the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't fight this anymore....

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

Go down

Can't fight this anymore.... - Page 28 Empty Re: Can't fight this anymore....

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:40 am

"Pft, yeah," Blake said somewhat-convincingly. He wasn't an expert, but he wasn't about to sit in the back and let Lou drive. That'd be so...degrading. "And I knew you were a girl, it was a joke. You don't usually dress line one, that's all."

Bonnie wished the same thing, but felt like she had tainted the air with her questions. She got into the truck and sat, looking up at the ceiling of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:44 am

"And how are girls suppose to dress?" Lou asked with a raised brow, dropping the key into his hand before walking back over and swinging her leg over the back of the bike and waiting for him.

Tucker got in and started the truck up, wrapping his arm around her and holding her as he drove her home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:51 am

"Like how you dress now...I guess? I feel like that's a trick question," Blake said with a laugh, getting onto the bike in front of her and starting it. He didn't start off too bad, he'd ridden one before.

Bonnie smiled. "You've held me literally all night."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:04 am

Tucker smiled as he pulled into her driveway, parking and killing the engine. He looked over at her for a moment and kissed her lovingly. "I like holding you all night," he concluded.

Lou smiled, her arms sliding around him and holding him tight as she kissed his neck a little seductively. "Oh," she murmered, then laid her head against his back as they took off out of her drive way and down the road.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:58 pm

"I never said I /minded/, in fact I don't at all," Bonnie said, kissing him back even if he'd started talking again. Even though she was the one who had suggested going back, she didn't want to leave him now.

Blake felt his face heat up a little when she kissed his neck, but luckily was facing forward as he drove them through town to a restaurant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:41 pm

Tucker kissed her, pulling her closer so his body was pressed against hers. He quit talking, deciding that it interupted the kissing to much and he liked the kissing better.

Lou slid of the bike once they got to the resturaunt and straightened herself out, brushing the front of her dress down. She gave him a small smile as she waited for him. "So you can drive....intereting."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:50 pm

That was fine with Bonnie. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him a bit more deeply, not about to the be the one to pull away, though they could only kiss so long in the car in her driveway....

"Interesting?" Blake raised an eyebrow at her, pocketing the keys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:24 pm

"Yes," Alice said as she looped her arm casually through his. "Lead the way, Mr. Davidson," she said with a small wink, laughing to herself inside at her Harely Davidson joke that she knew he probably wouldn't get.

It wasn't long till Tucker was laying with her on the seat, lost in the sweet bliss her lips offered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:36 am

And of course he didn't, so he just kind of gave her a confused look and led them inside the restaurant, where they were led to a table for two. Blake pulled out her chair for her, then sat down on the other side and flipped open his menu, running a hand through his hair.

Bonnie wanted to kiss him back, she wanted to lay here forever, but she pulled away and sat up, biting her lip. How would that have looked from the house, if anyone was home to see? "Well...goodnight, Tucker."
She slid out of the car.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:32 am

Lou raised her brow as she stared at the menu, blinking a few times. "so....what are you getting?" she asked, feeling as if the menu was in a foriegn(sp?) language as she looked it over.

"Goodnight," Tucker said with uneven breath as he watched her go, waiting till she had opened the door and gone in before he pulled away from the house, his lips still tingling happily, the hole in his heart feeling the ghostly out line of a large piece that made up half of the hole. If only he could get the part to seal completely. But it was still...on rocky terrain. What if she decided he wasn't worth it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:59 pm

(what kind of restaurant should they be at? xP)

Bonnie ran up to the house and quickly threw the door, only stopping when she had locked it behind her. Had that really happened? Had she really spent a whole night with Tucker after all of that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:56 pm

(uh....mexican?)

Tucker got home just in time to do chores. He sighed, popping open a monster and forced himself to stay awake through the day. He fell asleep on the tractor though, thankfully it was parked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:03 pm

(okay, though I never eat Mexican so Blake'll have to be just be like I'm getting -insert food here- xP)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:08 pm

(haha that'll work for me)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:11 pm

(okay!)

"Probably -insert food here lol-." Blake shrugged, glancing across the table at her. "Get whatever you want."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:19 pm

Lou glanced at him with a brow raised, then looked back at the menu. She had no idea what any of it ment. The closest to mexican food she had ever gotten to was Taco Bell and the only thing in spanish she knew was whatever that little chiuahuah(sp?) on the comercials would say. "Uh...ok."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28