the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't fight this anymore....

Page 4 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next

Go down

Can't fight this anymore.... - Page 4 Empty Re: Can't fight this anymore....

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:25 pm

Bonnie nodded slowly, realizing her mistake -- his parents weren't around, were they? "Well that's neat. I've never been to a farm, do you like it?

"I know," Blake said, leaning back in his chair. "Alice Marklin. They told me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:31 pm

Alice watched him, hoping that they hadn't contacted her parents already. She'd be in so much trouble if they had. She looked away from him and down at the floor. She didn't know what to say. "thank you." She said quietly after a moment. Not really thanks for bringing her here, but for taking care of her. She wasn't use to that.

"Oh ya. I love it. It keeps me busy. I'm kind of a work aholic though." he chuckled and looked over at her. "It''s real fun. Especially in the spring."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:38 pm

Blake nodded, then the doctor came in and told them that they could leave. He stood up and nodded towards the door. "Come on, let's go."

Bonnie smiled, listening to how he had that slight sort of accent. It was so cute. "I bet it is. Does Bailey live on the farm, too?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:41 pm

"Ya, she's my sister's kid." Tucker said with a small smile. "She's a handful that's for sure."

Alice gave a small nod and slipped out of the bed, wobbly on her feet. She couldn't help grabbing his arm to keep from falling over. She quickly let go, wrapping her arms around her middle and followed him, her eyes on the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:42 pm

"I like her," Bonnie said. "She's funny."

But Blake steadied her, anyway, even though she obviously didn't want the help.
"Shoot..."
He didn't have a car.
"Give me a second to call a cab, okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:48 pm

Alice glanced at him and gave a small nod with a small frown. She had just gotten her heart to slow from his touch, and now it was racing again at the thought of car. Why did he want a bloody car? She was afraid of cars. Or...at least..what went on in cars.

Tucker smiled a lopsided smile as they pulled up to a place called Gee's Dairy. Best ice cream in town, according to him. "Ya, she's alot like her mom was." He found a parking spot and got out, moving around to her door and helping her out as well as he put the keys in his pocket.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:49 pm

Blake saw the hesitation on her face and rolled his eyes. "We can't /walk/."
He called up the taxi.

Bonnie's smile faded as he helped her out. "Bailey's mom is gone?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:52 pm

Tucker's face fell slightly and he gave a small nod. "Ya. She died when Bailey was born." He took her hand, locking the door before he shut it, then walked with her into the ice cream shop.

Alice just stayed quiet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:55 pm

Bonnie couldn't help but smile a little when he took her hand, though she was a little surprised by it. When they got inside she bounced on her heels a little as she looked at the list of flavors. Bonnie always got the same flavor whenever she got ice cream, though, so it didn't matter. "What kind are you getting?"

She had purposely not continued to talk about Bailey's mom, Tucker's sister?, because it seemed to make him upset. And she wasn't used to a not-happy Tucker.

The cab pulled up and Blake let Alice get in before he did, mumbling his address -- which was Bonnie's real one -- to the cab driver.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:58 pm

Alice pressed herself into a corner of the seat, and didn't move, her arms wrapped tightly around her. Great. Two men and a car. This couldn't be good.

Tucker smiled and looked at her. "Parlims and Cream."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:03 pm

Blake watched her from the corner of his eye on the way over to his house, and was probably just as relieved as she was when they finally got there. He got out and paid the driver, waiting for Alice to get out, too.

"I've never had that, then again I really only like cookie dough ice cream." Bonnie dropped his hand as she looked through her purse for her wallet. She didn't just /assume/ he'd pay, like some girls did. Even if it was customary on the first date, if that was what this was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:09 pm

Tucker looked at the guy behind the counter, ordering for him and for her, getting two scoops of each in a bowl with a sugar cone ontop. "Don't worry, I got this." He chuckled as he watched her. He paid and got the ice cream and motioned for her to pick a place to sit.

Alice quickly scrambled out of the car, her arms moving back around her stomach. She glanced at him and looked around. They were on the nice side of town. She hadn't ever been here before. "Which one is yours?" she asked, refuring to the houses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:14 pm

(I can't decide if your avie is creepy or cute. maybe it's a bit of both.)

"Thanks," Bonnie said, squeezing his hand once before dropping it again and leading him over to a table near a window. "So what do you actually do on your farm? Milk cows?"

Blake nodded at a brick one with blue shutters. "That one."
He walked up the steps and fished his key from his pocket to open the door, letting her come at her own speed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:19 pm

(haha it's the march hare from Alice in Wonderland xD I'm watching it right now and he makes me laugh)

Alice swallowed hard and followed him inside. She stayed close behind him, unsure if she should be more scared of him, or whatever might lurk inside the house.

Tucker chuckled as he sat down with her and dug into his ice cream. "No, we're not a dairy farm. I do all the manual labor. Fix fences, harvest, plant. I also help herd the cattle, take them to sale, all that good stuff."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:37 pm

(merp, I have to write dialogue now with Blake and his Aunt. -sigh-)

"Oh, my bad -- like I said, never been to a farm. But that's cool..." Bonnie muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:42 pm

Tucker chuckled and nodded. "It definatly keeps a person fit." He said as he took a bite of his ice cream. "And what about you? What do you do for work?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:46 pm

Blake realized his mom had let for work, and so had Miranda.
He glanced over at Alice. "Are you hungry?"

"I work at a rock climbing place, as a harness assistant," Bonnie replied.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:49 pm

Alice looked at him and shook her head, though her stomach said otherwise. It growled slightly at the mention of food. She hadn't eaten in three days. She looked around the large house, at all the pictures, all the furnishings. It was very...nice.

"Rock climbing? Is that any fun?" Tucker asked as he watched her, eating his ice cream and seeming eager to hear her speak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:52 pm

Blake shrugged. "Alright...want a tour of the house then?"

"Tons. Then again, I have to say that as part of my job," Bonnie said with a quiet laugh. "But really, I think it's fun. You should come by and try it sometime."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:57 pm

Tucker chuckled and nodded as he finished off his ice cream. "Perhaps I will." His eyes searched her face curiously. "Tell me about yourself."

Alice watched him and gave a small nod. "Alright." Her stomach growled slightly again, but she wrapped her arms around herself to muffle it. "Do you have a bathroom I could use first?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:59 pm

"What do you want to know?" Bonnie raised an eyebrow. She wouldn't know where to start, there wasn't all that much she found interesting and sharable about herself.

Blake nodded and showed it to her -- down the hall and to the right.
"Don't touch the razors, I'll know."
He was being pre-cautious, in case she decided to start being a self-mutilator.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:06 pm

Alice rolled her eyes and went inside, locking the door behind her. She didn't have to use his razors. She had her own. She slid the top of her pants down, pulling the razor from her pocket. The cold metal bit into her skin, making her wince at first, but after the first few times, it felt wonderful, numbing her pain.

Tucker shrugged and looked at her. "What's your favorite color?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:07 pm

Blake waited aways down the hall. If she was bleeding at all when he saw her...!

Bonnie laughed, that was like a question a little kid would ask. "Indigo, what's yours?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:16 pm

Tucker thought for a moment. "Green." He nodded thoughtfully. "Favorite flower?"

Alice put it away after awhile, cleaning up her mess, dabbing the area with a tissue so it wasn't notice able what she had done. She flushed the toilet paper down the toilet and washed her hands, making sure there was no evidence. Nothing that could incriminate her, and walked out and looked at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:19 pm

"Hmm...I'm not sure, I don't know much about flowers." She raised an eyebrow. "Do you have a favorite?"

Blake's eyes narrowed at her, just staring her down and hoping she'd admit to something. She had been in there a long time to have just been going to the bathroom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next