the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon's Blood

4 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Dragon's Blood - Page 3 Empty Re: Dragon's Blood

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:23 am

Nicola watched him with a small smirk as she slowly wiped the blade on a rag she slipped from her pocket. "Well, now see there? It isn't so hard to be human for a moment." She purred and took a step towards him with the blade held tightly in her grasp. "Now, are you wanting to fight some more or have you finally come to your senses and seen you can't win?"
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:27 am

James gave a low growl. He could feel himself starting to heal, but slower then it should've been. He shook his head and lunged at her desperatly.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:30 am

Sighing Nicola stepped to the side, rubbing her shoulder irritably. "Are you done yet?" She asked, sweeping her foot out after him in a move meant to knock him flat on his back.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:34 am

James ended up on his side and didn't move his hand still laid on his stomach and he glared up at the hunter. He was running out of energy.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:37 am

Nicola looked at him for a moment, a cold smile on her lips as she tilted her head curiously. "What is it that keeps you things running?" She asked alound as she leaned down , placing the butt of her dagger against his temple, having all intentions of knocking him out and taking him home. "If I were one of you I would have given up years ago. You. Can. Not. Win."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:40 am

James growled. "Love, friends, family, and freedom if you must know." His blue eyes still glared at her menacingly.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:48 am

Nicola shook her head slowly, the cold smile drawing tighter on her lips. "I don't believe that's a good answer. Anyway, I also believe you should say goodbye to all those things. Including freedom." She then brought the dagger up quickly, her hand only pausing for a moment before moving to deal the blow. She had a pleased smile now, her father wouldn't say she was an awful hunter when she showed this to him. Her fingers tightened their grip on the hilt of the dagger as she swung.

((she only means to knock him out....lolz just to make that clear....))
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:50 am

(kk)

James closed his eyes. He'd never forget about those things, and he'd never quit fighting, no matter how much they tortured him. His body went limp as the hilt came into contact with his head.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:56 am

Nicola watched him with satisfaction before slipping the dagger back into its sheth(sp) and considering him for a moment. She wasn't that strong, definitely not strong enough to carry him all the way back to her apartment she didn't think. She shrugged with a sigh and decided she might as well try. Tugging him over her shoulder she took off through the alley's towards her apartment. Once there she dropped him in the back room, not bothering to be careful about it. Then walked to the doorway and flipped what looked like a light switch in the hallway, steel bars coming down on every side of the room. The cold smile back on her lips she turned and walked away.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:59 am

James woke and blinked the black spots from his eyes. He sat up slowly and rubbed his head. Where was he. He looked around him and gave a low growl as he remembered earlier that day. He felt his stomach to see that the wound was still in the process of healing. He dragged himself to a wall so he could lean back against it.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:01 am

Nicola hummed to herself happily as she walked back down the hall, sipping a hot cup of tea slowly so not to burn herself. Laying a hand beneath the bottom of the cup she paused before the barred doorway and looked at him with amusement. "Sleep well?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:02 am

James spared her a glance then returned his eyes to looking at the wall opposite him. Some words were on the tip of his tounge, but he didn't want to give her the satisfaction of seeing him lose it.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:06 am

"Aww," She said in a baby voice with a smirk. "Poor dragon is upset. It probably wants out." She tilted her head as if considering it. "No, I don't think that poor draggie gets out." The smirk grew on her lips. "That's what I'm gonna call you. Draggie."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:08 am

James smirked. "Awww! I didn't know Dragon Hunters could baby talk! Oh how sweet." His voice soured and he shook his silver hair out of his eyes.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:11 am

Nicola continued to smirk, her voice light. "Of course we can Draggie! We have to have some way to communicate with your kind." She gave him another smirk and tilted her head again. "Are you hungry?" She asked, her face expressionless.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:14 am

James leaned his head back against the wall and hummed an old song his kind use to dance to. He felt his will to live grow as he remebered their partys to celebrate the combining of human and dragon. They'd go down to the beach and dance and fly and hunt to their hearts content around a large bonfire. His favourite place though had always been to fly high and dive right into the ocean. His humming continued, a slow melodic sound trying to block her out.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:17 am

Nicola listened for a moment before curling her lip in annoyance and jerking her tea cup in his directions, watching the hot tea take to the air going towards him before turning around and walking back down the hall. Great. Now she had to make more tea.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:20 am

James just laughed, his laugh following her. Hot stuff didn't bother dragons. "Nice try sweets!" He shook his head in amusment then continued his humming.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:23 am

"Don't call me sweets Draggie!" She called back from the kitchen as she put on another kettle for tea and sat down in the living room, book in hand.

(Hey Wolfe....if you wanna make a hunter I have a dragon back in here somewhere....))
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:24 am

Bells wrote:Celia walked quietly down the deserted streets, downtown was more her style. At this time of day no one bothered to come, all the action was at night. Her fingers lightly held the outside of her wrist where there was a light scar running around it. She couldn't help but rub it when she was alone. Her thoughts lingering on her most recent encounter with the hunters. She shivered, the thoughts sending chills down her spine as she sped up. Maybe she should just go home instead of wondering the streets as she usually did.....

Bells wrote:Celia walked in the front door of her house and locked it behind her. Carefully checking each room for an unwanted visitor she finally settled in the living-room with the Pride and the Prejudice in her hands. Tucking her feet under her she began to read, losing herself in a better world than the one she lived in.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:26 am

(KK. Give me a few mins.)

James laughed. "Whatever you say, sweets!" He allowed himself to slide along the wall and lay on his side. Breathing hurt with the wound on his stomach, but he put up a stoic face and tried to breath evenly.

Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:28 am

Name:Xavier
Dragon or Hunter?:Hunter
Free or under Oath?:N/a
Image:
Don't have one. Black hair, green eyes, tall well built.
Dragon Image:(If you're a dragon, if a hunter don't put this.)
N/a
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:31 am

Nicola read silently for a few moments, clutching the book tightly as she took quiet, deep breaths. She wasn't one known for having an even temper. Determined to keep calms she began reading out loud from the book, it was titled the History of Dragon Hunting.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:33 am

James went back to humming and drowning her out. He wondered what would happen next he kept up the humming, drowning everything out as he allowed himself to be engulfed in memories.

Xavier walked down the stree quitely. His eyes darted here and there keeping an eye out for anything odd.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:43 am

Nicola sighed and went back to reading silently. This was going to be a long day, she was sure of it. Trying to shake her quickly rising anger she stuck her attention back on the book.

Celia sighed and stood, stretching her legs as she considered her options of things to do. With an annoyed frown she walked to the front door and pulled it open, taking a quick, paranoid glance around before slipping out and locking it behind her. Maybe she could just take a walk.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next