the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

+3
daughteroflight
Alice
FragileFuzzySocks
7 posters

Page 38 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38

Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 38 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by Avery Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:33 pm

Hitomi: -covers her mouth, laughing quietly- You do? -pulls hand down away from her mouth- I do, too.

(Fine, fine. *hands them both a cookie*)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 38 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by Momo13 Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:48 pm

<3 zombie fluff!
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:58 pm

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 38 L_g00115

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 38 L_g00116

More pics of Hitomi. . .
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:17 pm

Name: Robyn/Kaleb
Species: Witch/warlock
Looks: Robyn:
Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 38 Cute_Anime_Girl
Kaleb:
Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 38 30455223
other: they are twins. Robyn uses her magic more, but kaleb is more BA with it. Kaleb is antisocial and doesnt talk to people often unless he has to. He only uses magic when needed.

Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:08 pm

.Fragile_Wishes. wrote:Momo - YES! Of course you can!

Avery - Dun worry, I'mma post this weekend. Started school...pictures are tomorrow! ;_;

Ericha & daughteroflight - I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOU GUYS AND OUR OTHER TOPICS (Ericha) I WILL GET CAUGHT UP THIS WEEKEND! I STILL LOVE YOU!

(okay, good.lol)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:11 pm

Ish waiting to continue...
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:15 pm

hey im back!!! im sorry i got grounded for 3 weeks i need a repost ^_^
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:17 pm

.Fragile_Wishes. wrote: ~

"YOU GODDAMN WORTHLESS, DISGUSTING BASTARDS!" The air was filled with roars of obscenities(sp) as Ashton's ablaze fists continued to impact with the long-dead, charred bloodied husks of the men with a sickening flat 'thump.' He just...he couldn't stop. "T-To...do that," he seethed through ground, snarling teeth, voice break through his rage. Blood was splattering on his face through the blackened, split flesh, but he still couldn't stop. Why were people so intent on taking everything that he cared about?! "ALICE. IS. MINE! GET IT?!?" He wasn't going to to stop until he couldn't go anymore; until he lost consciousness. Hell, he had already lost all sensation in both of his arms.

Xavier had stopped when they'd reached Ashton, not being able to keep up. Then she screamed.

Ashton had ran after her, and when he saw those bastards, what they were doing... He lost it. Everything went blank. The last thing he remembered what seeing her face...the tears... He took off his shirt, slipped it over her head and then, there they were, with him beating the living shit out of some disfigured corpses.

Alice couldnt breathe. Her body was hurting all over and her head was spinning. No air filled her lungs and she couldnt even think. "Ashton.... ASHTON!!!" She cried out wanting him close to her. ALice's heart felt like it was being pulled out of her chest. "WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!" Xavier found Alice and held her. "DOnt worry.... I am here... Ahsotn... he is... I dont know!" He felt Alice begining to lose her life. "ASHTON COME OVER HERE NOW!!" Alice screamed.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:18 pm

i ish wondering how i should come in...
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38