the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix)

5 posters

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix) - Page 12 Empty Re: The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix)

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:53 pm

Alexandria smiled and laughed softly. Her smile grew wider as he twirled her and then dipped her low. A small shiver of pleasure went through her when his lips traced her neck and goosebumps arose. Her heart raced slightly and her head was spinning.

James smiled and chuckled softly. "And it seems you have fallen for your professor." He grinned beneath the kiss and kissed her with the same hunger and love. His arms tightened around her as he pulled her closer. He broke the kiss and trailed his lips down her neck and across her shoulder and then back up.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix) - Page 12 Empty Re: The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix)

Post by Alice Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:56 pm

Mark couldnt stop himself. His lips kept trailing down her neck and her colar bone. He heard voices and he pushed her away. "Miss. Alexandria you know you are not suppose to be wondering the grounds by yourself." He said looking at her with strean eyes.

Angela let out a soft moan and she wanted him. "Lets go.. James lets go to your place..." Angela whispered slightly begging him. She needed him more then ever now because he was so close she couldnt think or breath.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:17 pm

Alexandria shivered again in pleasure. The minute he pushed her away she looked down. "Yes sir. I know. I just wanted fresh air." She looked back up at him but with a look like she was in trouble, a student that had been caught.

A fire started burning in James and she had started it. He pulled his lips away and locked eyes with her. "You sure Angel?" James asked softly. His eyes searched hers and he wanted to be as much of a gentleman as he could.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:04 am

James gave a low groan and bent to capture her lips with his. He pulled her closer to him and held her close.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:14 am

Delicate, tiny arms linked around his neck as she kissed him, and when he next stood straight he would lift her small frame from the ground. Pulling back slightly, she smiled at him before kissing him yet again. “Are you having fun?”
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:15 am

"A lot of fun..." He smiled against her lips and his arms wrapped around her waist so he could hold her up so he wouldn't have to bend. His hands played with her soft hair.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:07 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote: Alexandria shivered again in pleasure. The minute he pushed her away she looked down. "Yes sir. I know. I just wanted fresh air." She looked back up at him but with a look like she was in trouble, a student that had been caught.

A fire started burning in James and she had started it. He pulled his lips away and locked eyes with her. "You sure Angel?" James asked softly. His eyes searched hers and he wanted to be as much of a gentleman as he could..

Mark nodded and waited until the students went away. "Im sorry love... I had to do that." He whispered. He hated keeping secrets but he would do whatever to stay with Alesandria. He needed her more then she could have ever known.

Anglea nodded and her lips melted into his again. Her hands roamed his chest and she began to melt into him. "Lets.. go... now..." She whispered against his lips. She kissed down his neck and back up.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:31 pm

Alexandria smiled slightly and moved closer to him. She brushed her lips against his. "It's okay. I know you had to do it." She wrapped her arms around his neck and looked into his eyes. She couldn't believe how much she cared about him, in fact she couldn't believe she had fallen for him.

"Alright." James bit back a moan and scooped her up in his arms. He looked at her with a smile and went to his dorm. The second the door was closed behind him he had his lips against hers and was kissing her passionately.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:33 pm

Mark smiled and brushed a kiss on her forehead. "Well tomorro is the weekend and we can leave campus. Where do you want to go love?" He asked a grin had formed on his lips.

Angela threw off his clothes and helped him with hers. They fell on the bed and she smiled. Her lips trailed down him and back up to his lips. Her hands roaming over his body and they made love.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:45 pm

Alexandria also grinned as she looked up at him. "It's up to you Mark. I'm happy as long as I'm with you love." Her grin widened some as she kept her eyes locked on his. Her heart raced slightly and she realized she didn't just fall for him, she fell for him head over heels.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:47 pm

James smiled as they fell on the bed and made love. Afterward he held her close to him and brushed kisses over her head. "I love you more then life Angela, my angel." His smile was wide and his eyes were filled with love as he watched her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:37 pm

*waits for Fragile-Wishes to reply*
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:43 pm

hahahaha MADY! poor wolf has to sit there and wait XD

Angela smiled and whispered "I love you more." She liked this. She liked the secret and how it was forbidden. It was like Romeo and Juliet... but she didnt want the ending to be thier ending. Angela sighed and closed her eyes thinking of thier future.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:49 pm

tongue
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:52 pm

I LOVE UR PIC XD
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:03 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:Alexandria also grinned as she looked up at him. "It's up to you Mark. I'm happy as long as I'm with you love." Her grin widened some as she kept her eyes locked on his. Her heart raced slightly and she realized she didn't just fall for him, she fell for him head over heels.

James smiled as he held her in his arms. "Mmm. you sure about that Angel?" He looked at her with a raised eyebrow and a wide smile. He loved being near her and having her in his arms. He loved what they had, but knew that it was forbidden until she graduated. He let his fingers go through her hair as he began to think about the things that could go wrong.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:04 pm

Thanks! XD
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:09 pm

you is welcome Razz

Angela looked up at him and asked "What are you thinking?" She coudl tell he was because he had that teacher look writen all over his face. "You have your teacher look on your face." SHe laughed softly and kissed his neck.

Mark smiled and said "Well we can go down to the lake... that would work no body goes there." He smiled and pulled her into his arms. She fell into them and they were like they were made for her. He kissed her head and smiled.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:30 pm

James chuckled and looked down her, a smile finding its way across his lips. "I was thinking about us." he paused a moment. "Lovely way of wording how I looked dear." He moved and stroked her hair gently, his smile still in place. He decided to quit thinking and decided to enjoy the present.

A grin formed on he lips. "Yes, that could work." Alexandria smiled as he pulled her in his arms and looked into his eyes. Her hear raced slightly and she loved being near him.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:36 pm

Angela smiled and laughed softly. "Well its true love." She smiled and whispered "How are we going to keep this a secret? I mean Alexandria knows...." SHe said prepared to be yelled at.

Mark smiled and leaned down to kiss her. His heart was racing and his mind was spinning. He held her close and thier lips touched and it sent a shock wave through him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:47 pm

A grin spread across James's lips. He moved and brushed a light kiss on her head. "Mmm. yes it is." He was quiet a moment and shook his head. "I honestly don't think she'll be a problem Angel." He smiled reassuringly at her.

Alexandria smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck. She deepened the kiss as waves of electricity shot through, all caused by that one kiss. Her heart raced, then skipped a beat and she grinned beneath the kiss. She loved him with all of her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:45 pm

Angela smiled and whispered "I dont think so either." Her lips found his once more. Her hands roamed his chest and she knew that they would be making love again very soon. Her kisses went down his neck and back up to his soft lips.

Mark shivered with pleasure. His hands roamed softly and gentleman like. He had to control himself in this relationship. He went down her neck and back. He pulled back and smiled down at her.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:03 pm

James smiled beneath the kiss and pulled her closer and a shiver racked his spine when she kissed his neck, a small moan escaping his lips. Once her lips were against his again, he deepened the kiss and pulled her as close as he could.

Alexandria smiled and her fingers tangled in his hair. She smiled slightly when he was being a gentleman. Most guys didn't so that and it made her happy. She returned his smile. "What time are we leaving tomorrow?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:13 pm

Angela smiled and felt themself get tangled together. They made love and she was finally happy. Afterwords she smiled up at him. "I love you." SHe whispered.

"Around 5 ish... in the morning." Mark said a smug smile on his lips. "Because I need to be able to come and get you with out everybody getting supicious." He said with a small voice.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:36 am

James held her close afterwords and smiled widely. His eyes locked on hers happily. "And I love you Angel." He rubbed her back gently and laid there happily. He closed his eyes, the smile on his lips still wide. He continued to rub her back.

Alexandria smiled and nodded. "Alright. I know." She looked into his eyes happily and brushed her lips against his. "So five is when we'll get to see each other next after saying good night." She didn't like the idea of leaving his side.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next