the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Lost P2

Page 19 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next

Go down

I'm Lost P2 - Page 19 Empty Re: I'm Lost P2

Post by Bells Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:30 am

Danny watched helplessly for a moment before reaching down to pull her into his arms and start towards the bedroom. "What can I do?" He asked, worry and stress coloring his tone. "Tell me."

Addison kissed him back, still shocked to her very core. "But but....me?" She asked, disbelief in her voice as she did.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:27 am

"Finish talking on the phone," Alice said, her stomach rolling. "and try not to cook anything gross." She blinked as they reached the bedroom and her brow furrowed slightly. Hopefully he wasn't planning to get laid because she wasn't sure her body could take that at the moment.

Will pulled back slightly and looked at her. "Of course you, why not you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:47 am

Danny nodded as he laid her down on the bed and tucked her in with one hand, his eyes on her worriedly as he talked into the phone, arranging a meeting the next morning to talk about the job. Walking out of the room into the kitchen he started cooking as he spoke, trying to find something she wouldn't think was gross.

Addison felt tears prick her eyes as she looked at him, her expression saying he shouldn't have to ask. "Because I'm me. Addison Grayson, the drug whore. Everyone who goes to the good parties knows that I'm any easy girl to get with, just wait till I'm drunk or had my pills. And you're good. Kind, not like that. How could you love me?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:33 am

"Pineapple!" Alice called after him, not that she thought he'd hear. She turned and cuddled into the blankets, but didn't sleep. Or at least she tried not to. She was trying to sort out everything that just happened, but it didn't take long until she was passed out.

Will stared at her for a long moment and shook his head. "You're Addison. The kind, loving, gentle person that no one has had the chance to meet. You are beautiful, smart, witty, and I'm in love with you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:00 pm

Danny rose a brow as he hung up the phone, barely hearing her request. Pineapple eh? Chuckling a little he grabbed the five dollar bill and wrote her a note saying he went to the store. Sitting the note on the counter after drawing a picture of a pineapple on it he headed out the door.

Addison felt herself really start crying then. "You really think all of that?" She asked amazed, her eyes searching his for any hint that he was kidding.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:54 pm

Alice stayed asleep until her stomach woke her up. She got up, getting a large drink before she went to the toilet. At least that way she had something to puke up.

Will looked at her and gave a small nod, brushing away her tears with his thumb. "Of course I do."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:13 pm

Danny managed to find a good looking pineapple and came back to the house . He then sat it on the counter and went looking for her. Upon finding her he stood there awkwardly. "Got a pineapple."

Addison stared at him for a moment, tucking the words away in her mind. She may not be able to believe them at this moment but at least she had heard them. "I....I love you too."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:28 pm

Alice looked up at him from her position on the floor, her face pressed to the cold tile. "I blame you," she said, her voice only half teasing as she closed her eyes and took a deep breath before she held her hand out so he could help her up.

Will smiled and kissed her gently. His heart was thudding happily against the inside of his chest as he kissed down her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:48 pm

Danny room her hand and helped her up while rubbing his neck sheepishly. "Well um yeah do um ya want me to cut up the pineapple now or later?"

Addison shivered a little, her happy eyes locked on him as she slipped her hands around him and smiled. "I do, I love you Will."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:29 pm

"Now," Alice said with a small nod, leaning against him. She needed something in her stomach desperately.

Will smiled, his kisses moving back to her lips. "I love you too, Addison Grayson."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:39 pm

Addison didn't say anything, just kissed him back, slowly and as deep as she could.

Danny nodded and took her into his arms as he walked back into the kitchen. Placing her in a chair he started currying up the pineapple.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:48 pm

It didn't take long for Will to get lost in Addison's kisses. His lips tingled happily with excitement as they begged for more. He kissed her back hungrily, his body taking over. Hours later Will was sleeping, Addison on his chest, still inside her as he held her close.

Alice leaned against the back of the chair, watching him with an amused look. He could have just gotten the cans. But that's ok, fresh sounded better anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:53 pm

Danny managed to cut the pineappel and put a dish of it in front of her, placing the rest in a bowl in the fridge before cleaning up the he made.

Addison was asleep on top of him, pleasure still ringing through her body aninto her dreams that were full of him.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:02 pm

Alice smiled happily as she picked at the pineapple in the bowl, sighing with complete happiness as the taste made her stomach stop quivering. She looked at him, her eyes singing happiness, despite the sickness.

Will stirred, their bodies shifting. The pleasure that shot through him startled him. He opened an eye and smiled as he saw Addison. He looked back up at the ceiling, grinning maddly at it. His decision was made. He would take her away, hide her. Tell the people he wouldn't do the job. He could keep her safe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:07 pm

Danny watched her, grateful she was eating. "Taste good? Your stomach okay?" He asked concern coloring his voice. "Do yo need anything else?"

Addison sighed happily and moved on him a little as he suited, the pleasure making her body respond. She couldn't imagine anything better then her time with him.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:54 am

Alice shook her head with a small smile. "I can get it," she said as she stood and went for the cupboard where he kept the cups. "And yes, it tastes wonderful and my stomach is ok." She wondered if he was going to be like this the whole time. "Danny?" She asked, pausing as she reached for a cup. "What happens when I have the baby?" She asked quietly.

Will smiled a bit more as the pleasure streamed through him. This was a nice way to wake up. Perfect way actually. "morning," he said quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:48 am

Danny thought for a moment before slowly answering. "We bring it home to a house that has changed in the months you carried it. I'm going to keep my job that I will start tomorrow after talking shortly to my friend that hired me. And I'll use half the pay check to start fixing up the things I shouldn't have let fallen apart. That room there," He pointed to an extra room. "That will be the nursery. A fourth of the pay check will go towards keeping food that is edible in the fridge, that way you and the baby can be healthy. The rest into my currently nonexisting savings account. And when the baby gets here we'll live happily ever after."

Addison sighed happily, laying her head on his chest as she watched him. "You're still here." She said, her voice slightly less surprised then last time.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:23 pm

"I will always be here," Will said as he held her, kissing her forehead. "Always." He looked down at her and took a deep breath. "How do you feel about leaving?"

Alice watched him, unable to help feeling slightly skeptical even though she loved the idea. "You have to promise me something if we're going to do this," she said quietly, her eyes searching his. "No alcohol, and no drugs will enter this house. And if you have either in your system...don't come home until you're sober." She ment it too. She wasn't going to mess around with this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:35 pm

Danny winced, he knew it was coming but it was still hard to hear. That's what kept him sane, kept him from hearing Annabelle's voice. But...." I promise." He heard himself say, and he meant it. He would try.

Addison frowned, her brow drawing together in confusion. "Leaving? Like, leaving you?" Her voice sounded a little hurt at the idea. He wanted her to leave?
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:38 pm

"No," Will chuckled. "I ment, how do you feel about leaving this place? Going on vacation with me?"

Alice watched him and gave a small nod. She refused to turn out like her father. This would be a healthy baby in a healthy home. She frowned slightly and rushed to the bathroom, her stomach churning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:45 pm

Addison's eyes widened as she looked at him, excitment starting to form. "To where?" She asked, her tone wondering. "I would love to!"

Danny followed her, holding her hair for her when he reached the bathroom.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:29 pm

Will watched her and grinned. "Anywhere you want to go, you pick."

Alice gave up everything she had just eaten, coughing when she got control of her self. This is going to be annoying, she thought to herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:00 am

Addison thought for a moment, the excitement filling her whole body. "EspaƱa(sp)! I wanna go to Spain!" She informed him suddenly. "Can we do that?" She asked, realizing that may cost too much.

Danny just kinda stood there and patted her back awkwardly.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:11 am

Weeks later, Alice found herself on the porch again, her head resting on her knees. She was wearing a long sleeve shirt that was a little to long in the arms, the sleeves covering her hands except for her fingers from the top knuckle up. Her arms were wrapped around her legs, her eyes closed as she focused on not throwing up supper.

Will nodded with a bright smile. "Of course we can," he said as he kissed her nose. "I've got connections. Don't worry."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:28 am

Danny crept back out onto the porch and watched her for a moment before sighing and running a hand through his hair before settleing it on his neck and rubbing it as he always did. "Anything I can do...?" He asked quietly not wanting to startle her.

Addison grinned Ans snuggled up against him happily. "Good. Espana it is then." She said and tilted her head to kiss him. "It's said that Spanish is one of the languages of romance." She informed him tracing circles on his chest.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next