the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Lost P2

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next

Go down

I'm Lost P2 Empty I'm Lost P2

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:19 am

For certain charries that got lost in yet another chat, I was curious to see where they ended up..

Danny and Alice

and Addison and Micah

Where these charries left off last was Danny and Alice were happily consuming pills together, and Micah was desperately trying to ignore Addison and her...refusal to wear clothes.

Back to top Go down

I'm Lost P2 Empty Re: I'm Lost P2

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:29 am

Hmmm this should be Addison's post, ill fix Danny in a moment.....))

Addison glared at him, "That's the point. Its strong, I don't have to think when I use it. Give. Me. My. F***ing. Pills."
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:40 am

"Why don't you want to think?" Micah asked, holding her in place and kissing her stomach, since it was in his face anyway. He kept the pills well out of her reach. She could go without for a little while. He wanted someone to talk to that wasn't....intoxicated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:45 am

Addison ignored the kiss, reaching for the pills, struggling to move outta his grasp. "I. Want. My. F***ing. Pills. @$$hole. Give. Them. Now. " her body was shaking as she reached for the bag. This was some tough stuff, the withdrawal had hit her fast and hard.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:48 am

Micah sighed as he watched her. "How about I give you some clean stuff?" He looked up at her. "It's just as good."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:54 am

Addison slowed a little in her struggles, eyeing him curiously. "You have good stuff?" She asked, her eyes drawing back to her bag. That little bit had been a sample from a friend of hers, Ans she now knew why it was free. Cause her body was screaming for more....
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:59 am

Micah nodded as he watched her. "Certified dealer." He raised his brow. "would you be interested?" This wasn't good. He was in hiding so he didn't have to do this exact thing. Yet here he was, dealing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:13 am

Addison hesitated, her eyes glued on the bag. "I-," she bit her lip, the shaking of her body was pretty awful. "I-, I should....yes..probably.....I don't know..." she looked at him, confliction in her eyes. "I. Want. That." She pointed at her bag. "So much it hurts." She stopped struggling completely and curled in on herself. "I've only taken it twice." She said softly. "That's how strong it is."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:18 am

Micah sighed and nodded. "I know, but you can't have that. Much more of it and you're body will shut down. I got something else. Do you want it?" He watched her, holding her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:23 am

Addison looked at him, tears in her eyes as she held herself. "I....yes...please...." she shut her eyes as she tried to keep herself from reaching for them again. She needed them. No. She....a tear slipped down her cheek. When did she get so messed up? Where was that girl who everyone wanted to be? The carefree wild child? Had it only been a year since all this started? No...not even that long.....
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:26 am

Micah nodded, setting her down on the couch and taking the pills before she could get them. He took them to the bathroom, flushing them down the toilet, then came back with some stuff that would ease he shakes, but wasn't nearly as potent, and handed them to her. He didn't like that he was dealing to her, but he knew how to wean a person off. So that's what he was doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:30 am

Addison took them from him gratefully, not really caring how many there were as she grabbed a small handful and started popping them.in her mouth. She felt desperate, like she needed to ask him about the others, those drugs....they were so....nice....she forced the thought away and squeezed her eyes shut. "Thank you." She whispered, her voice strained.

Last edited by Bells on Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:29 am

Taylow wrote:Alice glanced at his arm, downed a few more pills and then moved so she was laying ontop of him. Might as well be comfy.

Bells wrote:Danny grinned and wrapped an arm around her and held her close.

Taylow wrote:Alice smiled, cuddling him. This complete stranger. But she didn't care, she was to out of it to care. Besides, he was a better stranger than most.

^Thats the last thing that happened with Danny and Alice.

Danny grinned as he felt the mixture hit his system and looked at her for a moment, his inhibitations(sp) kinda melting away. Slowly he moved her so she was laying a little higher up on him, watching carefully for her reaction the whole time, and tightened his arm around her shoulders, the other hand resting on her hip as he pulled her into a cuddle like hug, casually of course......
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:44 am

"Yup." Micah muttered, his own hands shaking slightly as he resumed his spot on the couch with the book. He sighed, running a hand through his hair. She really needed clothes on...

Alice tensed for a moment, slowly relaxing. She wasn't so sure about that, but after a moment she forgot to care and burried her face in his neck. She faintly wondered what he would do when he found her bruises and multiple, carefully articulated cuts. But only faintly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:49 am

His mind fully taken by the drugs now he shifted her slightly so that she was laying over him, her back to his chest so as to still be casual. He let his hand slowly creep down from her hip onto her thigh, still gauging her reaction to his touch.

Addison looked at him for a moment, her shaking still there as the drugs hadn't kicked in yet. She glanced from the few pills left in her hand to him slowly then curled up against his side on the couch and put her hand out in a shaky offer, the pills in her palm.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:01 pm

Micah looked down at the pills and gulped, shaking his head. "I'm three months sober, and I'd sorta like to keep it that way. Thank you though." He muttered, though he did let his arm rest around her to try and make her feel better.

Alice was totally out of it by now, the drugs having taken full affect. Once again her body tensed out of habit, but relaxed again. Whatever happens, happens when you're this out of it. She learned to not care about it long ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:06 pm

Danny paused for a moment, his foggy mind trying to decide if that was an okay or not. Deciding it was he moved his hand to the other side of her thigh and stroked the sensitive area gently.

Addison looked him curiously, the idea of being able to quit completely alien to her. But the look only lasted for a moment as she stuck the pills she offered him in her own mouth and relaxed against him. The arm was comforting in a way, made her feel safe. "I'm still not wearing those ugly clothes." She muttered into his chest.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:12 pm

"You have to wear something." Micah said glancing at her. "You can't keep wandering around like a free-for-all."

Alice's body shivered, but she didn't move away from his hand, letting him do whatever as she reached for a few more pills, popping them into her mouth.

(sorry, still trying to wake up)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:20 pm

((tis okay...I got up at seven something so I'm kinda asleep and awake at the same time.....>.> you can blame my cat for that.......))

Addison pursed her lips, trying to pull a thought from her mind that was sitting right behind the influence of the pills. "Um," She paused, finally reaching the thought."If I put them on could you take me to my house to get my clothes." She thought for a moment, a small smirk on her lips. "My parents are going to freak...I could use some support."

Danny nodded to himself and moved her from on top of him, instead moving so that he was leaning a little over her as he put his hand back in place, moving it up and slipping it under the edge of her shirt.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:27 pm

(ha, ya my friend woke me at like 7 and I talked to him for about 20 minutes before I fell back to sleep again)

Alice's body shivered again, but she made no move to stop him, her mind to clouded. She winced slightly as his hand touched the cuts that had only just scabbed over that were resting right on her waist line.

Micah stared at her. "You want me to come with you, so that your parents will freak out at me, rather than at you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:37 pm

Addison shook her head, the smirk still on her lips. "They aren't those type of parents. If something happens it's my fault, no matter what the case. They won't freak on you." With those words she ducked out form under his arm and struggled to her feet, then wobbled down the hall.

Danny found them and paused, the shock cutting through his drug covered mind. "What happened?" He asked her, his brows drawn together as he pulled up her shirt to look.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:40 pm

"Nothing." Alice murmered, glancing at him. It wouldn't take much to get the truth out of her. She was way to out of it by now. Her whole body was covered in bruises, some were old, turning yellow as they healed, others were almost black.

Micah sighed and watched her go, forcing himself to keep to the couch instead of following after her and "helping" her undress.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:46 pm

Danny shook his head,pulling the shirt up further. "That ain't nothin'. What happened?" He repeated slowly.

Addison came back in a pair of sweats and a normal t shirt. Shooting him a smirk she took a suggestive pose in front of him. "Better?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:51 pm

Micah sighed, standing infront of her, his hand slipping into the side of her pants. He frowned and stared at her. "Where's the underwear?"

"My father," Alice murmered. "Excpet of the cuts, those were me...mostly." She nodded in agreement with herself. There was a distinct difference between the ones she made, and the cuts that came from his fist though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:55 pm

Addison wrinkled her nose. "Do I have to wear them?" She asked trying to ignore his hand. "Their old grannie panties."

Danny looked at her in shock, a thought coming through his mind and he nodded firmly. "You're gonna stay here. Hitting people isn't right."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next