the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Lost P2

Page 12 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Go down

I'm Lost P2 - Page 12 Empty Re: I'm Lost P2

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:48 pm

Addison pursed her lips as she looked at him for a moment before slipping her hands into her pockets and nodding. "Company would be nice." She said as looked at the trees as they drew closer to the park and shivered slightly, the place that always felt so comfortable to her now scared her slightly, anything could be in there. "Do you think they forgot about me?" She asked softly knowing he'd know she was talking about those men.

"Hmm," he said looking her over for a moment before smiling, "Just a minute. " he ran from the room and grabbed a change jar of his dresser, counted it then walked back out with I it in his hands. "Let's go see a movie."
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:53 pm

Alice looked at the jar and tried not to laugh as she watched him. She raised her brow and walked over to him and kissed him softly. "Or, we could sit on the couch together and watch a movie." Her hands ran across his chest and down to the top of his boxers.

Will sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "You know...probably not." He muttered as he stayed in step with her. "They don't forget things like that easily."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:09 pm

Addison nodded slowly, carefully keeping the fear from her eyes. "Do you think they're going to find me?" She asked.

Danny's eyes watched her fingers for a moment before he nodded and moved over to the couch hos hands on her waist. "You choose the movie."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:58 pm

Will shook his head. "Not for a couple more weeks at least. I gave them a few false trails." He shrugged and glanced at her. "If they do, you can count on me being there to keep you safe."

Alice raised her brow and went over, picking out a movie that looked semi-boring and smirked as she put it in and went to sit beside him cuddling him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:44 pm

Addison looked at him, trying to keep the tears from her eyes. "Why would you do that for me? Like everyone says I'm just a drug whore." She dropped her eyes, even her parents thought that. It was true, even right now she felt the need, a few tremors going through her body as it called for the drugs.

Danny saw the title of the movie and rose a brow, "Why'd you choose that thing?" He asked her, putting an arm around her happily.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:50 pm

Will shrugged and looked at her, not denying or confirming her statement. "You're a person. That's what I see. A person scared of her own shadow." He gave a small smile. "Besides, it's not like I have anything better to do." He winked at her, trying to lighten the mood.

Alice shrugged. "I haven't seen it before." She smiled and cuddled him. She actually chose it because it looked boring and he'd get distracted more easily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:57 pm

Addison entered the park and walked to her favorite bench, hugging herself. "Surely you're not that desperate for something to do you need to hang around me. " she was silent for a moment, he eyes looking around worriedly. "But you're welcome to anyways. "

Danny sighed glaring at the TV for a moment. "This movie sucks monkey's @$$." He muttered kissing her neck.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:03 am

Will chuckled and sat beside her, his arm laying on the bench behind her. "You're right, I'm not." He looked at her and raised a small brow. "Truth is, I'm making amends with my past. Hope you don't mind."

Alice smiled and tilted her head so he had better access to her neck. "Are you sure? We haven't even gotten through the first ten minutes yet," she said innocently, though inside she was feeling very smug and triumphant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:13 am

((I forget what I named his sister earlier so I'm just gonna use a new name. ))

Danny paused in kidding her neck as a pang went through him, "I watched it with Annabelle." He murmured then pushed away the pain from just saying her name and kissed Alice's neck again.

Addison smiled at him a little, "I don't mind." She said trying to ignore his arm behind her. "That's kinda honorable trying to make up for a bad thing, a lot of people just move on."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:17 am

Will gave a small smile. "Ya well...it wasn't something you just move on from," he muttered, running a hand through his hair. He sighed and looked at her. "So, what are you thinkin about?"

Alice thought for a moment, but didn't ask. She had heard the hurt in his voice. Instead she turned so her lips met his and kissed him, hoping to help him forget whatever was hurting him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:22 am

Danny kissed her back gratefully as he placed an arm around her, lowering her down on hmthe couch not breaking the kiss. Annabelle was in his head again, her fear as the flames cl- he kissed Alice deeper trying to force the memory away.

Addison was quiet for a moment considering his question. "I'm thinking that you are nicer than any of the guys I've met. " she told him softly.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:28 am

Will raised his brow and smirked. "Ha, I highly doubt that." He shook his head. "I'm not that great of a guy."

Alice let her hands wander across his chest as she kissed him back, once again feeling smug and triumphant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:37 am

Addison nodded, "Not that they're great people to begin with, you are definitely better then basically every guy I've ever met, you haven't tried to take advantage of me although you've had chances, I don't think any guy has done that before."

Danny slid his hand up her shirt as he kissed her, putting the other hand beside her on hmthe couch. Unhooking her bra he slid both it and the shirt off as he continued to kiss her, playing with her chest.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:42 am

Will looked at her seriously, really needing to lighten the topic up. He wasn't good with the whole serious stuff. Or at least he was, but only in small incriments. "That's because I'm gay," he whispered seriously. He watched her for a minute, then grinned and winked at her chuckling, and obvious show that he was only joking.

Alice smiled, her body shivering as she kissed him back. Her fingers slid down to the top of his boxers, brushing lightly back and forth across the skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:53 am

Addison giggled shaking her head as she did. "If you gay then I guess this would freak you out." She told him and leaned over giving him a light kiss in the cheek.

Danny shuddered, his own hand dropping down to her shorts and undoing the button before slipping his hand inside and rubbing the front other panties.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:06 am

Will faked surprise and made his voice sound really fem. "Oh. My. Gosh. I so can't believe you just did that." He said, pretending to be disgusted and winked at her, chuckling happily. Now this was better.

Alice shuddered, shimmying out of her shorts and moving the rest of the way beneath him as her fingers hooked onto the edges of his boxers, her back arching, pressing her body to his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:14 am

Addison rose a brow and couldn't help but take it another step further. "Yes, I did. And this is worse is it not?" She asked and gave him a quick kiss on the lips before pulling back to see his reaction.

Danny groaned, pulling his boxers off in one swift motion and pressing into her. Giving a deep kiss he began moving slowly at first then faster, letting the fire consuming him feed his movement.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:21 am

Alice moaned happily as she wrapped her legs around him, pulling herself closer, triumph ringing through her mind, though quickly was drowned out by the pleasure.

Will really was shocked that time. He looked at her and blinked a few times. "That so was not necessary." He said, still keeping up with his fem voice, a smirk on his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:30 am

Addison giggled and considered giving him a better loss then shook her head and looked at. The sky before giving him an apologetic smile, "I'm sorry, I should head back. Micah's probably wondering where I am." She said standing up.

Danny moved faster and deeper, each thrust meant to cause as much pleasure to her as possible as he continued to kiss her happily.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:33 am

Alice clung to him, moaning as she practically choked on the amount of pleasure that ran through her. Her body trembled happily, going absolutely limp in his arms.

Will stood and smiled. "I'll walk with you, at least to the wall. That way I know you're safe."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:46 am

Addison nodded happily and started walking. "Thanks." She told him, unable to keep from glancing around as they walked.

Danny moved that way as long as he could before settling in her, rotating his hips as he continued to kiss her.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:50 am

Alice's body was purring happily as she clung to him, kissing him gently. "I love you," she managed between soft moans, her voice breathy, her breathing a little on the ragged side.

Will smiled at her and walked with her between him and the buildings to keep her safe from whatever might be lurking on the street. He stopped when they got to the point where he had been sitting and looked at her and sighed. "Hey, Addy." He watched her for a moment, then looked down at his feet. "Just remember, you always got a place to stay at my house."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:01 am

Addison nodded slowly and leaned over to give him a hug. "I wont forget." She said releasing him almost immediately and turning away, quickly walking the rest of the way to Micah's place.

Danny grinned and continued in the slow circles as he kissed HeR, "I love you too Alice."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:08 am

Will sighed and walked back to his house slowly.

Micah, having seen that Addison was gone, had decided to bring work home with him and was busy in the bedroom.

Alice smiled, her eyes closed happily, her body purring and burning with molten pleasure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:14 am

Danny - drunken drunken Sleep

Addison walked in happily not bothering to knock, it was basically her house to. Hearing noise she smiled softly and headed back to the bedroom. "Micah-" she broke off, frozen in the doorway.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next