the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't fight this anymore....

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next

Go down

Can't fight this anymore.... - Page 21 Empty Re: Can't fight this anymore....

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:51 am

Blake chuckled, which seemed out of place after these long months of being somewhat depressed oer Alice. "Neighborly...right...Yeah, see you around."

Though Bonnie had subconsciously promised herself that she /wouldn't/, she instantly melted into his touch, not wanting him to let go. Being close to him, not just hearing him over the phone and not just having to IMAGINE him -- it was great. But the sadness in the way he carried himself, the way he spoke even, made her heartbreak and turned the moment bittersweet. "I've missed you."

The words were out of her mouth before she could think about the repercussions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:03 am

Tucker kissed her neck gently as he held onto her. "I've missed you too," he murmered softly. "So much," his arms tightened slightly around her, not wanting to ever let her go. How could he? He knew now how fragile life was. How easily it was taken from him.

Lou smiled at him and chuckled. "Don't break down again," she winked at him and pulled out of the parking lot, reving her engine and shooting off down the road.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:12 am

Bonnie wanted to ask him if they were still together. She wanted to ask him if he remembered what he'd said to her, the three little words, that time he'd called her initially and told her what happened to Bailey. But her mind was going fuzzy as he kissed her neck and held her, all thoughts melting away, just indulging herself in his feel.

Blake grinned to himself, until he noticed the piece of paper on the ground. His happy mood disappeared as he picked it up and put it in his glove compartment, for safe-keeping. He started the car and slowly headed home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:18 am

Lou made it home, parking her bike in the garage next to her parent's and then went inside, making sure to avoid her brother and his wife as she went to her room and grabbed her skate board and scuttled out of the house un-noticed. She had a group of guy friends to meet up with at the skate park.

Tucker moved to kiss her lips gently. "I love you, Bonnie," he murmered, the thoughts of how short life was, still filling his mind. "So much," he kissed her again before he finally let her go and sighed. "Should we go to dinner?" He didn't want to let her go. Ever. She was the only thing keeping him together at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:33 am

(should they have mutual-skater friends? Blake is a skater, too)

"I...if...yeah, let's do that," Bonnie stumbled out, hardly able to form a complete sentence. Too much emotion running high.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:36 am

Tucker helped her into the truck and smiled at her, his eyes filled with exauhstion and sadness, but still held all the love in the world for her. He climbed in on his side and pulled out of the driveway and headed towards the outskirts of town, back towards the lake.

(sure ^.^ that would be funny)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:49 am

(I just figured it'd be a good way for them to meet up again Razz)

Bonnie sighed a little, looking down at her hands. She was now content, though she wasn't sure what to talk to him about. Bailey seemed like the elephant in the room, and in the back of her mind she was still upset that he'd hardly kept up his end of the relationship...I love you was supposed to fix everything, but it didn't seem like it was. None of these thoughts were apparent from the outside looking in on her, however.

Blake got a text from one of his friends.
hey dude skate park today?
He thought about it...at least skating would get his mind off of things. He texted back that he'd be there, then grabbed his board and started over to the park.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:54 am

Lou rolled into the park, putting her hair up as she did so. She stopped infront of Axel and friends. "Hey man," she murmered through the ponytail in her teeth, giving each an exploding fist pound before she finished putting her hair up.

Tucker slid his hand into hers, as they reached the lake. He parked and looked at her with a small smile. A cooler was sitting on the dock. He blushed slightly. "Not my most creative or best idea, but I'm not sure I'm ready to be around people yet."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:58 am

Blake arrived a little bit after Lou, slowing as he got to the group. He chuckled. "Well look who it is..."

"I understand." Bonnie shrugged slightly. "Besides...I like it here." She moved to get out of the truck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:02 am

"Hey, if it isn't car boy. What're you up to? Car break down again?" Lou teased as she watched him, though she secretly was happy to see him. She smirked, giving him the usual exploding fist bump.

Tucker got out and walked over to her side, helping her down. He walked with her to the dock, his hand in hers. When they got there, he opened up the cooler, the inside filled with Winger's sticky fingers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:17 am

Blake laughed, it was easiest to go along with everyone and pretend like nothing was wrong. "Nah...just coming to chill. Didn't know you hung around here."

Bonnie laughed slightly. "Are we going to be able to eat all that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:21 am

Lou shrugged and smiled at him. "Don't usually, but Axel invited me. I didn't know you could skate."

"Probably not," Tucker said with a small smile. "They gave them to me half off. I know the people who own the place." He glanced at the cooler then back at her. "Well, dig in." He sat down and reached in pulling out one of the sauce covered chicken fingers and began to munch on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:27 am

"Well, I can. I guess I should have expected you could ,being good with ...other things on wheels." Blake shrugged.

Bonnie sat down, tucking her hair behind her ear before taking one, little bites at a time. She guessed they gave him a discount since he was still short on money, right? His efforts had been in vain when Bailey still died.

Bonnie silently scolded herself for thinking like that, oddly quiet tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:30 am

By the time Tucker had finished his twelth sticky finger, he was laying on the side of the dock. He reached down and rinsed his hands off, then went back to laying down, his eyes drooping slightly. He looked over at her and gave a small smile. "Good stuff huh?"

Lou shrugged with a small smile. "Something I just picked up over the last two years that I've been in the states." She dropped over the edge of the half pipe, riding it casually as she headed for the bowl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:35 am

Bonnie did the same with her hands, nodding at him with a smile, then laying down next to him, an inch or two apart. "You look exhausted, Tuck. You're really pushing yourself to stay awake, aren't you?"

Blake wondered to himself where she was originally from, obviously somewhere in England, and took off skating, too. Not quite following her, but in the same general direction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:41 am

Tucker looked at her and gave a small smile. "I don't think I've really slept since...." he tried to think back and sighed. "Since Bailey was in the hospital. I'v been running on energy drinks and caffeen shots." He chuckled and looked over at her, his eyes sad, broken, though still loving.

Lou used her foot to gain some momentum as she went up the sides of the bowl, doing a few simple turns before she did a full 360, landing it a little unsteadily, but obviously proud of herself for managing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:43 am

"I wish you'd sleep now," Bonnie said, scooting over and wrapping her arm around him, laying her head on his chest. "I don't care if this is supposed to be a date or whatever...I'd rather feel like you're staying healthy. So sleep. Please? For me?"

(I...know nothing about skating xP UHMMMM)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:47 am

(haha, it's ok.)

Lou came back up where she had dropped off and landed on her feet, catching her board in her good hand. She smiled at the guys as she talked cars for a moment then frowned, her phone going off. It played The Creep, meaning it was her brother. She didn't answer it though. She tried her hardest to never answer.

Tucker wrapped his arms around her and sighed. She didn't have to tell him twice. As soon as his arms snaked around her waist he was out like a light.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:52 am

Blake wondered why she didn't answer the phone call...most girls were hooked to their phones like they were part of their bodies. But he guessed she was different, different was good...different was Alice. Dammit. He had almost got himself to quit thinking about her.

Bonnie smiled to herself as he fell asleep, listening to his heartbeat and his breathing, at peace. Being so comfortable in his arms, she found herself drifting off as well....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:58 am

Lou gave one of the guys a warning glance when they reached for her waist and they backed off, her smile returning to her lips. Her bangs had fallen from her ponytail, covering part of her face, though she brushed them back and tucked them behind her ear. Saddly, her bangs weren't quiet long enough to keep them there and they continued to fall until she finally got annoyed and just left them there. Her phone went off again and she sighed. "I'll be right back," she told them and walked away from the group and answered her phone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:00 am

Blake watched her walk off, curious but didn't question her....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:01 am

"What?" She asked, clearly annoyed. "No, I'm with some friends. No Daryl, give it a rest!....I don't care what she thinks, she's a ****** hore....whatever....fine! I'll be there in a bit. Ya. Sure. Whatever." She snapped the phone shut and sighed, brushing her hair back, taking the moment to compose herself before walking back over to them with a smile on her face. "What did I miss?"

Last edited by Taylow on Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:05 am

Blake gave Lou a look like 'what was that about?!' when she came back, having been close enough to catch snatches of the conversation. The other guys just went back to trying to flirt with her, etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:07 am

Lou looked at him giving him one of those 'I'll tell you later' looks before going back to talking to the others. Ten minutes later she sighed and said she had to go, giving them all fist bumps before walking from the park and setting her board down, stepping onto it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:14 am

"Hey, wait up," Blake called after her, catching up to her on his board. He smirked. "I might be wrong, but I think you were going to tell me what was going on earlier. Yeah?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum