the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Lost P2

Page 10 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next

Go down

I'm Lost P2 - Page 10 Empty Re: I'm Lost P2

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:21 am

Micah smiled down at her, kissing her nose, his hand wandering up thigh.

Alice fell asleep, holding tightly to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:19 am

Danny blinked a few times when he realized she was asleep then chuckled a.d rinsed her off before stepping out of the shower and drying both of them the best he could. Smiling happily he carried her to bed and laid down with her once again, holding her gently in his arms as he too fell asleep.

Addison shivered smiling at him and carefully making no move to remove his hand. She wanted to, it kinda freaked her out. But at the same time she craved the now familiar touch. So she settled on tilting her head to kiss him again, letting her lips linger on his a little longer than before.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:46 am

Alice clung to him tightly as they slept. When she finally woke, she was still drunk on pleasure, her body purring happily.

Micah smiled and kissed her back, his hand continuing up and settling on her hip. The other arm wrapped around her and brought her close to him, and he just held her. Kissing her happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:13 am

Danny shifted slightly when she woke, sending a wave of pleasure through his body before he quickly dropped back off into sleep.

Addison grinned and pressed herself against him without thinking about it really as she continued to kiss him. Her lips pressed against his the kiss started to get deeper, more feeling behind it as her hands went up to rest around his neck.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:20 am

Micah bent down, his hand moving from her hip, around her back, and to the other hip while his other hand slipped behind her knees. He swept her off the ground, carrying her to his room without breaking the kiss.

Alice jumped in surprise as pleasure washed through her, then grinned happily. She looked up at him and kissed him gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:26 am

Addison gasped slightly when he swept her up but then grinned and continued to kiss him. This was the Micah she knew, not the one she'd seen at the party. Kissing him still, she clung to him tightening her grip as she deepened the kiss and pressed further against him. This was the Micah she liked.

Danny's eyes opened slowly and he looked down at her then smiled slightly. "Well hello, I believe that I'm starting to love waking up to such a beautiful face." He told her without really thinking about it as he reached for another kiss.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:30 am

Micah set her gently on the newly made bed, laying with her as he kissed her. He didn't plan to touch her unless she said so. He was content to just kiss her, let her know it was ok. He was ok.

Alice blushed as she kissed him back. "You're full of pond water," she murmered softly against his lips, then sighed happily. She couldn't help admiting that she liked waking up to him as well. It made life seem better than it actually was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:35 am

Addison only hesitated for a moment before tightening her hold around his neck and tugging him over her. She wanted him, now that he was him again. Kissing him deeper she released his neck and slid her hands down to his chest.

Danny laughed and held her close as he kissed her once more and just settled there with her in his arms. "Pond water?" He chuckled lightly then looked at her, meeting her eyes with his. "I thing that you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I am not full of pond water when I say that."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:25 pm

Micah smiled slightly, his hands moving down and pulling her night gown off of her, kissing her passionately.

Alice blushed a deeper red, but rolled her eyes. She still didn't believe it. How could she? Her body looked disgusting with it's bruises and cuts and scars. She couldn't be the most beautiful he'd ever seen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:52 pm

Addison smiled and slid her hands down to his shirt line and tugged it off. Kissing him back just as passionately as she let her hands wonder across his skin exploring the area.

Danny frowned and looked her in the eyes, "Beauty doesn't depend on your body Alice. A girl with the hotest body in the world is still ugly when she acts that way.You Alice are beautiful. "
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:55 pm

Alice stared at him, blinking back tears as her body filled with warmth, her heart fluttering helplessly. She kissed him softly, her arms wrapping tighter around him. "You're an amazing person Danny," she said quietly, her icey blue eyes searching his.

Micah's pants, along with the rest of her clothes, found their way to the floor. He pressed his body to hers as he kissed her, slowly pressing into her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:08 pm

Danny smiled softly, keeping his eyes on hers as he took a deep breath before speaking. ""As are you Alice," he paused to male sure she got that before saying his next words. Ones that took all his control to allow to leave his lips. He didn't like being bare of all the walls around his emotions. But he had to say it, to let her know....."I love you."

Addison moaned softly, wrapping her legs around him and pressing herself closer to him. Her kisses grew in passion as she did, a fire burning her body.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:15 pm

Alice stared at him for a long moment, letting the words sink in. She wasn't sure how to react to that. No one had ever told her that before. She blinked a few times, her eyes searching his. "I love you too," she finally said after a long moment.

Micah began to move, quickly picking up speed, still moving gently as he tried to quench his desires.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:28 pm

Danny grinned widely and kisses her deeply, joy filling his body. "I love you. I love you...." he repeated over and over between kisses.

Addison moaned as he moved, moving with him a little. Pleasure. Filled her as he moved, the fire growing instead of calming.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:33 pm

Micah moved until he he had ran out of energy. He slowed and settled deep inside her, his head on her shoulder, his breathing ragged. He kissed her skin softly.

Alice smiled widely as she kissed him back, giggling slightly. "I love you, too." She murmered every few 'I love yous'. She couldn't get much said though between his kisses and his I love you's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:20 pm

Eventually Danny stopped and just laid his forehead against hers. "I'm sorry." He said chuckling. "I think I might have gotten a little carried away." Still chuckling to himself he kissed her again and sighed happily. If only they could stay there forever, that would be just fine with him.

Addison smiled softly and kissed the side of his neck, happy for just that moment. Right now, with him on her, in her, she could forget everything. The fact that she was scared out of her mind that those men were going to find her. That someone else would get hurt because of her. She could forget that and just be happy.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:26 pm

Alice smiled as she kissed him back, adjusting herself slightly, pleasure shooting through her making her body quickly melt into the bed. "I don't mind," she giggled slightly, and kissed him slowly.

Micah smiled moving slightly and continuously to keep her in pleasure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:35 pm

Danny continued to grin as he kissed her back and began to move again slowly. His eyes continued to watch her face with a loving expression as he moved, every movement meant to cause her pleasure.

Addison continued to let out soft moans every now and then as she snuggled against him with a yawn. As she relaxed into the bed a nagging feeling filled her mind that she tried to push away. Her mind was remembering Will's kiss. Not now, she told it trying to push the picture away. She was with Micah, will was a friend.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:38 pm

Alice moaned softly, her eyes closing happily as a small smile spread across her lips. She tightened her hold on him, never wanting to let him go. "I love you," she whispered between kisses and soft moans.

Micah started to move faster, his energy back, going as deep as he could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:51 pm

Danny moved faster with her, deeper as he did. "I love you more." He informed her softly then gave her a slow, intoxicating kiss. He wasn't sure how he ended up with such an incredible girl telling him she loved him, but he knew that he was never going let anything hurt her again.

Addison's moans sped up as he pulled her from the edge of sleep, pleasure filling her again. The fire came back, the flames hotter, hungrier than before as desire consumed her. She pushed Will from her mind, letting pleasure take over as she focused only on him.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:55 pm

Micah moaned softly, moving harder and faster as he tried to quench his desire, moving her to the wall, gavity helping him move farther inside her. They came to rest a while later with her on his lap as they sat in the chair in the corner of his room. He wasn't going to tell her he loved her because in truth, he wasn't sure he did. He liked her, sure. But love?

Alice smiled, moaning as she clung to him. She kissed him back happily, not wanting anyone else. She was glad she had him. He made her feel safe and loved. She hoped he didn't ever disapear, though she doubted she had what it took to keep him with her. She woke up a few hours later and untangled herself from him, going to the bathroom and grabbing her robe and pulling it on before going to the kitchen, her stomach snarling at her.

Last edited by Taylow on Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:59 pm

Sryz, I would reply but I have to go like right now, school registration. B Back in a bit!
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:36 pm

Addison relaxed against him in the chair, a happy smile on her face as she did. Her thoughts fell to the fact that this probably wouldn't last. It was wonderful and all but if she really looked at it she knew that all this was was fun. There wasn't anything real behind it. But honestly did she want love? No, that meant getting serious about someone, she couldn't do that. Comentmit wasn't something she was ready for. So maybe being with Micah was the best thing. No strings attached.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:21 pm

Micah smiled at her, kissing her softly as his hands moved to her hips, adjusting her so he could move deeper inside her. This was good. It was a distraction, she was willing, and she was good. Boy was she good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:24 pm

Addison smiled settling down on him as she leaned against him. Pushing all those thoughts away she relaxed and cuddled into him, closing her eyes and laying her hands against his chest curled into fists.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next