the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Lost P2

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

I'm Lost P2 - Page 25 Empty Re: I'm Lost P2

Post by Bells Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:31 am

Danny nodded, his kisses moving back up to her lips as he shifted then so that she was under him, carefully moving into place as he let his hands caress her body. Then moved, if she was ready then he was ready.

Addison gasped, beating against him with her fists as she struggled to get away. "St-stop it." She managed to get out between the kisses, her stomach still aching as she felt tears prick her eyes.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:33 am

Alice gasped, letting out a soft moan, smiling happily. She wrapped her body around his, clinging to him as she lost herself in him.

*insert P.M. events here up until he falls asleep*

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:40 am

Hehe...

Addison woke up, her eyes ringed by red from crying so much as she looked at him, disgust filling her. She'd actually felt pleasure from that. That was dirty...not like with Will. Will. She winced, her stomach clinching even Rutherford in pain as a tear slipped down her cheek. She'd betrayed him...felt pleasure with Micah. Suddenly she gasped, the pain racing throughout her again as she cried out, beating against Micah with her fists. It hurt...
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:43 am

Danny continued, his heart soaring happily as he moved I. Her, trying to show how much he cared. Eventually he slowed when she passed out, so exhausted he quickly followed suit, actually falling inti a real sleep for once.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:45 am

Micah stirred and pulled away and watched her with a raised brow. The door was locked, so she couldn't escape. He wasn't to worried. He rolled to his back and settled onto the bed as he watched her carefully.

Alice woke a few hours, looking around through sleepy eyes. She blinked, trying to keep the sleep from her eyes as she shifted, a small gasp escaping her as pleasure ran through her. She blinked again and smiled, settling back where she was as she remembered what had happened. She felt her body humming happily, her heart beating wildly at the prospect of him loving her again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:53 am

Addison cried out again and wrapped her arms around her stomach, curling into a tight ball as it continued. Awhile layer she sat on the floor of the bathroom, somehow having managed to find her way in there. She was sobbing, a bloody mess in her hands, Something thy lift have been a very young baby.

Danny continued sleeping, in this relaxed stated the circles under his eyes more prominent and seeable. He'd done his best to hide how little he was sleeping, perhaps an hour at night at best. He murmured quietly in his sleep, a smile on his lips.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:57 am

Alice smiled as she watched him, gently brushing his cheek without waking him. She didn't like that he was not sleeping, but was happy that he was sleeping now. She shifted again to make herself more comfortable, biting back a moan that threatened to escape from the pleasure of doing so. She then laid there and watched him, finding herself nodding off a few times.

Micah had left the hotel after she ran to the bathroom.

Will- searching fratically for Addi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:03 am

Addi was crying too hard to do anything, her throat raw from sobbing so.much, she didn't know what to do but sit there, cradling the tiny form in her arms. Her baby. It was...

Danny: sleeping...
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:09 am

After awhile Alice manuvered her way away from him and cleaned herself up, feeling as though she hadn't showered in a while. She got dressed in short shorts and her spagetti strap (with underwear and such of course) and went to the kitchen and started to cook him food for when he woke up

Will burst into the hotel and asked the woman at the counter if she saw Addi. He then got the room number and burst into the hotel room a few minutes later, searching frantically until he found her in the bathroom. He collapsed with relief beside her, his eyes falling on the small form in her hands. He felt his stomach tighten into a knot, then wrapped his arms around her and held her close, doing his best to comfort her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:16 am

Addison collasped against him, her body shaking as she cried till she felt like she couldn't possibly have another tear in her and just sat there without a word. She felt dirty, and horrible. She'd not only felt that way with Micah but lost her baby as well. She couldn't stand the thoughts, falling into an exhausted sleep.

Danny eventually woke, slipping on a pair of boxers after he realized she was gone and walling into the kitchen with a smile. "Good morning, how are you feeling?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:20 am

"Great," Alice said with a smile as she set a plate of food out for him and turned back to the oven. She had extra time while he was asleep and had decided to make cinimon rolls which she was now putting into the oven. "How are you?"

Will slowly moved away and cleaned her up, disposing the small form. He then carried her away, taking her home and setting her in the bed. He covered her up and went to the living room and sat on the couch, his mind in a state of shock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:25 am

"Wonderful." Danny declared. Walking over to see what she was doing. "Those look really good. Homemade?" He inquired, his mind trying to think of something to do before it was time for him to leave for work.

Addi slept for a long time, her mind covered in thoughts of guilt and disgust with herself.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:27 am

Alice nodded. "Yes, I had some extra time this morning so I thought I'd make some cinnimon rolls and some bread." She smiled as she shut the oven door and leaned across the stove to turn on the timer. She turned to face him and kissed him gently, her eyes sparkling with happiness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:29 am

Will ran a hand through his hair and made a split decision. He went to the bedroom and gently lifted her off the bed and sat her in the car, wrapped in a blanket. He then took her to the doctor and let the doctor look over her to make sure she was ok. He then sat in the white hospital room with her, waiting for her to wake up. He was leaned over, his arms on his knees and his hands clenched together, staring at his hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:34 am

Danny grinned and kissed her back, his hands moving to settle on her hips. "Well, I bet they're wonderful." He murmured. "We have two hours..what shall we do till then?"

Addison eventually woke, curling up on her side and squeezing her eyes shut again. She couldn't think, her mind unable to grab anything but her feeling of being dirty.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:41 am

Will watched her, reaching out and holding her hand gently. "Addi? Addi baby, are you alright?"

Alice streached up on her tip toes and wrapped her arms around him, kissing him a little deeper. "Well, we can do whatever you want," she murmered between kisses. "Just as long as we remember to take the cinnimon rolls out."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:46 am

"That's not fair," Danny murder.heed kissing her again, slower and deeper. "I asked you what you wanted to do. Not what I wanted to do." He smiled happily, has hands not moving from her hips.

Addison blinked, staring at his hand for a moment before really noticing it. It took about twice that time to realize he'd spoken. "I..." she began, thoughts crowding her mind suddenly of what happened. "I....m..fine."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:50 am

Will watched her for a long moment, but didn't press it. His heart was breaking to see her like this and he knew it was most likely showing. He was to distressed to hide it, or anything else for that matter.

Alice smiled and giggled slightly. "I want to do, whatever you want to do," she murmered as she pressed her body against his and kissed him even deeper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:43 pm

Addison remained quiet, her eyes staring at nothing. What was the point? The baby was....she had..Micah...there wasn't a point to anything. She didn't want to move to be told everything was okay. Because it wasn't. Not anymore.

Danny smirked, letting his hands trail down her legs as he kissed her deeply before putting his lips next to her ear and kissing the skin slowly downwards. "I want to do whatever you want to do that I want to do that you do."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:44 pm

"That made no sense," Alice murmered as she tilted her head to expose her neck. She pulled herself up so her legs were wrapped around his waist, and kissed whatever she could reach without imparing his kissing abilities, her hands embeded in his hair.

Will watched her and sighed, wishing there was something he could do to fix it. He didn't know what though, and just the fact that he couldn't fix it this time seemed to break his heart. "We'll leave as soon as you're better," he murmered quietly, brushing the hair from her face. "We'll leave this place, and you will never have to worry about a thing. I promise."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:13 am

Addison made no show that she heard him, closing Ger eyes at his touch for a moment before opening them and watching him, the only indication that she even noticed he was there at all.

Danny pressed her up against the counter, forgoing a response in favor of just kissing g her as deep as possible and exploring her legs with his hands. Soon one of them slipped up and rubbed against her gently as he kissed her.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:18 am

Alice trembled slightly as she kissed him back. Her hand moved to his, putting it instead on her hip and curling his fingers around the top of her shorts. She wasn't one for teasing, it was just a pain and she honestly didn't like it. She would cut him off for a few days if he teased her. She'd rather just get straight to the point.

Will sighed, running a hand through his hair. The days passed for Will and Addi, Will never leaving her side. He didn't eat, he didn't sleep. He just sat there with her, waiting. Waiting for some way for him to be able to fix things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:37 am

Addison didn't do anything, staying curled up on the bed unless forced to move. She didn't sleep or eat either, her mind running into too many circles. Most of her thoughts full of self loathing.

Danny grinned and quickly tugged them off as he kissed her, getting the message clearly. Soon ha had the both stripped, his hands carefully holding her against the counter as he slowly presses in.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:43 am

Alice gasped, her body immediately melting against his as she clung to him, tightening her legs around him. A soft moan of happiness and pleasure escaped her as she kissed him, loosing herself in him.

Will took a deep breath and stood, streaching his legs. "I will be right back," he told her quietly, kissing her forehead. He needed a walk. He needed to kill Micah. He left the room, quietly heading down the hall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:29 pm

Addison whimpered as the door shut behind him, a small sound of the swirling dark emotions inside her. She curled up even tighter into a ball, feeling empty and worthless. She wouldn't blame him if he didn't comeback.

Danny moved slowly, the pleasure ringing through him as he began to speed, moving around the room with her as he tried his best to please her in every way he could manage, feeding his own flames while he was at it.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next