the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't fight this anymore....

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Go down

Can't fight this anymore.... - Page 15 Empty Re: Can't fight this anymore....

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:24 am

Blake stirred in the morning and almost jumped when he saw a person beside him. But it was just Alice, looking dejected as ever. He wrapped an arm around her, not even questioning the action. "What's wrong Alice?" He whispered in her ear.

Bonnie bounced out of the house and to his truck. "Hey!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:29 am

"Hey you," Tucker smiled as he got out and went around to open the door for her. "Sleep good?"

Alice stirred slightly and cuddled him closer, her eyes opening slightly. "I was scared," she murmered, only barely awake. If you wanted any thing out of her, that was the time to talk to her because it was when she was most truthful. "I wanted it so bad. It was scarey. So I moved down here with you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:36 am

"Sorta...kinda..no, not really." Bonnie laughed. "I was too excited. How about you? Did /you/ sleep well?" She asked as she got into the truck.

"You wanted what? To cut yourself?" Blake asked softly. She looked so innocent and breakable right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:39 am

Alice gave a small, sleepy nod. "And make myself puke. I feel so dirty. I have to get them out of me. Make myself clean." She murmered, her eyes still closed as she started to fall asleep again.

Tucker chuckled and smiled. "I didn't even get the chance to change. As soon as I hit the bed I was out." He closed the door behind her, then went around to get inside. "You did bring your swim suit, right?" He asked as he started the truck up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:44 am

"What do you mean get them out of you? Alice, they haven't been in you for days," Blake said.

"Yup." Bonnie nodded, bouncing in her seat slightly. She had waaaay too much energy for having hardly slept.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:53 am

Alice shook her head frowning. "It's not long enough. I have to make myself clean again," she murmered, not offering up anything else.

Tucker chuckled as he watched her, wrapping an arm around her. "You're full of energy this morning aren't you?" He kissed her forehead tenderly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:03 am

"Is there anyway I can help you?" Blake asked softly.

Bonnie crossed her eyes when he kissed her forehead, as if she were trying to see him, but really was just being silly. She giggled. "Yes."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:13 am

"Get it out of me," Alice murmered, her hand moving to her stomach for a minute before she adjusted herself and yawned, trying to fall back to sleep.

Tucker laughed and shook his head at her and smiled. "Ready to see what I do when I don't work in the mornings?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:24 am

"What do you mean 'out of you?" Blake asked, confused. Maybe she was just talking nonsense in her sleep.

Bonnie raised an eyebrow. "I think, though when you put it that way...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:27 am

Tucker smirked at her as they pulled into the parking lot of the Aquarium. "Don't worry, it's not gonna be bad."

Alice frowed, wondering why he couldn't understand. She grabbed his hand and stuck it on her stomach. "It's right there."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:29 am

"An aquarium?" Bonnie said in confusion. Why would she need a swimsuit for /watching/ water?

Blake's blood ran cold. "Alice...please tell me you don't mean that you're pregnant."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:35 am

Alice just gave a small nod as she moved her had back up to her chest, balling it into a fist and holding it tightly to her.

Tucker smiled and parked then got out and went around to her side and helped her down. "You'll see," he chuckled as he shut the door and led her inside.
"Hey, Tucker! Just in time. The whale shark still needs fed, will you hit that for me man?" A boy said as they walked through.
"Sure thing Rick," Tucker looked down at her and smiled. "Wanna meat Jodie?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:38 am

"Why didn't you tell me this before?!" Blake asked, sitting up and running a hand through his messy, dark hair. "How long have you been pregnant? Total, I mean. Weeks? Months?"

Bonnie raised her eyebrows, not whether to smile or scream. "Isn't that dangerous?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:41 am

Tucker shook his head and smiled. "Nah, Jodie's harmless." He took her by the hand, leading her to the entrance to the tank of the whale shark, grabbing a bucket of krill as he went. "She doesn't eat anything but these little guys."

Alice frowned, her eyes opening slightly again when he moved. She streached, then curled back into a ball. "Five weeks." She murmered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:44 am

"If you say so," Bonnie said, relaxing a little when he took her hand. "Do you ...go in with her?"

"Gah..." Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. "Well, the only way to get it out is to wait. Or...well, how do you feel about abortion?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:50 am

Tucker smiled and shrugged. "sometimes. She's fun to swim with." He opened the door for her and let her go first, following after her. He looked down at the water and smiled widely as Jodie swam next to them, waiting for her breakfast.

Alice was to far asleep to answer any more questions. She just curled up into a tighter ball.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:52 am

Bonnie looked over the edge at the shark. Maybe she wasn't /too/ scary. "How do you feed her? Just throw in the fish?"

Blake sighed and laid back down next to her, gently trying to prod her out of her ball. She needed to relax if she was going to get any sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:55 am

Tucker chuckled and nodded. "Well ya. See, they're these itty-bitty shrimp so you can't exactly feed them by hand." He lifted the bucket, throwing the contents as close to the opposite side as possible, then set the bucket down. "Wanna swim with her?"

Alice frowned, but loosened, cuddling him instead of being curled up in her ball.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:57 am

"I...guess so," Bonnie answered, trying to be brave. She'd never done something like this before.

Blake sighed and rubbed her back. This was better, now she'd get good sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:03 am

Tucker smiled as he went over to the side and grabbed a wet suit, handing it to her to pull on, then pulled on his own. "Don't worry, I won't let anything happen to you."

Alice stirred a few hours later, her empty stomach churning. She frowned, her face paling as she moved to get up and ran into the bathroom. She quickly became friends with the toilet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:05 am

"Thanks for the thought," Bonnie murmured, knowing that if the shark decided to be violent he probably wouldn't be able to stop it. She pulled on the wet suit and looked to him for further instruction.

"Morning sickness," Blake mumbled, spotting the signs now. He shot after her, going and holding her hair for her as she puked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:09 am

There wasn't anything really to puke up. Just a little bit of stomach liquid. The rest was the dry heaves which violently racked her body.

Tucker handed her a pony tail and a pair of goggles and smiled at her, strapping on his own goggles and an oxygen tank.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:12 am

Blake realized this and rubbed her back, though he doubted it helped. She was probably starving the child in her stomach....

Bonnie tied back her hair into a ponytail and pulled on the goggles, then the oxygen tank...she hoped she put it on properly.

(I feel like something really bad is going to/should happen.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:21 am

(ha...hopefully not in the tank, Tucker would never forgive himself...perhaps a car wreck?)

Alice felt black spots take over her vision, the violent heaving not letting her breath. She collapsed on the bathroom floor, passing out.

Tucker smiled and chuckled, fixing it for her. He then took her hand and turned and sat on the edge of the tank, his flippers in the water. He glanced at her to see if she was ready.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:23 am

(hmm, maybe. Though that happened in wishing stars.)

Blake sighed when she collapsed yet again, and carried her back to his room, lying her on the bed. He'd wait here until she woke up.

Bonnie nodded at him, saying she was, in fact, ready.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum