the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Lost P2

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

Go down

I'm Lost P2 - Page 20 Empty Re: I'm Lost P2

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:33 am

Will smiled and chuckled as he watched her, giving her a gentle kiss. "Is that so?" He asked, holding her closer.

Alice would have shook her head except she was to afraid of puking. "No," she said after a long moment. "Not really," she let out a slow, deep breath. "I just feel so horrible right now. Like my stomach is right in my thro-" she didn't get to finish her sentance before she was leaning over the edge of the porch, her supper coming up. Apparently tomatoes were a bad thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:42 am

Danny winced, holding her hair back with a small sigh. There in lay the problem. She was sickish and there was nothing he could do about it. Nothing at all.

Addison smiled with a small nod as she moved her head and brushed her lips teasingly against his chest. "Yeps. Its true. Spanish, Italian, French...." she paused trying to thinking of another. "That's it I believe." She murmured finally pulling her lips back and giving him a mischievous smile.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:51 am

Will smiled as he watched her, his skin tingling happily where she touched. He moved over her slightly as he kissed her neck seductively. "O vento, a chuva, a escuridão me rodeia, mas você está seguro e quente no meu coração," he murmered against her skin as his hands moved teasingly across her skin. Boy was he glad he learned Portugues his last semester of highschool.

Alice continued to hurl until there was nothing left in her stomach. She then sat back, and tried to steady herself, shivers running down her spine as she continued to gag every once in a while. "No more tomatoes," she said after a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:03 am

Addison shivered, her arms snaking up to wrap around his neck. "What does that mean?" She murmured, her lips searching for somwhere to kiss him.

Danny chuckled lightly, tucking her hair behind her ears. "Alright the." He agreed happily. "No tomatoes. What would you like? I got paid today..we can have whatever you want." He paused, his eyes lighting up as he thought of something. "Wait..I know. Would you go on a date with me Alice? A real date?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:08 am

Alice looked up at him and blinked a few times. He wanted to go on a date? She would love to go on a date with him. But..."I look like crap," she blurted out before blushing and looking down at herself. She really did look like crap. Her hair flat and clung to the small bit of sweat on her face from being sick, her sweats hanging on her frame making her look like she was drownding in them.

"The wind, the rain, the darkness surrounds me, but you are safe and warm in my heart," Will murmered between kisses, the sentance taking a while to complete seeing as how he was so distracted by her. It wasn't long after he finished his sentance that their bodies were intertwined again. She was a drug and he just couldn't get enough of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:18 am

Danny chuckled looking her over before placing a hand on the railing and leaning over her, kissing her softly. "I think you look beautiful. But if you must....use more of my sisters stuff, clothing shampoo ect...."

Addison was soon lost in the feel of him and her, Will was like her own personal escape from.the world. A good., kind, healthy escape.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:26 am

Alice blushed as he kissed her and looked up at him. "Promise not to leave without me?" she asked as she stood slowly, hoping her stomach wouldn't get upset again. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear as she watched him, giving a small smile.

Will finally came to a stop after what seemed like hours, their bodies still intertwined. "I love you," he murmered softly. They probably should be getting dressed or something, but he couldn't find it in himself to move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:36 am

Danny grinned, "How could I have the perfect date without the perfect girl? Of course I'll wait for you." He pushed away from the railing with a thoughtful, almost mischievous smile. "I should freshen up as well."

Addison shifted slightly to make herself comfortable, settling happily into the bed. "I...I love you too." She said quietly, the words sounding strange from her lips. It still felt unreal to hear him say it to her..but it felt so good....
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:42 am

Will kissed her neck softly, moving just enough to keep her happy as he held her, his own mind and body filled with pleasure. "When should we leave?" he asked as his lips trailed across her skin.

Alice raised her brow as she watched him and smiled. "Perhaps you should," she grinned and turned, a 'come and get me if you want me' look on her face as she disapeared inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:00 am

Addison slowly managed to think past the pleasure. "Whenever you want." She murmured finally. "I don't care as long as I'm with you." With him she felt safe. He was a shelter where Micah had been an addiction to help her with her many other addictions.

Danny smirked and followed her inside, his grin playful as he slipped up behid her before she even reached the bathroom and hooked his arms Yaounde her waist from behind, his lips brushing HR neck.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:07 am

Alice giggled and smiled, leaning against him and tilting her head so he could have better access to her neck. Her hand moved up to his head, her fingers running through his hair as her other hand rested on top of his. Her eyes closed as a content sigh escaped her lips. "I love you," she murmered.

"Tomorrow?" Will asked as his kissed turned slightly more desperate, moving back up to her lips. He pressed as far into her as he could with her still being comfortable and then stayed there, his kisses turning deeper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:26 am

Danny grinned, his lips continuing to kiss her neck seductively for a moment before he pulled away to whisper, "I love you too." He stood there for a momtnt longer, just holding her before pulling back and seizing her hand to tug her towards the bathroom.

Addison moaned, her hips moving slightly as he moved. "Tomorrow. Sounds...wonderful." she murmured, her lips kissing him as much as possible.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:32 am

Alice followed him willingly, smiling as she held tight to his hand. Life was good..or at least...better than it had been before she met Danny. At least now she wasn't being abused, but she still felt as though she had to keep her eye on him for the drugs. It had been a couple weeks, but she had been sleeping alot so who knew what had been going on.

Will kissed her, holding tight to her as he rocked her hips in small circles, slowly pressing deeper into her each time. He stopped when he heard a knock at the front door. He looked up and glanced at his bed room door, still inside her as he debated whether he should go answer the door or not.

Micah stood outside Will's house, seething with rage as he remembered the fight that they had had earlier. He wanted his girl back and he wanted her back now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:41 am

Addison glared at the door, her lips parting in another moan of pleasure. She didn't care who it was. They were interrupting her and Will. They could **** off kfor all she cared.

Danny led her inside, surpressing the slight bit of guilt he felt for the small dose of the drugs that he still took. It was less than ever before but it was still there...still being taken...
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:53 am

The first thing Alice did when she got to the bathroom was brush her teeth to get the nasty taste out of her mouth. Second she turned on the shower. And then third, she undressed and slipped in. As soon as the hot water hit her she felt the tiredness hit her as well. She was still tiny, still under weight, her ribs showing. She was fighting to get to increase her weight, but with the baby not liking much of anything she ate, it was rather hard. And with the baby also taking whatever nutrients she managed to get into her body, it ment that she was the one that recived the least amount of energy to run on. The baby wasn't that big of course, not even all that noticeable. But still, it was a lot of work.

Will returned to his previous activities, deciding the person could wait. When they didn't leave after ten minutes, Will sighed and frowned. This was very annoying. He pleasured her a little longer before pulling away. "I'll be right back," he murmered, unable to help himself as he moved once more, kissing her deeply, then slipped off the bed and pulled on boxers and a shirt and went to answer the door.
Yelling could be heard from the front door and then skin on skin contact. Will and Micah were in the front lawn throwing punches.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:41 am

Danny quickly stripped down and stepped in after her, his eyes roaming over her body thoughtfully. Wrapping his arms around her once again from behind he laid his head on her shoulder, but only just so that she wouldn't feel the weight of it. "Maybe I should take you to the doctor as well." He murmured softly and kissed her neck. "See if they have anything to help you."

Addison laid there for a moment, to caught up in the pleasure to do anything. Then the sounds finally made sense to her and she jumped from the bed, her eyes wide as she did. Hastily she grabbed a blanket from the bed and wrapped it around her before running towards the door.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:49 am

Alice smiled and turned so she was facing him and rested against him, her head on his chest as the water beat on her back. "I don't think doctors can do much to help," she said as she kissed his chest gently. "Besides, I don't think they'd appreciate it if you brought in a bruised and pregnant girlfriend." She still had bruises that were taking forever to fade from the last time her father had seen her. Her father...it was only a matter of time until he came back. What then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:54 am

Danny smiled, wrapping his arms around her back and bending ever so slightly to kiss the top of her head. "I just want to do something to help you." He murmured. " Anything really. Make this easier." As the words left his mouth he grabbed a bar of soap from the wall and slowly ran it over her back.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:02 pm

Alice took a deep breath and let it out slowly, relaxing even more against him. "I'll go if you want me too," she murmered as she trailed kisses across his chest, her hands resting on his abdomin. She didn't really want to go to the doctor, but it might help if she did. Maybe they'd give her a shot for the nutrients or whatever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:29 pm

Danny smiled and shook his head, putting the soap down and moving them under the water to rinse her off. "Only if it doesn't make you uncomfortable." He murmured kissing her head. "I know you don't like doctors..I'm just worried about you..."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:35 pm

Alice streached up onto her toes, brushing her lips against his. "I'll go if you want me to go," she repeated. She gave him a small smile and kissed him again before laying her head back on his chest. She didn't like being on her tip toes, she alway felt like she was going to fall over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:54 pm

Danny smiled then leaned down, tucking a finger below her chin and raising it to see her face. Then he pressed his lips gently to hers, barely brushing them at all in the careful kiss. "Tomorrow." He murmured softly. "Tomorrow the doctor. Today the date."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:04 pm

Alice smiled softly and kissed him back, her arms wrapping around his neck. "Ok," she said said as softly as he did. She was content to just stay in the hot water with him and not go anywhere. She was tired, but she wasn't going to tell him that.

Will and Micah were wrestling, throwing punches until Micah finally manage to throw Will off of him. He quickly stood and grabbed a gun from the back of his pants. "Don't come near me or I'll shoot you," he growled at Will, slowly moving his way towards Addison. His eyes were blood shot, his words slightly slurred. It was obvious he had been drinking again. It was what the lonely did, right? Will growled and charged after him as soon as Micah grabbed Addison's arm. Micah shot Will in the chest, just above the heart. Will fell to the ground, his eyes wide with surprise as the molten metal burned into his skin, searing his insides. Micah grabbed Addison and dragged her away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:10 pm

Danny kissed her again, his arms tightening around her waist. "But we don't have to do it now..." He murmured then kissed her again. "It's up to you. It's always up to you."

Addison screamed, her eyes glued on Will as she struggled to get away from Micah. She had to help him, "Will!" But it wasn't really any use to try and struggle, the months, almost year, of constant drug use had made her weak. Struggling didn't work. But she continued to try, biting, scratching, and hitting Micah every chance she got. "Will..."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:16 pm

Alice smiled when his arms tightened around her. Her eyes searched his face for a brief moment before she kissed him a little deeper, her body pressing against his slightly. "Can we stay here for a little while?" she asked softly between kisses.

Will was shocked to say the least, coughing and spluttering as his body came to the realization of what had happened. He knew she was gone and he forced himself up, trying to run after her. He collapsed infront of his neighbor's house who saw him and called 911, getting him to the hospital as quick as the little old woman could.

Micah dragged her clear to his house, pulling her inside. "You're mine!" he slurred, tossing his gun on the coffee table as he forced her to kiss him while dragging her to his room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next