Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:57 pm

(Exactly what Alice said.)

If anything, the question caused Demarco to smile more. "Interesting question choice. Hmmmm. Well, I smile when I'm happy and I'm happy when I'm around you My Sweet Mai." He took his hand back and looked down at her, attempting to see if he could go with out smiling, but failed and just smiled more.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:00 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:Demarco smiled widely and watched her. "And I love you My Sweet Mai. That'll never change," he said softly. He stroked her cheek.

Gabriel smiled and kissed her one last time before pulling back. "We should be going to get that kid brother of mine. I don't want anything happening to him."

((ERICHA! *takles* I MISSED YOU!!!))

Victoria looked at him and sighed. She didnt want to leave but she stood. "Okay." She said in a small voice. Well well welll looks like Miss. Victoria has fallen in love. The voice in her head screaed at her. Victoria closed her eyes feeling faint. The voice was that of her dead lover.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:04 pm

(ALICE! *is tackled* I'VE MISSED YOU TOO!!!)

Gabriel stood and watched her a moment before offering her his hand. "You okay Tori?" he asked softly. His eyes were filled with concern as he watched her. He could read that something was wrong in her features. His eyes searched her face.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:06 pm

((Hehehe!!! lol I made another account and it got banded hahaha XD so I just gave up lol XD XD XD))

Victoria nodded then shook her head. "No... Im not... my love he is... talking to me." Victoria said in a sickning voice. He was taughting her... he was saying to kill Gabriel just like she had killed him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:17 pm

((I did the same.))

Gabriel blinked and rested one hand on her cheek. "What is he saying?" He stroked her cheek gently and wrapped his other arm around her waist and pulled her close to him. He watched her with loving eyes and continued to stroke her cheek.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:46 pm

((XD lol yay im not alone haha))
Victoria opened her eyes and tears spilled down. "He is saying... to kill you like I killed him... but I didnt... I couldnt..." The words were stuck in her throat and she sobbed.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:13 pm

The second they walked through the door, Rei was all over them. He let her go on and on about how worried Xavier and her were, checking Alice over for nonexistent injuries while he glanced at his best friend, trying not to laugh at the relief flooding his sky blue eyes; he almost looked like he might cry. “Yeah yeah yeah…everyone’s OK. No one’s dying. Calm down.” He looked at Rei. “I’d never let anything happen to Ms. Mary Mind-reader here, she has a brat to help raise, y’know… And it looks like Xavier’s gonna be a dad.” Ashton raised an eyebrow. Judging by Rei’s blush, her and Xavier had apparently gotten to know each other quite well while they were gone.

~

“Why? Do I make you happy, Marco?” As soon as he retrieved his hand, she snatched it back, placing it exactly as it was before. “No,” she told him, “I like it.” Her ears tilted back, a cool breeze washing over her and catching a few strands of her hair in its current. “Is it dark yet? It is cold…” she whispered, sinking into him seeming almost…afraid.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:18 pm

Alice rollded her eyes and punched Ashton in the arm. "Shut up for once." She said through her teeth. Alice turned and hugged Rei with a smile and whispered in her ear. "You are telling about Xavier and your moment." She said pulled back. Her eyes landed on Xavier who blushed and whispered "I guess I will be a father... Ashton guess what? Your the uncle!" Alice busted up laughing. She couldnt imagin Ashton as a uncle or even as a father but you neverr know...
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:32 pm

Rei looked away as her blush grew brighter, but she nodded, inevitably knowing she would later that night. Ashton growled at Alice. “Don’t laugh! I can be good at something too, you know…” (Aww, Ashton…) Xavier wasn’t the only one who could be nice… it just…took some practice for Ashton. But despite everything else, they all knew that when it came down to it, he would be there for the child no matter what. It was his best friend’s kid after all… F*ck whoever tried to hurt him or her.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:35 pm

Alice rolled her eyes and said "Thank God I dont have kids because you would scare them away." Alice smirked. She went over to Xavier and hugged him. "We shall have a party." Alice laughed and so did Xavier. "I agree." He said. Alice smiled and sat ontop of the counter. Xavier gave her a look that said 'You screwed my best friend didnt you? Alice blushed and shrugged. "Ask him yourself." Xavier laughed and went over to Rei and took her hand and stood next to her.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:47 pm

Ashton sent glares of death to the two comedians. They thought they were so f*cking funny, didn’t they? But deep down-even though he wouldn’t admit it for anything-he was saddened that they really thought he was some kind of evil, tough bastard that would frighten little kids. He wasn’t that bad…was he…? He quirked a brow at Alice’s comment, looking at Xavier. “Ask me what?”
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:53 pm

"Nothing you need to worry about...." Alice said in a small voice. Her face twisted into a frown. I didnt mean to hurt you... Alice thought and pushed it into his head. She looked down at her feet and she couldnt think anymore. Alice didnt want him to be angry with her but that is how it came across.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:59 pm

Looking at her for a moment, he sat down with a sigh and closed his eyes. “Don’t worry about it. It’s how I am, I guess.” Come sit on my lap to make me feel better… He thought, a smirk plastered on his face.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next