the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Lost P2

Page 9 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next

Go down

I'm Lost P2 - Page 9 Empty Re: I'm Lost P2

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:31 am

Danny just watched her sleep for awhile before standing and taking her back to his room and laying down with her. Almost immediately falling asleep as well.

Addison stared at him, her eyes bright with unshed tears. She didn't move her hand, not to jerk away as she wanted to desperately to do, but didn't move it to make it easier for inkpop to take her hand. "You tried to...." she broke off and bit her lip. She would not cry.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:44 am

Micah looked down and sighed. "I'm sorry Addison. I didn't mean to. You have to understand, I was drunk, I-" Will's hand came to rest on Micah's shoulder. He nodded towards the kitchen door. Micah stood and followed him.

Alice clung to him, stirring a few hours later. She groaned as her eyes opened slightly. She jumped, then noticed that it was only Danny next to her, and then relaxed, cuddling him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:50 am

Danny, always the heavy sleeper continued to ore lightly as his arm tightened around her as if to make sure she wasn't leaving him

Addison didn't look up as they left. She had just seen a Guy murdered, and the one man she'd thought was going to help her, save her, tried to rape her then left her with a Guy she barely knew. Of voided she barely knew Micah either. A single tear slipped down baler cheek as she considered all of this. Why was she even still here? Walking over to the kitchen window she watched the door way carefully. As she slipped it open and climbed out and down the side of the building. Then ran away.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:04 am

Alice smiled to her self and then looked up at him and kissed him softly before manuvering out of his arms and going into the bathroom and getting into the shower, leaving the door open, just incase something happened.

Their voices raised as they started yelling at each other, Will finally throwing Micah out of the house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:12 am

Danny shifted in his sleep, his head moving to where it should've landed on her chest but instead went face first into a pillow. Sneezing he woke up and glanced around worriedly until he heard the shower. With a sly smile he quietly snuck into the bathroom.

Addison ran down the street for a long time until she came to a park. Tears falling now she sat on a bench in the center of it and just cried
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:29 am

Will went back to the kitchen and noticed she was gone and growled, running out his door, not even bothering to shut it behind him as he started to look for Addison.

Alice was leaning against the wall in the shower, smiling as the clean, warm water rolled over her

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:34 am

Danny watch her for a moment, then climbed into the shower with her and grinned, hos arms going around her waits as he kissed her neck. "Good morning."

Addison cried until she couldn't cry any longer just sitting there on the bench in a small night gown.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:38 am

Will finally found her, leaning over, his hands on his knees as he tried to catch his breath. "There. You. Are." He said between gasps.

Alice jumped, her eyes wide, then she relaxed and blushed when she noticed it was Danny. "Morning." She smiled, letting her hands rest ontop of his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:42 am

Danny held her close, kissing her neck softly as he did. "My boxers are getting all wet." He muttered eyeing the silky material. "I should take them off."

Addison stared at him for a moment, the fact he'd went looking from her taking a long time to sink in. "Will," she said finally, not believing the fact that was right before her, why would he be looking for her? "What are you doing here?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:47 am

"Looking for you," Will said as he sat next to her on the bench. "This is why I never going the 3k runs." He said, still working on catching his breath. "I made you a promise, I intend to keep it."

Alice blushed a little deeper but smiled. "Yes, you should."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:55 am

Addison stared at him for a moment before dropping her gaze. "You don't have to." She mumbled softly then thought of something. "Where's Micah? What did you guys talk about?"

Danny smiled and slipped out of the boxers, throwing them over the shower curtain. "Mmmm that's better." He whispered hooking his hands around her waist again, but a tiny bit lower as one if them played with her a little.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:00 am

Will raised a brow at her and looked down. "Well, let's just say our friendship is sorta on hold." He muttered and ran a hand through his hair. He looked over at her and raised a brow at her clothing. "Want to come back and change? Micah's not there."

Alice smiled as she leaned back against him, accidently knocking the soap over. She blushed and bent over to pick it up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:05 am

Smiling widely Danny took that moment to release her waist and take her hips gently pressing into her in one smooth motion.

Addison stared at him for a moment again before frowning and dropping her eyes. "Don't let me drive you guys apart." She grumbled standing up and starting towards the exit of the park. "Think he'll come back? Was I wrong not to forgive him immediately?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:17 am

Will stood and walked with her, easily keeping up with her. "No, I think you were in the right. Besides, it was about time I talked to him." He shrugged as he watched her.

Alice gasped, her eyes wide in surprised as she dropped the soap and used the sides of the tub for support, pleasure shooting through her. She smiled slightly, leaning back into him a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:30 am

Addison was quiet for awhile, her eyes distant as she went over all that had happened in her mind. Finally she shook her head as her thoughts latched onto one idea. "It wasn't entirely his fault. " she mumbled. "Him, my parents, tons of others have warned me about the way I act and dress. All of them are right, I act like a Hooker." Without thinking her feet had taken her back towards Micah's place. "I've had so many guys use me, with or without my consent, why am I angry at the only one that's bothered to apologize? "

Danny began to move in her, holding her so she wouldn't slip as he picked up speed, each motion meant for her pleasure.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:32 am

Alice moaned as she clung to the edge of the tub, the water beating down on her as again her body started to turn into a molten geliten of pleasure.

Will just shrugged, letting her talk it out as he walked with her. Sometimes that's all you need. To talk it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:38 am

((Lolz I'm sorry call me slap happy but I can't help but laugh at her description of how she feels.....molten gelatin ....hehe ))

Danny moved in her, each thrust deeper and faster than the last. But never rough , only gentle and loving.

Addison kept walking and muttering to herself, basically saying the same thing over and over as she found herself infront of Micah's door. Hesitant she just stood there for a moment before knocking. She had no idea what she was going to say....
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:41 am

Will stood there with his hands deep in his pockets, staring at his toes. "Just incase you ever need a place to go, or whatever...you know where I live." He murmered and glanced up at her, kissed her cheek gently, then turned and disapeared down the sidewalk.

Micah opened the door and looked at her a little shocked. "Uh..hey..."

Alice continued to moan, her legs starting to give out on her after a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:48 am

Addison was staring after Will, her hand on her cheek. Shocked she stood there for a moment before noticing Micah. "Hey." She said finally turning to him. "I decided I was a little harsh before just blowing you off. I forgive ya."

Danny stopped for a moment and pulled out kissing her neck gently as he moved the so she was against the wall of the tub and him in front of her as he beamgan again kissing her slowly.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:51 am

Alice moaned into his kiss, kissing him back as she wrapped her arms around him, her legs hooking around his waist. Pleasure fogged her thoughts, taking over her body.

Micah smiled at her and wrapped an arm around her, kissing her gently. "I will be better, I promise."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:55 am

Addison kissed him back and nodded, "No more drunk, only on beer or two." She said softly searching his face for a reaction to her words.

Danny groaned a little, moving faster and deeper.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:59 am

Alice continued to moan as he moved, pleasure shooting through her constantly, her body limp against his, the only strength being that which kept her clinging to him. Her mind was completely gone, everything she'd ever experianced was forgotten. The only thing was him and her and the warm water that shot down on them both.

Micah gave a small nod. "I can do that." He murmered against her lips, though it was really going to be hard...

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:05 am

Addison smiled and kissed him again, "Good." She murmured in reply with a happy smile. Shivering slightly as a breeze caught the thin nightgown she glanced past him with an amused smile. "Can I come in or are we just going to stand out here?" Sh asked sounding more like herself.

Danny finally slowed after a long tme, holding onto her as he tried to catch his breath. Kissing her again he smirked as his eyes saw the soap. Picking it up carefully so not to seperate from her b
He began cleaning her slowly.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:11 am

Alice leaned against him, smiling happily, her mind buzzing with him and the pleasure he had caused her. Her eyes closed as he washed her off, her smile still plastered to her face.

Micah smiled and pulled her inside, still kissing her as he shut the door. "I like that gown. It looks good on you. Actually covers you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:16 am

Danny - washing Alice

Addison smiled, her lips only inches from his. "Surprisingly I like it too, maybe I'll keep it. " she smiled leaning into him, content not to move any further.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next