the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Bites Hard!!!!!

4 posters

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Go down

Love Bites Hard!!!!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Love Bites Hard!!!!!

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:11 pm

Katherine lays in a bed alone as it was dark so she sleeps
Wolfe wrote:(*rubs hands together* I think it's about time this rp has a bit of action. Shall the brothers have visitors and they have to hide everything from one of the council memebers that visit 'cause they need a place to stay on their way to a distant city...me likes the idea. ^^)

Drake stood at the rooms door and tilted his head as he looked at her, trying to decipher feelings he hadn't encountered in centurys.

James lips twitched, momentarily revealing the point of a very sharp fang. "Some what."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:14 pm

James stopped and leaned down to whisper in her ear. "To pretty." He leaned away and kept walking.

Drake bit his lip and entered the room. "Katherine?" He shook her shoulder, yet again being careful not to hurt her.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:16 pm

Katherine wakes up slowly"yes,Master"she said while there were tears hitting the bed

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:17 pm

Drake reached down and wiped the tears from her eyes. "What're you crying about?"
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:18 pm

Victoria's lips parted in slight surprise and they then twitched into a small smile. She stood there for a moment, getting over the shock, before catching up with him.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:20 pm

Katherine doesn't look at him"it's nothing"she said looking away from him
Wolfe wrote:Drake reached down and wiped the tears from her eyes. "What're you crying about?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:23 pm

They finnaly made it to the creek and James sat on a bench and patted the spot beside him. "This is where me and my brother, Drake used to play as kids before our parents started traveling. It's still my favourite place to relax."

Drake carefully but firmly grabbed her chin and made her look at him. He leaned down. "Tell me what's wrong."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:28 pm

Victoria sat next to him and took in the scenery. She looked around and let the beauty engulf her. "I can see why, it's so beautiful and relaxing." A small smile played across her lips as she closed her eyes and listened to the sound of the creek for a moment.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:33 pm

Katherine looks down as she cries a little"you wanted me distracted so i distracted myself by staying in an empty room away from everyone

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:36 pm

Drake released her chin and stroked her cheek. "I haven't been swimming in ages. It was a good way to distract, and have fun doing somthing I did as a kid. Would you please go swimming with me?" Please? How had he became so soft?

James studied her as her eyes were closed, engulfed in her beauty.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:39 pm

Victoria smiled as she listened and finally opened her eyes when she felt eyes on her. She looked at James. "What?" She cocked her head to the side slightly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:40 pm

Katherine looks at him"you can go by yourself,slave isn't up for swimming anymore"she said looking down

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:44 pm

Drake huffed and picked her up. "Slave is swimming with master." He gave a playful smile. "Once master finds something for slave to swim in." He chuckled.

James looked back at the creek. "Nothing." His head tilted as he heard a car out front.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:47 pm

Katherine doesn't move from the bed as she stays on the bed

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:49 pm

Drake sighs. "Come on! I'm trying to be nice here." He tilted his head and his silver hair went into his eyes.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:52 pm

Victoria straitened and looked at him. She blinked, not believing his words. She raised an eyebrow when he tilted his head. "What is it?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:54 pm

Katherine looks at him"fine"she said as she got her old bikini out and puts it on hoping he doesn't drool

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:56 pm

James stood with a sigh. "Someone's here. Go to your room please until I know who it is. We never get visitors unless it's bad news." He started walking back towards the house.

Drake smiled and nodded. "Let's go then."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:57 pm

Katherine takes Master's hand as she follows her Master"ok, Master"she said wrapping a towel around her before leaving the house

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:00 pm

Victoria nodded, her mind racing slightly. She walked back to her room while she wondered who was there. Once she was in her room, she closed her eyes and concentrated so she could hear what was going on. For a change, she was somewhat thankful she was a turned werewolf.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:05 pm

Drake took her to the outdoor pool, prefering to swim in the sunlight then in the indoors. After years of his skin not being able to take the sun, after the age of 100 he was able. He took off his shirt and dove into the water.

James got to the front door and opend it, and held back a hiss. Three of the council memebers stood before him, and in the front, a female, Jessica stood before him. "Hello James. It's been a long time." James's voice came out acidic. "Yes. The last time we met, you killed off all my slaves." Jessica shrugged and pushed past him into the house. "You've got a talent for picking the best smelling. The two men with her enterd and followed her acting as personal body gaurds. She walked about the kitchen then turned to face him. "I'm currently chasing after a rogue." James raised an eyebrow. "Oh? And what exactly was it he/she did?" Jessica scowled. "Fell for a little human slave." James's spine stiffend but he put up his best act and scowled in disgust. "That's just disgusting." Jessica nodded. "I know right? How about we discuss recent happing's over a drink in the living room? I assume you've got more slaves now." James nodded. "Just give me a moment ma'am." He gave a stiff bow and hurried to Victoria's room and opend the door. "We've got a problem."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:09 pm

Victoria blinked as she listened. This was very bad. She swallowed and realized that she was falling for James. Her eyes widened slightly as she opened them. She looked up at James when he rushed in. "Yeah, I heard," she whispered softly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:12 pm

James took a deep breath trying to calm himself. "Just do as I say and we'll be fine. Call me master, bow, don't speak unless talked to, and do not back talk or anything stupid." He cupped her face in his hands. "And do not, do not take any of my words or actions seriously, ok? It's just an act." He let her go.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:21 pm

Victoria watched him and listened carefully. She swallowed and felt her heart do a flip when he cupped her face. The moment he let go she nodded. "Alright."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:22 pm

James nodded. "Let's go, and keep your head down." He turned to walk out the door, his usual mask of coldness crossing his face.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next