the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Lost P2

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

Go down

I'm Lost P2 - Page 26 Empty Re: I'm Lost P2

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:42 pm

Alice clung to him, trying her best to keep up with him. Sounds of pleasure dripped off her lips, often followed by his name. She felt the fire raging inside her, wanting more, never seeming to have enough as she lost herself completely.

*insert chatbox events up until he is rushed to the hospital and brought out of surgery to ICU*

The doctor walked into the room, a solemn look on his face. It had been hours since Will had left, the black of night casting a slight shadow on the room. "Mrs. Barret?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:07 am

Addison barely looked up from her blank stare at the empty chair next to her. She knee he wasn't coming back, she just knew it. She wasn't good enough for him, a drug whore. A girl who couldn't even keep her body to herself. Nothing. So she looked at the doctor, trying to escape the guilt she felt weighing down her soul.

Danny eventually slowed, holding her close on the couch, where he had finally settled them as he had began losing his small among of energy."love you." He murmured, kissing her forehead as he just lay still.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:14 am

"I love you too," Alice said, her breathing ragged as she still clung to him, her body trembling slightly with pleasure. Her legs tightened around him, refusing to let him go. She was to happy with him there. A small pout found its way to her lips, through the pleasure of the moment as she realized he had work. As she thought about this, another thought occurred to her. They hadn't officially been married yet. Then again, marriage took money, something they were scarce on.

The doctor sighed and went over to her bed, sitting in the chair that Will had sat in. "Mrs. Barret, there's been an attack. Your husband is in ICU." He watched her, waiting for some sort of reaction other than the blank stare that had followed her with the last few days.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:24 pm

Addison blinked slowly, the words sinking in and sending a thread of fear through her. "M-My husband?" She managed, her voice cracking from lack of use. "Y-you mean Will? Is..I-Is he o-okay?" Her eyes were still dead, but a small spark of life was starting to form in them.

Danny smiled, holding tightly onto her as he started to doze a little, trying to keep a close watch on the clock. He didn't want to be late, if he missed work he wouldn't be paid, and he knew very well how much they needed the money.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:33 pm

The doctor gave a small nod. "We're not totally sure if he's going to make it...but at the moment he's stable. His lung was punctured, and some major internal bleeding. We've stopped most of it though."

Alice kissed his neck gently, cuddling him close. She didn't want him to leave. She wondered if there was any way to get him to stay. He mind began to race as she tried to think of ways to make him stay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:44 pm

Addison's mind began to move again, past the sadness and overwhelming feeling of worthlessness. "He..He has to live." She muttered, curling herself into a ball. "H-He's all I got.. he's.. everything. He has..he has to..." mostly to herself.

As much as he was trying to fight it, the nights without sleep got to him and slowly Danny started to fall asleep, losing track of time as his body tried to recover all the sleep it desperately needed.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:54 pm

Alice grinned as Danny fell asleep. She cuddled him, letting herself fall asleep as well, happy that he was still going to be there when she woke up. That she wouldn't wake up alone for once.

The doctor watched her for a long moment. "Would you like to see him?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:34 am

Addison stayed curled up in that ball for a moment, her mind echoing her words before she slowly looked up at the doctor, giving a small nod. "P-Please." She murmured, not moving from the position. "I..I would...please..I need to..."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:39 am

The doctor gave a small nod as he helped her from her bed. He then lead her down the hall to the ICU room that Will was in. He was asleep in his hospital bed, an oxygen tube around his nose, his face pale. There were multiple wires attached to him, all of them beeping in the quiet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:41 am

Addison blinked, just staring at him for a moment with that blank look on her face that she'd been wearing since she entered the hospital. Taking shallow breaths she pulled a chair over next to his bed, feeling numb as she sat down in it, pulling her knees up to her chest as she watched him.

"Will...."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:48 am

Will's eyes flickered open at the sound of his name. They landed on her, giving her a brief smile before the fell shut again. "I tried," he said quietly, his voice barely a whisper. "I tried..."

Alice woke some time later, her body to tired and her mind to groggy to move. She yawned, cuddling closer to Danny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:34 pm

Addison frowned, tucking her arms tighter around her knees as she studied him, doing her best to pull some sense of life out of herself. She didn't feel the need to live any longer, but she couldn't stand the look she'd seen on him, the pain in his voice that had barely registered itself in her mind. "What.." She began, her voice cracking. Blinking she tried again, taking a deep breath first. "What do you mean?"

Danny slowly woke, the first thing his mind telling him was about its lack of what it wanted. The drugs. No matter how much he tried, it was as if he couldn't shake that need, the feeling of numbness that his body longed for. Shaking slightly he shook his head, smiling down at Alice. He could do this, at least he hoped he could, for her. That's all he had, more than he'd had before, Alice. She gave him a reason, something he hadn't had since Annabelle died. Since he'd given up and started on the pills in the first place.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:52 pm

Will tried to force his eyes open again, making a failing attempt. He tried again, barely getting them open. "I tried to make them stop," Will said quietly, pain flickering across his face. "I tried to keep you safe." His eyes fell again, his lids closing on him without his say. "I'm sorry."

Alice glanced up at him through her sleepy but happy eyes. "Hey," she said softly before letting her eyes close again with a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:58 pm

Addison frowned, staring at him for a moment while her mind tried to take that in. "Why?" She asked after a moment, thoughts spinning. "Why would you do that? You're hurt." She managed to piece those words together, even if her mind was still numb and confused. She wasn't sure how, but she knew that she had to focus, to make sense of this.

Danny smiled at her, trying to push away the thoughts running though his mind. "Hey," He murmured, leaning his head down to kiss the top of her head. "How're you feeling? " His mind settled on the fact that somehow she'd gotten past his meaning to wait till she was fully recovered. But for some reason, he couldn't be a bit angry.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:11 pm

Alice smiled happily at his kiss and snuggled him again. "I'm alright," she said with a soft yawn. She wasn't going to admit to anything, she was to happy. She kissed his chest softly, almost seductively, as if she was trying to convince him that he wasn't done.

Will grimaced again, pain flitting across his face. "Because I love you," he said quietly, opening his eyes again too look at her. "I love you and want you to be safe."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:25 pm

Danny shook his head, a teasing grin reaching his lips as he kissed the top of her head again, shifting so that he was over her. "Now whatever could you be wanting..." He murmured, kissing the side of her mouth, then trailing them down to her neck.

Addison studied him, the dead look creeping back into her eyes, and voice. "How could you?" She muttered in a monotone. "It died. I..it might have been yours. I didn't even tell you. I couldn't tell you. How could you love me? I'm...I'm..." She couldn't finish, burying her head in her knees.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:33 pm

Will shook his head slightly as he watched her, wanting to take her hand but not having the strength to take it. "I love you," he said again softly. "You would have told me in your own time..and it doesn't matter if it was mine or not." His eyes were closed again, his voice starting to trail off. "I would have loved it still."

Alice grinned and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Hmm, I don't know. You tell me," she murmured happily, shivers running through her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:59 pm

Addison shook her head, raising it a little to look at him as she tried to keep back her tears. "I don't understand." She muttered at last. "I don't understand how you could love me. I'm..nothing. No one. I don't get it." She wanted to say more, but she couldn't seem to make her words come. Shaking her head a little, she just laid it back on her knees, trying her best not to cry. Soon she'd found the numbness again, hoping she could keep it this time. She'd never wanted a pill, or even a drink as much as she did then.

Danny smirked, running the kisses down to her chest, pausing and looking up at her look playfully. "I don't know either, I guess I'll just have to try out different things and see if we can figure it out." With those words said he started kissing her again, each one lower and slower than the last.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:05 pm

"You're my world," Will murmured before he fell asleep, his heart rate dropping a few notches. Pain flitted across his face once again before he let out a deep breath, his body relaxing into the bed.

Alice's breath caught and she shook her head, bringing his mouth back to hers before wrapping her legs around him and pulling him close to her. She wasn't about to go through that whole teasing thing again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:31 pm

Addison just shook her head, not raising it up a bit. She didn't believe him, how could she? She was worthless, not deserving a bit of that love he promised.

Danny grinned, kissing her lips slowly as he moved over her, teasing her lips only a bit more before giving her what he knew she wanted. A small groan left his lips as he deepened the kisses, pleasure ringing though his body.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:39 pm

Alice moaned happily, falling into that abyss of pleasure that only he could give her. Weeks later she was sitting on the couch in her comfy clothes with a bowl of popcorn as she waited for Danny to come home. She had slept most of the day and was perfectly happy with that small fact, although she knew she'd have to get a job soon. She sighed and tossed a piece of popcorn at the soap opera that played across the screen. "She's going to dump you, don't waste your time," she told the guy as if he could hear her.

Weeks passed and Will's health slowly began to get better, only to crash back down again. It was as if the moment he finally got better, something else would happen and he would be back to the same state he was when he came in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:00 am

Danny sat in his car once again, watching the house with a slight smile. He was almost to the end of it, the withdrawals that is. Not much longer now and he'd be through it, the worst of the shakes were gone, and thankfully hadn't caused him to fall back. He knew the need would probably always be there, but he also knew he'd handle it just fine. Getting out of the truck he walked in the house, spotting Alice with a wide grin. "Talking to the TV again?" He asked, gesturing towards the popcorn on the floor.

Addison stayed by his side, only eating when the doctors forced her to. She began to fall into the state of health she'd been in when Micah found her, minus the drugs she began to crave. Curled up in the chair she began to lose the numbness that she needed so much. Eventually she shook her head, muttering a few words to Will then heading out into the hallway. She needed something, and as much as she hated it, there was one person she knew could get it to her. Grabbing the hospital phone she dial-ed the number, only hesitating slightly.
"Micah....? I..I need you..."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:17 am

Micah listened carefully and gave a small nod. He then gave her his address, not that she needed it. He sat and waited, a bag of pills and a bottle of beer waiting for her.

"Huh?" Alice blinked, sitting up from her nap that had been interrupted by his walking in. "Oh...ya. Marcel decided to cheat on Ricky. I told him it was going to happen but he didn't listen," she said, acting as if it was the biggest piece of gossip yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26