the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Bites Hard!!!!!

4 posters

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Go down

Love Bites Hard!!!!! - Page 14 Empty Re: Love Bites Hard!!!!!

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:05 pm

Drake's silver eyes remained emotionless, and his silver hair hung in his face. Though some curiosity hinted in his face, he was unreadable. "What were you doing on the floor pet?"
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:08 pm

Katherine looks around"I was keeping the place spotless clean for you and Sir James but the other slaves keep messing it up,Master"she said to him

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:10 pm

Drake brought her hand up to his lips and kissed it. "I'll deal with them later. Why don't you take a break? Everyone's taking it easy today, especially my brother."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:14 pm

Katherine looks at her Master"i will not rest until ever inch of the place is spotless clean again"she said to him

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:18 pm

Drake actually allowed a smile, but after years of staying emotionless it didn't hold very much warmth. "Well how about I order you to take a break. If you don't I'll just have to follow you around and make sure you don't clean." He was trying to be funny, but was finding it difficult after keeping up a mask of indifference for hundreds of years. Though he managed more warmth into his smile.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:21 pm

Katherine walks around as she doesn't take a break from cleaning hoping her Master would follow her around and make sure she doesn't clean
Wolfe wrote:Drake actually allowed a smile, but after years of staying emotionless it didn't hold very much warmth. "Well how about I order you to take a break. If you don't I'll just have to follow you around and make sure you don't clean." He was trying to be funny, but was finding it difficult after keeping up a mask of indifference for hundreds of years. Though he managed more warmth into his smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:25 pm

Drake caught up to her and brought both her hands behind her back in a steel vice like grip, though he was careful not to hurt her. "Didn't I give you an order not to clean?" He smiled as he leaned over her shoulder. Finnaly! A warm smile! Drake could feel his heart slowly melting. No wonder they'd called him the ice king, he was second to worse then James when it came to killing slaves, though Drake liked to keep them around longer. Something wouldn't let him harm Katherine though...
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:31 pm

Katherine smiles as she moves her hand to Master's pants"why cant i keep clean,Master?"she said to him as she knew her hands were behind her back and knew he was behind her waiting for a kiss on the neck or on the lips to stop her knowing his heart was beating really fast because he liked her a lot.
Wolfe wrote:Drake caught up to her and brought both her hands behind her back in a steel vice like grip, though he was careful not to hurt her. "Didn't I give you an order not to clean?" He smiled as he leaned over her shoulder. Finnaly! A warm smile! Drake could feel his heart slowly melting. No wonder they'd called him the ice king, he was second to worse then James when it came to killing slaves, though Drake liked to keep them around longer. Something wouldn't let him harm Katherine though...

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:33 pm

Drake's lips barely brushed her neck, teasing her. "Because you work to hard." His throat burned as he smelt her sweet blood, but after hundreds of years he had great self control.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:36 pm

Katherine looks at him as she tilts her head to one so he could taste alil bit of her sweet and fresh blood"dont be scared it wont hurt me,Master"she said with a smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:40 pm

One of Drakes hand came up and his fingers lightly trailed down her throat. "Maybe later, but tis you that sould be afraid." He gave a soft dark chuckle. He he pulled her back closer to him though. "Mmmm....one taste wouldn't hurt..." His silver eyes flashed red momentarily and he dug his fangs into her throat and drank eagerly.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:40 pm

Wolfe wrote:(@Katherine, yes. @smellz-I love the Grimlins! Use to watch that all the time. =))
James stood frozen in shock for a few seconds then allowed his arms to wrap around her gently. He sighed and looked around, and glared when a few of the slaves working the garden stared at them. They immediatly went back to work.

Drake knelt next to Katherine. "Katherine?"

(=D I do too. I haven't seen it in a while though. :/)

Victoria stayed like that for a moment before pulling back. She looked at him and small apologetic smile spread across her lips and she blushed. "I'm sorry," she whispered softly. She looked around and took in all the beauty.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:43 pm

James shrugged. "Tis fine." He started walking in the direction of the creek, the smell of the flowers filling his sensitive nose.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:44 pm

Katherine puts her hand on his head as she lets out a soft moan in his ear so he knew he was pleasing his slave a little bit"oh Master,take as much as you need"she said softly in his ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:47 pm

Drake stopped once he'd taken enough, he hadn't taken enough to leave her dizzy, but it was enough to satisfy him. He released the one wrist he had still been holding. "Thank you little one."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:49 pm

Victoria walked by his side and looked up at him. She blinked a few times. "Are you sure?" She didn't exactly want to be doing stupid things like that.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:51 pm

James allowed a small smile. "Only harm it'll do is make the other slaves think I've gone soft, but otherwise it's not hurting nothing."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:52 pm

Katherine smiles as the marks disappeared"your welcome, Master"she said as she doesn't clean and smiles than she holds her Master's hand

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:55 pm

Drake felt warmth on his hand and he looked down at her hand holding his. He cleared his throat and sighed. It'd been a while since he'd been swimming....and it'd be one way to distract her. "Would you like to swim?"
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:57 pm

Katherine looks at him"Nice try,Master but if you want me distracted just ask"she said than removes her hand from his and goes to empty room and lays down

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:59 pm

Victoria nodded. "Alright." She walked along quietly for a few minutes. She then paused and looked at him. "Have you gone soft?" she asked in a whisper. She was still wondering why she was alive.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:02 pm

(*rubs hands together* I think it's about time this rp has a bit of action. Shall the brothers have visitors and they have to hide everything from one of the council memebers that visit 'cause they need a place to stay on their way to a distant city...me likes the idea. ^^)

Drake stood at the rooms door and tilted his head as he looked at her, trying to decipher feelings he hadn't encountered in centurys.

James lips twitched, momentarily revealing the point of a very sharp fang. "Some what."

Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:07 pm

(Very dark, but very genius. I applaud you. I like the idea too. ^_^)

Victoria looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "And why would that be?" Her eyes filled with amusement. A small smile had found its way to her lips.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:09 pm

(Thx! ^^)

James smirked. "Because of one particular vixen that seems to get on my soft side to easily."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:11 pm

Victoria's smile grew and it met her eyes. "Oh, really? Why would that be?" she asked as she looked into his eyes.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next