the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Lost P2

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next

Go down

I'm Lost P2 - Page 8 Empty Re: I'm Lost P2

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:44 pm

Will took a deep breath and gave a small nod. "That's Jonny and Mark." He looked at her and held her tight. "I won't let them touch you. I promise."

Alice clung tightly to him, moaning happily, her mind drowning in him and pleasure, none of the events from earlier even reaching her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:49 pm

Danny moved for a long time before finally slowing, moving his hips a little to settle deep in her as he lay there trying to catch his breath and kissed her again.

Addison nodded, relaxing against him feeling a little better. "Thank you." She murmured, tears falling again. "I, I'm scared."
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:56 pm

Will nodded as he did his best to comfort her. "It's alright. I know you are. It's alright to be scared. But I'll take care of you. I promise. I'm right here. Nothing will happen." He kissed her forehead gently, his mind to focused on other things to notice what he just did.

Alice kissed him back, her breathing ragged and her body feeling much like molten jello. She kept her body wrapped around his, keeping him close.

Micah growled as he finally reached Danny's house. He debated knocking, but instead he just walked in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:01 pm

Danny moved his hips a little as he relaxed, trying to keep the pleasure going.

Addison froze for a moment, the motion surprising her. Then relaxed, she'd been kissed by so many guys, so many times that kisses didn't hold much meaning for her anymore. But, the gentle kiss was different slightly, the area tingling.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:10 pm

Will laid his head against hers and sighed. "Nothing's going to hurt you," he repeated quietly. He blinked a few times before being brought to the present. "You hungry? I make mean pancakes."

Alice moaned softly, her eyes drooping as she revaled in the feel of him. Her fingers furrowed into his back softly as she kissed him slowly.

"DANNY!" Micah shouted, from the kitchen, "Where's your alkeselter?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:22 pm

Addison laughed softly. "Sounds good." She wasn't sure if she was hungry but he was being so nice........

Danny jumped, banging his head on the headboard of the bed. "I'll be right back." He muttered to Alice as he untangled himself and walked from the room after pulling on a pair of boxers. "Why the f*** are you in my house without knocking?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:26 pm

Micah looked him over and smirked. "You're just pissed because I interupted your pleasure session." He muttered as he looked through the cupboards. "Got any alkeselter?"

Alice curled up under the covers, burrying herself in the bed with a small smile, her body singing happily.

Will smiled and carried her from the room and to the kitchen, sitting her at the table.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:36 pm

Grumbling Danny pulled open a cabinet and handed the alkeselter to him. "Why are you here? I thought Will told me you had a girl staying with you."

Addison clung to him as he moved her then relaxed in the seat as she watched him. Why was he being so nice to her?
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:44 pm

Will smiled as he mixed a batch of pancakes, dumping them into the pan so it covered the whole bottom, whistling as he did so.

Micah looked at him and took the alkeselzer and dropped it into a glass of water and chugged it. "I did. We went to a party last night, I got drunk, and I don't know much of what happened after that. I woke up in the bushes and she and Will were gone."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:51 pm

Danny shook his head and sighed, "And you come here instead of going to Will's to make sure she's alright? Sometimes I don't understand you....."

Addison watched him with interest, the smell making her mouth water.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:56 pm

Will managed to flip the pancake easily, then pulled out a giant platter and set it to the side, dumping the pancake on it when it was done. He made about four more like that and then set them infront of her with butter, peanut butter, and syrup. Just incase she wanted any of them on her pancakes. "Dig in," he smiled brightly.

Micah shrugged. "She's with Will, so she oughta be alright. Besides, it's not like she's not a big girl. She can do whatever she wants." In truth, jealousy was eating away at him.

Alice frowned. He was taking to long. She slipped out of the bed, finding a white robe on the back of the door and slipped it on, tying it as she walked out of the room, freezing when she saw Micah in the kitchen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:00 pm

Addison stared at the food with amazement, "All of that? Is mine?" She stared at it and proceeded to put all three things on it and start eating.

Danny sighed and didn't say anything, his eyes finding Alice. Gesturing for her to join him he pulled out a chair for her and pulled open the fridge to make eggs again.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:04 pm

Alice just stood there, her face paling as she continued to watch Micah. She turned and ran back to her room, hiding beneath the bed. Micah growled, but didn't say anything. What Danny didn't know, wouldn't hurt him.

Will smiled and went back to making himself some pancakes, ending up with five of his own that he downed easily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:08 pm

Danny stared after Alice for a moment then looked to Micah then after her again. "What was that about?" He asked sitting the eggs down and debating on wither to go after her.

Addison ate three of the four, feeling as if she couldn't eat another bite as she sat back in the chair happily.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:12 pm

Micah shrugged as he set his glass down in the sink. "Don't look at me dude, she's your bed pet." He grabbed his hand and gave him the manly half hug. "See ya later man. I guess I should find Addison." He turned and walked out of the house.

"Were they good?" Will smiled as he streached back in his chair with a happy smile, taking her pancake and finishing it for her.

Alice stayed under the bed, curled in on herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:17 pm

Danny stared after him growling under his breath as he went to find Alice. Upon finding her under the bed he reached a hand under and rubbed her arm softly. "Hey, whatcha doing under here?"

Addison nodded happily. "Really good!" she let up a small hicup and laughed. "I guess I ate too *hicup* fast!" She kept laughing, enough of the drug still in her that it was halious.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:20 pm

Will chuckled and shook his head as he watched her, smiling widely. "I'm glad you like them."

Alice flinched away, her eyes distant. "You're his friend?" She asked, her voice colored with tears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:27 pm

Addison grinned happily, "You're a good cook." She informed him as the drug released her mind even further, its hold starting to disappear.

Danny frowned, reaching out to her again, "Friend is kinda an exaggeration. I'd say good acquiescences. Why? What did he do?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:31 pm

"Thank you," Will chuckled with a small bow. "I actually want to be a cheif one day." He nodded and stood, picking up their plates and taking them to the sink.

Alice looked away but didn't flinch from him this time. "He raped me," she whispered quietly, clutching herself. "Two weeks ago I was running from home and he grabbed me and," her voice caught, tears starting down her cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:36 pm

Addison grinned as she watched him, a thought coming to the front of her mind. "What happens now?" She asked suddenly. "Is Micah gonna come and ask me to come back or do i stay here?"

Danny froze, anger filling his mind. "He..." Danny growled rubbing the back of his neck with one hand while rubbing her arm with another. "Well, I have a few words to say to him the next time he comes around here...Don't worry, I said I'll protect you. Its not just your Dad I'm gonna protect you from, its anything."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:44 pm

Will looked at her and raised a brow. "You don't have to stay anywhere. But I'm thinking Micah will be back here in about...now." A knock came at the door and he smirked as he heard it open and shut.
"Will? Is Addison with you?" Micah called as he walked towards the kitchen.

Alice looked at Danny and nodded, crawling out from under the bed, and sitting infront of him. Her eyes searched his, tears sliding silently down her cheeks. "Do you promise?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:06 am

Addison froze unsure of what to do. Finally settling on saying nothing she looked down at the table as if it were the most interesting thing in the world and had distracted her so much she didn't hear Micah.

Danny nodded pulling her close and kissing g the top of her head. "I promise. I wont let anything her you." He said firmly. "I'll die first."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:10 am

Alice leaned against him, shifting so she was sitting in his lap. She blinked a few times, her tears wetting his chest. But she didn't care. She was being held and being...well being loved, and that was all that mattered at the moment.

Micah walked into the kitchen and looked at her and gave a half smile, rubbing the back of his neck. It was a habit he had picked up from Danny. "Hey, Addison."

Will was washing the dishes quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:19 am

Addison didn't look up at him, her usual do anything say anything attitude gone for the moment. "Micah." She replied her voice quiet. She didn't really have anything she could say besides that. She'd trusted him, started liking him perhaps. And he'd tried to.....

Danny looked at her, feeling torn. He didn't need to be close to anyone, it wasn't a good thing. But Alice....it was like she'd cut though him and left only the pieces that couldn't do without her. Sighing slightly he reached a finger towards her face to wipe her tears away as he kissed the top if her head again.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:25 am

Alice fell asleep in his arms, exauhstion taking over her. As she drifted off, she clung to him tighter so he couldn't leave her.

Micah sighed and got down on his haunches beside her, looking up at her. He went to take her hand. "Addison..." he frowned. "About last night, I'm sorry. I really am. I swear I'm not usually like that."

Will- very interested in a non-existant dirty spot on a plate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next