the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Lost P2

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down

I'm Lost P2 - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm Lost P2

Post by Bells Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:44 am

Danny nodded, "Well, lets just say this person was a red head who thought pink looked horrible with her hair color." He chuckled lightly and grabbed some items out before slowly closing the drawer and going back over to the bed

Addison was lost in the pleasure of his body, having never felt so much alive while still on the drugs.

((Well, I got this idea awhile back that since she is spose to be a wild party girl something happens and she goes back to the heavy drugs at a party and finds herself waking up in the bedroom of some dude she never met. She gets dressed and goes to leave but hears voices. Being the curious person she is she looks to see who they are, not really hearing what they are saying. Well, its something important because when she is spotted they immediately try to catch her, the thugs getting orders to kill the girl. She runs and barely makes it away. But they don't know how much she heard so they're determined to shut her up forever.))
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:36 pm

Alice gave a small smile still curled up as he came over. "Are you sure it's ok that I stay?" She watched him carefully. "I mean...you were high when you offered."

Micah- drunken

(sounds good to me)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:04 pm

Danny nodded, "Yeah, no way you're going to have to go back to a father like that." He hesitated then offered a smile. "I haven't had anyone around since Melissa, my sister, so it might be nice to talk to someone on a daily basis instead of when I'm going stir crazy."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:10 pm

Alice gave a small smile as she watched him. "Thank you," she blushed slightly and looked away. "Well, hopefully I don't annoy you to much while here." She said quietly, figuring it would only take him to the end of the day, then he would be throughing punches like everyone else.

Micah moved a few more times, making sure to go as deep as he could and hold there for a while each time. He then pulled away and tossed her her pants. "Let's get you home." He muttered, pulling on his own pants.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:43 am

Addison blinked, trying not to pout as she pulled herself up and slid the pants on. "If I must. Which I do." She grumbled and stood unsteadily, the small influence of the drugs messing with her balance.

Danny shook his head with a grin. "Takes a lot to annoy me. Had a little tag along for most of my life, don't think this will be like that." He grinned again.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:56 am

Alice raised her brow at him and blushed again, holding out her hand for the clothes. "Mind if I get dressed?" She asked, hoping he'd say she could. But, he was letting her stay, he was sharing his stash. He had a right to say no.

Micah sighed and grabbed his keys, stuffing them in his pocket and pulling her out of the door, locking it behind them. "Where do you live?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:07 am

Addison shifted through her fuzzy memories for the address and slowly gave it to him. Leaning onto his side for support she let him lead, not really caring to do it herself.

Danny rose a brow, "Of course you can, don't need permission. " with a smile he pulled himself from the bed. "Ill go make breakfast."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:17 am

Alice watched him go, unable to help herself as her eyes scanned his body. She blushed slightly and sat up, biting her lip as she pulled the clothes on. She couldn't help thinking that at least it was him. At least it was him and at least he was cute.

Micah sighed, leading her towards her home. He stopped outside her door and looked down at her. "I believe this is the part where I depart." He ran a hand through his hair and sighed. "If you ever want a good time, you know how to find me." He turned to leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:22 am

Addison hesitated, watching him. "Thank you." She murmured finally and turned to walk into the house. The yelling started almost immediately, then screaming. Tears sliding down her cheeks Addison took refuge in her room, her parents continued to yell a moment before locking the door and storming off.

Danny - cooking.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:40 am

Micah stared at the house for a minute, listening, and frowning. He sighed and made his way around the side, and found her room, and knocked on the window lightly. He didn't know why he was doing this. It was ridiculous. She was just another girl to use. So why was he caring?

Alice walked out of the room, slightly wobbly, but not to bad. She bit her lip as she tried to figure out where to go, and stared down the hall in a random direction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:48 am

Addison jumped, looking to the window and hastily wiping her eyes. Slowly she made her way over and pulled it up. "Why are you still here?" She whispered trying to make her voice sound strong.

Danny was frying someeegs and singing Farmers daughter with the radio.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:51 am

Alice poked her head around the corner and smiled as she watched him, blushing slightly. He was funny too? What more could you ask for? Her stomach churned as she smelled the eegs. Perhaps she could get away with not eating.

Micah looked at her and sighed. "Want out of here or not? You can stay at my place if you want."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:23 am

Addison nodded eagerly and pulled the window completely up. "Yes, thank you." She told him and started to climb out happily.

Danny finished the breakfast and started to set the table. Seeing her he smiled and gestured towards a seat. "Breakfast is ready, I hope you like eggs."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:57 pm

Im'a do a love triangle type deal if that's ok.

Name: Will Carter
Looks: I'm Lost P2 - Page 3 Liam-Hemsworth-The-Last-Song
Best friends with Danny and Micah
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alice looked at the food and raised a brow, walking over curiously. "What kind are they?" She glanced between the food and him, her stomach clentching angrily at it's lack of food. She hadn't eaten in almost two weeks.

Micah helped her out the window and look at her, putting a finger to his lips before he slung her over his shoulder and carried her back towards his house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:10 pm

Danny dished them up and showed her, "Scrambled." He gestured at the table and sat the plate down. "Eat as much as you want, I've got pleanty."

Addison tried not to giggle on hos shoulder, her hand clamped tightly over her mouth. When they finally got far enough away she let the giggles out, "Mom and Dad are going to be so ticked."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:03 am

Micah didn't say anything, he just grunted. He wasn't exactly the easiest to get along with, but he liked her. So, why not keep her? He walked inside and there sat Will. He raised his brow at Micah and glanced at the girl. "Hello," he said with a quick smile.

Alice stared at the eggs for a moment, sniffing them, then downed them in seconds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:15 am

Danny laughes and grabbed her plate, "Want some more?" He asked already dishing them up.

Addison twisted on Micah's shoulder so she could see. "Who are you?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:28 am

"Will," he said watching her, his brow still raised. "Who are you?"
Micah sat her down and turned, going into the kitchen as if strange men louging on his couch was the most normal thing in the world.

Alice nodded quickly. "yes please." She said quietly, watching him with hungry eyes, her stomach begging for more food.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:08 am

Addison smirked, "The girl whose gonna be ticked if you don't tell her your name first." She said casually watching Micah's back as he left the room.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:40 am

Will raised a brow as he watched her. "I already did. It's Will, Will Carter." He chuckled and shook his head. "One to many pills?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:45 am

Addison shook her head slightly, a little unsteady. "No! I just didn't hear you. I'm Addison." She extended an unsteady hand as she eyed him curiously. "What're you doin' here?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:48 am

Will gave her hand a small shake as he watched her, his brow still raised. "Micah's friend. Just chillin really." He didn't feel like going into the long explination of how he got here, so he just stuck with that. "what are you doing here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:35 am

Addison considered the long answer she could give then settled on a simple on and she grabbed a seat near him. "Escape from rents." She told him finally. Going into the whole saving her thing would take too long. She shifted uncomfortably in the chair as she realized that she never did grab clothes from her house. Didn't even pulled on a pair of underwear......Great, now she was stuck with whatever clothing she could find in that ugly stuff.

Danny smiled and sat the plate down in front of her before grabbing his own plate and dishing up some eggs. Sitting down he gave her a smile and slowly ate his own. Thoughts elsewhere as he looked at her his eyes became a little sad and distant as the clothing reminded him of his sister.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:08 pm

Again, Alice snarffed the food, not even stopping to taste it. She was just happy to have food. When she was done with the plate, she sighed contentedly, holding her stomach that felt like it was bulging out. "Thank you," she murmered, letting her eyes drift closed.

"Really now? That's unusual for Micah." Will chuckled as he watched her. "You must be special. He usually just drops girls off, doesn't matter what's going on." He tilted his head slightly, his eyes narrowing just barely as he tried to figure out what was so special about this broad. Maybe she was just good in bed or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:17 pm

Addison shrugged, pulling the bag off pills Micah gave her from her pocket. "I don't know about that. He left for a moment then was at my window when my rents quit screaming. I didn't real ask why." She dropped a few in her mouth before stuffing the bag back in her pocket.

Danny chuckled and picked up the plate to rinse them in the sink. "You're welcome." He replied and walked over to her, gently lifting her up to go lay her down in the bedroom so she could sleep.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next