the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix)

5 posters

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix) - Page 13 Empty Re: The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix)

Post by Alice Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:40 am

Angela smiled and said "James? What would you think if I was pregnant?" Angela asked wanting to know what he thought. Her thoughts where racing with random and outragest thoughts.

Mark chuckled and said "Well you can come and stay with me." He whispered in her ear. His lips brushed down his neck and back up to her lips.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix) - Page 13 Empty Re: The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix)

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:07 am

James kept his eyes closed. "Well, I think that I would probably be in trouble for the fact of I'm a teacher and your a student. I would possibly get arrested. So, let's hope that doesn't happen." He knew that probably wasn't the answer she had wanted to hear, but it was the truth.

Alexandria smiled and her heart jumped at his offer. She smiled under his lips. "I like that idea," she murmured softly against his lips. She moved her hands and let them roam lightly over his chest. She deepened the kiss happily.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:46 pm

Angela twisted her face. She thought about his answer and she knew that it wasnt what she wanted to hear. Angela wanted him to be the father of her children. Would she have to wait?

Mark smiled and pulled back. "Come with me my dear." He held his hand out for her to take. When she took it he lead her down the maze and came out right at the dorms. He made a sharp right turn. Just right ahead was his dorm and he opened it up and hurried her inside.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:28 pm

bounce *waits*
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:05 pm

( OMGSH! I AM SO SORRY! D: -hugs Wolfe and gives a cookie while Mai assaults her for being so mean- ;_; Don't eat me...! Sigh. Now I'm mad at myself... )

Mai pressed her face into his neck, licking across the plane of his skin slowly. Her slender brows had scrunched together slightly in a gesture of irritation, but Jake wouldn't be able to tell from his current angle. "I am very small, while you are tall."

( -goes into the 'Corner of Shame' to sulk- )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:07 pm

What she just said rhymed. That is so...lame. <3
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:55 pm

*falls into fits of laughter.* Tis ok. I've got terrible memory myself. :/ Hehe! Laughing

Jake shuddered slightly and nipped her shoulder. "There's nothing wrong with that. Great things come in small packages."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:37 pm

( Still. I'm sorry, love. v.v )

She paused. "Is that why you love me? Because I am a great little person?"

( The things she says...I dunno whether to laugh, or get her evaluated... )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:39 pm

Like I said, it's ok. Laughing

Jake chuckled as he nuzzled her neck. "I love everything about you." He stroked her back and held her closer.

Last edited by Wolfe on Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:44 pm

( ^^ Your avie is awesome, by the way. )

A hum passed through pale, slightly parted lips at the contact, ghosting over his neck. "And I you," she whispered, pulling back to kiss him.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:48 pm

(Thx. ^^)

Jake kissed her back and stiffend as he heard people moving through the halls. He'd almost forgotten they were in the gym. He didn't stop kissing her though as he held her close.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:54 pm

A smile threatened to break her perfectly impassive expression once she felt him stiffen, pulling back just enough to speak as her hot breath mingled with his. "Frightened?"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:56 pm

James gave a slow develioush smile. "Never." His let his fingers trace along her spine. His wolf for once in his life comepletely conctent. It was as though his unsettleness had vanished.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:06 pm

Mai giggled, for the second time that day, burying her face into his shoulder. She could the hear smile, the lust in his voice. He seemed happy with himself. She preferred it when he was like this.

Last edited by .Fragile_Wishes. on Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:57 pm

Jake held her close. "Now where is it my sweets would like to go?" He looked at her innocently. He looked down at her and tilted his head.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:05 pm

She looked toward his voice, eternally distant crimson eyes upon his face. Wriggling and squirming until he let her down, she found his hand. "Food."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:10 pm

Jake squeezed her hand. "Mmm...want would you like to eat?" He wrapped an arm around her, refusing to be distanced from her.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:24 pm

Silent for a moment, her eyes trailed up to his face, following his voice. She raised an elegant brow in question, wondering if he hadn't heard her right before. "Food."

( XD )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:52 pm

James rolled his eyes. "I'm rolling my eyes, and would m'lady like pizza, tacos....or what?" He chuckled.

XD
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:10 pm

She frowned up at him. "Rolling your eyes at me is not nice, James." Her expression suddenly brightened. "Candy."

( xD )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:47 pm

James scoffed. "I'm yet again rolling my eyes, and you can have candy, after you eat." He leaned down and kissed her cheek.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:30 pm

bounce
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:45 pm

Mai growled, her eyes slanting in disapproval but she didn't argue. She knew all too well how long James could keep it up, just so he would win. "Mashed potatoes," she declared finally.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:49 pm

James picked her up and carried her bridal style down the halls. "Mashed potatoes it is." He chuckled. "I'm grinning like a maniac right now." He decided he'd let her know this stuff for now on.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:53 pm

She just looked at him, knowing that she was pretty close to being eye level with his face now that he had picked her up. "That is because you are one, James," she told him, resting her head on his chest.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next