the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't fight this anymore....

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Go down

Can't fight this anymore.... - Page 3 Empty Re: Can't fight this anymore....

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:11 pm

Curses flew from her mouth as she struggled against them, her eyes blazing with anger. She managed to break free of their hold and run, hiding until they all ran past, then snuck out of the hospital and ran down the street.

Last edited by Taylow on Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:11 pm

The people at the hospital told Blake that the girl had ran and he groaned.
He wasn't about to chase after her.

(Now what?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:13 pm

(don't worry, Alice never gets away. She likes to think she does...but she doesn't)

Just as they told him that, some man brought Alice back in, her body limp in his arms. "I found her on the sidewalk...I dunno who she is..but I didn't think it was right to leave her."

Tucker was wiping his hands off on a grease cloth and looked at his phone. He wondered if she gave him a fake number. He flipped it open and shot the number a quick text. Just makin sure it ain't fake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:15 pm

(lol, alright)

Blake frowned at Alice's limp body, as they put her back into a room. This time under constant watch.

Bonnie was jolted from her daydreams when her phone buzzed in her pocket. Making sure her boss and coworkers weren't looking, she snuck a peek.

ain't?(: no, it's not fake. this is Bonnie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:18 pm

Tucker smiled and chuckled. Doing anything tonight?

The doctor told Blake he could be in there, in hopes that it would keep her calm. She woke a few hours later, back in the same white painted room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:21 pm

Bonnie bit her lip, the same butterflies there from earlier.

Depends on why you're asking.

She was only teasing, of course.

Blake sat across from her bed and was staring hard at her face when she woke up. She deserved to be creeped out. He tried to HELP her and she ran away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:25 pm

Alice blinked a few times, her eyes finding him. "Who are you?" She asked, noticing the needle, her eyes wide again.

Tucker smiled. How'd you like to do somethin' with me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:27 pm

"Blake Morris. I found you in the park...so I brought you here," He said, feeling like that didn't sound like a good excuse now.

Bonnie grinned down at her phone.

I would like that alot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:31 pm

Alice stared at him. "Why did you bring me?" Her arms were covered in cuts, nice and orderly ones, so were her hips, but no one could see those. Bruises riddled her body, showing through the hospital gown. "Do you realize what you've done?" Her eyes edged with fear. "If my parents find out I'm here..." she winced at the thought.

Tucker smiled and chuckled. When do you get off work?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:32 pm

"What'll they do? They'll be MAD that someone's getting you help for your self-mutilation...problems?" Blake said, raising an eyebrow.

Four. Bonnie sent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:37 pm

Pick you up around six? Tucker went back to working on the tractor.

Tears brimmed her eyes and she shook her head. "You don't understand." She looked at the needle and went to take it out. She couldn't tell him that they had put the bruises on her. She'd be in more trouble than if she kept her mouth shut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:39 pm

Sure. See you then.(:

Bonnie added an address to the message for him to pick her up at, but it wasn't exactly her's...he wouldn't have to know.

Blake's eyes widened with realization. "Did /they/ do this to you?" he asked quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:43 pm

Alice's eyes tightened and she froze, her hand over the IV. She felt her heart quicken and she looked at him, eyes filled with fear. "Don't tell anyone. Please" Her voice quivered.

Tucker smiled widely. He felt his chest swell and chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:48 pm

"What do you mean don't tell anyone?" Blake said, his voice still soft. "I can't just know that someone's being hurt and let it keep going on."

The rest of Bonnie's shift seemed to drag on, but finally it was four and it was over. She drove home and took a shower, then took what seemed like an hour to decide what to wear. She didn't even know what they were doing, so that didn't help. She, eventually, figured something out and started to head out the door --

"Where are you going, honey?" Her mom called. This was Bonnie's last year living with her mom.

"Just to ... hang out with a friend."

"How lovely," Miranda, her mom's girlfriend, called.

This was why Bonnie didn't want to be picked up at her own house, lesbian parents were something she was ashamed of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:53 pm

Tucker went inside and cleaned himself up. He took a quick shower and pulled on a pair of pants and a nice button down and went out and hopped into his red truck and started towards the adress she had given him.

"Please?" Alice begged, forgetting the IV and grabbing his hand. "Please, it'll just make things worse, please don't."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:55 pm

Bonnie zoomed over to the address she'd given him and grabbed a book from the back of her car. She sat on the porch of the place -- the people weren't home -- and pretended to read. Like she lived here.

Blake shook his head. "I'm telling."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:58 pm

"I'll overdose." Alice said. "You tell and I will kill myself." Her eyes searched his face. "Please? Don't. I just want out of here. That's all I want."

Tucker pulled up and got out, walking up to her and smiled. "Well hey there good lookin."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:01 pm

"If you won't let me tell," Blake said slowly. "Then you have to come live with me. So you're safe. Or let me get you a hotel room. Or /something/."

Bonnie laughed slightly as she stood up and closed her book. "Hey yourself. So where are we headed tonight?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:03 pm

Tucker looked at her then at the house. "I was thinking ice cream, and then we'd go from there. Don't you want me to meet your parents?"

Alice stared at him and gave a small nod. "Ok." She murmered. "Can we go now?" Her hand itched back towards the IV to take it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:05 pm

Bonnie shook her head quickly. "They...'re not home. Maybe you can meet them some other time."
Or not.

"Soon. The doctor's getting meds for you to take home...to fix all this," Blake said, gesturing at her in general.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:11 pm

Tucker raised his brow but shrugged. "Alright." he led her toward his old, beat up red truck and helped her in, the cab being somewhat high off the ground. He then went around and got into the driver's side and started the truck up, the deisel engine purring happily as he pulled away from the house. "Are they on vacation or what?"

Alice couldn't stand it any more. She grabbed the IV and took it out, moving it as far from her as she could. She cradled her arm that it had been in and stared at him. Drugs were probably not a good thing to be giving her at the moment. She wondered what they did with her bottle of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:14 pm

"They work late," Bonnie made up on the spot. "My mom's a night-shift scientist, so she left just before you came. And my dad doesn't get off until seven."

The first part was true, but the second part...not so much.

Blake sighed when she did that, running a hand through his hair. "So what'll it be then, hotel or my house?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:17 pm

Alice stared at him for a long moment. She didn't want to go home with him, what if he took advantage of her? Though, it wouldn't be any more different than any other night with her dad. And she didn't want to stay at a hotel. What if they found her? "Your house." She murmered quietly.

"Oh, that's cool. What's your mom do?" Tucker asked curiously, wondering what kind of science stuff she did. Not that he'd be able to really relate. He was just a farm kid. But still.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:19 pm

"Don't worry, my Aunt lives there, too. So it won't be just us," Blake muttered, sensing what she was thinking.

"She works at a lab for the hospital. Bonnie badly wanted to move the subject off of her and onto him. "What do your parents do?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:23 pm

Tucker glanced at her and sighed, running a hand through his hair. "Uh. Well, Paps owns a good bit of land where we raise pigs and crops and cattle and things. And Gran does bakedgoods and jams that she sells to the grocery stores." His parents were sort of...MIA..

That didn't make her feel much better. Her mom had been there to, but that didn't mean anything. "Ok." She looked at him for a long moment. "I'm Alice."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum