the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Lost P2

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down

I'm Lost P2 - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm Lost P2

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:59 pm

Alice didn't protest. She just sighed, getting impatient with him, sticking his hand in the top of her jeans.

Micah stared at her, his hand moving between her tighs and pleasuring her as if to prove his point as to why she should wear panties.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:05 pm

Addison shivered, pleasure shooting up her spine. "Thats not a good reason." She informed his her voice breathy. Unconsciously she leaned into his hand, liking the feel of the gently touch.

Danny tried to keep ahold of what he had been planning to say and lost it as he went back to taking her shirt off. Then explored her chest being careful to stay way from bruises and scars.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:12 pm

Alice smiled, revealing in the feel. She didn't mind it coming from him. Anyone else and she probably would have ended up flipping, but he was nice, so she didn't mind him. Her logic was so off kilter when she was high.

Micah frowned, but couldn't help the fact that he felt a little accomplished at making her happy like that, feeling even more so as she leaned into him. He flipped her to the couch, his body hovering over her. "It's a very good reason, shows how easy it is for someone to take advantage of you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:18 pm

Addison stared up at him and shook her head, stubbornly. Stubbornness was a trait that she'd had forever, and had only gotten stronger with time. "I don't think so." She informed him.

Danny moved his hands down and started teasingly messing with her pant line for a moment before slipping the pants down with a smile.

Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:21 pm

Alice's body shivered as she removed his clothing as well, then reached for a few more pills.

Micah raised a brow. "Oh no?" He slipped her pants off, his pants off, and thrust into her to make his point. "It does too."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:25 pm

Addison continued to look at him stubbornly, the motion sending a wave of pleasure through her and she shivered. "But you already knew I wasn't wearing any. Not everyone knows that."

Danny frowned for a moment, then shrugged and did the same, swallowing a few pills before moving over her and leading kisses down her body, carefully.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:40 pm

Alice smiled happily, the drugs and his kisses effectively washing away the pain of her pathetic existance.

Micah just sat there, deep inside her as he watched her. "It's not that hard to figure out."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:45 pm

Danny led the kisses back up to her neck and pressed into her slowly, his drugged mind happily finding no problem in the fact that they just met and he didn't even know her name.

Addison pouted for a moment, "What do you mean?" She asked finally.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:13 pm

"Those sweats were tight enough that you would be able to tell if there were underwear or not." Micah said as he started to move.

Alice groaned, clinging to him. She hooked her legs around his waist, her grip a little weak thanks to the drugs making her limbs heavy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:54 pm

Addison went to reply, but found herself overrun by a wave of pleasure. "I-," She cut off for a moment then tried again. "I like these pants." She managed, her voice ragged.

Danny continued to kiss her, making a slow movement at first, then speeding up a little, pressing deeper.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:03 pm

Alice moaned softly, her body wrapped around his. She was lost in him, not caring who he was, only that he was soft, that he was kind. He was good to her.

"Is that so?" Micah asked, moving a bit faster at a steady pace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:17 pm

Danny continued to move for a long time, his movements still gentle despite the influence of the drugs in his mind. When he finally slowed it was to give her a long, deep kiss before pulling out and laying beside her with ragged breathing.

Addison nodded, her voice caught by the pleasure shooting though her body. A soft moan escaped her lips to be followed by another as she hooked her legs up and around him, "Yes, it is." She managed finally.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:29 pm

Micah continued to move faster, deeper. "Well, you still have to wear underwear."

Alice curled up next to him, her breathing sounding like his. She cuddled him, the air around them cold, and promptly passed out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:33 pm

Danny - drunken drunken drunken Sleep

Addison couldn't reply to that, she was so lost in the flames his movements were kindling in her body. She closed her eyes and let out a few more moans, each a little louder than the last.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:37 pm

Micah continued for a long time, settling deep inside her and staying there. He liked this distraction. He kissed her gently and watched her.

Alice woke, her mind still slightly foggy. She realized she was without clothes and sighed, looking at the body next to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:00 pm

Addison kissed him back, her eyes dropping a little as the drugs along with this, 'exercise', had tired her body out. Cutting back a yawn she smiled at him and kissed him again happily.

Danny started to wake, groaning as he forced himself from a deep sleep and looked at her for a moment. "Well, hello there." He said finally with hesitant smile.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:03 pm

"Hello," Alice watched him, trying to remember what had happened. She only remembered faint spurts of it and thinking he was ok to be touched by. She cuddled him, shivering slightly.

Micah massaged her hips in small circles as he kissed her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:29 pm

Danny pulled the covers up higher, tucking the blanket around her. His memory was pretty fuzzy, couldn't remember anything really. but he might as well be kind to the girl. He furrowed his brow as one memory became clear, him offering that she could stay here.

Addison smiled, pleasure striking her fiercely as she moved her hips with him and moaned happily. Kissing him again, a little deeper she couldn't help but think of the fact she barely even knew him. "Whats your name?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:49 pm

"Micah," He murmered, kissing her back as he moved her. It didn't really bother him all that much. She had told him her name earlier, but she was high at the time. Still was.

Alice looked at him a little shocked, but smiled none the less. He was a good person. So far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:34 am

"I'm sorry," Danny said finally with a sheepish smile. "But I can't seem to recall your name if you ever told me. I'm Danny." He couldn't help but notice what a suckish place this was to learn her name.

Addison smiled widely, not remembering she'd already introduced herself. "I'm Addison." She informed him happily and kissed him again.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:07 am

"Alice," she said quietly, her voice soft like silk. Her eyes searched his face for a long moment. "Thank you," she murmered. "For being so kind to me," she clarified.

Micah gave a small grunt in acknowledgement as he began to move again, his movements filled with hunger and desire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:14 am

Danny rubbed the back of his neck, "Nothing to thank me for, just doing what anyone should be willing to do for a person in need." He paused for a moment and looked at a dresser across the room, sadness in his mind for a moment as he looked at what. Elder his sister's clothing. "What size clothing do you wear if you don't mind me asking? I don't think going back to pack clothes for you would be a wise idea. I may not be able to control my temper if I met your father."

Addison shivered, his movements sending waves after waves of pleasure through her body. She moved her body with his in an attempt to pit out the flames consuming her from his touch.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:21 am

Alice bit her lip and shrugged. "I don't know, I just wear whatever I can find." She watched him for a moment. She'd told him about her dad? "Besides, I don't have any clothes at home..."

Micah moved her from the couch, pressing her against the wall, letting gravity help him move farther into her as his movements quickened, becoming more desperate, more hungry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:28 am

Danny pursed his lips and took a deep breath. "Oh," pulling away and out of the covers he walked over to the dresser and pulled out a few items, they were brand name clothes and he held them up so she could see. "These look like something you would wear?"

Addison moaned, wrapping her legs up and around him as she shivered happily. Speeding to keep up the best she could with his movements. Right now she could forget everything, just focus on him.

((I got an idea awhile back on why the Mafia wants to take out Addison.......))
((I should get off.....I get up in 4 and a half hours))
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:33 am

(ok, what is it? And ok, goodnight)

Micah moved her all over the room, trying to quench his desire, his hunger. He finally slowed with her slumped over the side of the arm chair, still moving inside her, refusing to stop. At least for the moment anyway.

Alice looked at him and her brow furrowed. "Anything that isn't pink and covers...this..." she gestured towards the bruises.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next