the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Lost P2

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

I'm Lost P2 - Page 24 Empty Re: I'm Lost P2

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:50 am

Will smiled down at her and kissed her gently as he moved just enough to make her happy. "How are you?" he asked, his kisses going back to her neck. "I would have let you sleep, except then you wouldn't sleep tonight."

Alice watched him, clinging to him as soon as he was back in the bed. She felt relief fill her, but couldn't help the pang of guilt she felt from making him stay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:58 am

Addison grinned, shoving slightly at his kisses, a la moan coming from the employees movements. "I don't mind at all...." she purred, her arms around his neck once again, her legs hooking around him. "Just as you don't mind not being able to move away." She gave him a cheeky grin just then.

Danny muttered a thanks to his boss then smiled, hanging up the phone before turning back to her and wrapping his arms around her. "There you go. Now I'm all yours for the day. What shall we do?"
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:04 am

Alice wrapped her arms around him and kissed him gently, pulling herself closer. "Anything, as long as I get to be with you," she said softly, her voice cracking slightly. She felt so "danny deprived" it wasn't even funny. It almost hurt.

Will grinned and moved at a steady pace, making sure it caused her as much pleasure as he possibly could. He felt a need building inside him, making him move deeper, trying to quench his own thirst for her. Getting slightly frustrated, he lifted her up and moved with her to the wall, letting gravity help him as he loved her deeply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:11 am

Danny grinned, kissing her for a long moment as he shifted on the bed, hoping he'd be able to just kiss this time. She'd been sick...he didn't want to hurt her somehow. He moved so he was over her ever so slightly and just continued to kiss her. To hold her close.

Addi moaned, lost in the bliss that had become her nd Will. She clung to him as each movement sent a wave of pleasure through her body. Soon she was so lost she just closed her eyes and let the feelings run over her, love filling her every movement she managed to do with his.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:22 am

Alice clung to him as she kissed him back, happy to just be there with him. She was to tired to do much else, but she sure wasn't going to stop him if he wanted to do more. "I love you," she said between kisses, hoping he wouldn't stop kissing her any time soon.

Will continued until he started to run out of engery to stand. He kissed her deeply as he pressed as far as he possibly could before moving her to the coffee table since it was the closest thing. He stayed his position, rocking her hips gently, slowly moving deeper. He kissed her neck as he finally came to a stop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:28 am

Addison clung to him happily, her mind in a daze as he kissed her. "I love you Will." She whispered after a moment, the bliss even making it into her eyes. "More than anything I've felt before." She stared up at him, the pleasure still rolling through her body as a smile lay across her lips.

Danny continued to kiss her, not moving to do anything else at all as he did. "I love you too." He murmured, "You're my everything." An he meant it. She was, truely was everything he wanted. Everything he needed.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:48 am

Will smiled at her, kissing her nose. "I love you more," he murmered. His grip on her tightened as he lifted her off the coffee table. He kept her in place as he made his way to the couch, laying down with her ontop of him, making sure he didn't leave her. He let out a content sigh as he laid back and relaxed into the couch, holding her close while his fingers ran up and down her spine slowly. "I love you more than life itself, Addi." He took a deep breath, his eyes closing. "We should leave in the morning," he murmered.

Alice smiled lightly and snuggled next to him, her eyes begining to droop again. She didn't want to sleep, she wanted to stay awake so that he wouldn't go to work. She thought for a moment, then moved, making it so that he was laying on the bed. She then slid so she was laying on top of him and smiled happily, her head resting on his chest by his shoulder. Now he couldn't leave. She kissed his chest gently and let her eyes close as she clung to him, falling asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:19 am

Addison shivered, relaxing against him with a pleased smile. "Whenever you want Will." The whispered words left her lips as she tucked her body to his just so. Her head tucked against his chest she watched him for a moment and shook her head before closing her eyes as well. "And I love you more."

Danny held her close, watching her as he slept with a happy smile on his lips. "Love you Alice." He murmured kissing her forehead and trying to relax into slumber. "So much." He finally managed to slip into something that was almost sleep, his body needing it dearly.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:55 am

Alice slept for a good three or four more hours, breaking into a small fever just before she woke up. The fever wasn't to major though, her body turning a little warm. She stirred, yawning as a shiver ran down her spine. She cuddled against him, stealing his warmth, a happy smile spreading across her face. She opened her eyes and looked up at him, elated that he was still there.

Will smiled softly as his body began to drift off to sleep. "I don't think that's possible," he murmered, grabbing a blanket and draping it over them both. He opened a tired eye and watched her, his love for her practically bursting his heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:22 am

Danny started from his light sleep and smiled at her, tightening his arms around her and putting a kiss on her nose. "Well hello there. How are you today?" His stomach growled and he grinned even more, in a lift mood. "Hungry?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:32 am

Addison was out within the moment, happiness running through her mind. Later that evening she work, her stomach clinching Ashe carefully slipped away from Will without waking him and into the bathroom, managing to stick a rug under the door to muffle the sounds as she threw up. That's it. She was going to find out whose the baby was. Quietly she cleaned up and got dressed, leaving Will a note that she was going to fix something before they left she walked out the door towards a free doctor she knew downtown.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:38 am

Alice smiled a bit more at the sound of his stomach but gave a small shake of the head. "I'm not hungry, but you can go eat if you are," she said, her voice still thick with sleep. She streached and sighed as she curled up again, using him as her personal heated pillow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:39 am

Micah was out walking around, sober for once. He had his head down slightly, untamed anger filling his being. He would have Addi if it was the last thing he did. She was his. He found her first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:42 am

Danny shook his head with a small smile, "Nah, I can wait. " he kissed the top of her head slowly, relaxing again as he watched her. "I love you you know that right?" He murmured.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:44 am

Addi wove her way down the streets through the crowds. The closet she came to the part of town she was used to the more deserted it became till she was lucky to see one or two people per block, it was not the right time to be up and around if you wanted to be around people here.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:46 am

Alice smiled at him and sat up a little, kissing him deeply. "I love you more," she murmered against his lips. She settled back against him as she kissed him, stroking his cheek gently. "How are you?" Her eyes searched his face, wanting to know how he was doing without his drugs.

Micah looked up and noticed Addison. He grinned and ducked his head switching to her side of the street, moving closer to her without her noticing. As soon as the street was empty he grabbed her and pulled her into the alley, slamming her into the wall and pinning her there. "Well hello there."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:51 am

Danny hesitated, trying to think of the right way to reply to her and still be truthful. "I'm...better." he settled on after a moment. "Its getting easier. I don't shake as ugh."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:53 am

Addison's head spun as she found herself suddenly against the wall, her eyes finally focusing to fin Micah. Fear crept down her spine as she forced herself to speak, keeping the fear from her voice as she realized how bad of a position this was. "Hello Micah."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:56 am

Alice gave a small smile, kissing him again. "I'm glad it's getting better," she said softly, ignoring her own wants for it. She had been just as much a junky as he had been, but she quit cold turkey and had been off it long enough that it wasn't anywhere near his wants, and she knew that. "Danny.....do you think we'll ever have another one?" she asked quietly after a long moment.

Micah grinned as he watched her. "I've missed you," he growled as he kissed her deeply, his body pinning hers to the wall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:01 am

Danny nodded, a completely believing look in his eyes of his every word. "I do. We'll have another chance at a baby and you'll be healthy this time, I'll take good care of you I promise. You wont have to have this happen again."

Addi flinched, pusjing her hands against his chest and trying to shove him away. "Stop!" She spoke against his lips as she tried not to kiss him back. He wasn't Will.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:05 am

Alice smiled as she watched him, her fingers runnig through his hair gently. "When can we try again?" She asked, looking hopeful. She wanted the baby soon. She wanted to prove to him that she could carry his child, that she wasn't unfit for that.

Micah growled and slammed his fist into her stomach, watching her crumple to the ground. "You're mine," he growled reaching down and grabbing hold of a preassure point and holding it till she passed out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:10 am

Danny grinned, liking her over carefully before replying. "Whenever you think your ready." He said finally without a large smile. "Whenever you are sure your better." His smile was showing he was saying the truths, all he wanted was to make sure she was okay before trying again.

Pain shot through her stomach causing Addi to cry out, her hand reflexively covering her stomach as large tears slipped down her cheeks even as she passed out. The pain didn't stop.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:15 am

Micah picked her up and took her to a chinsy hotel that was close by, telling the woman at the desk that she had fallen asleep in the car on the way there. He got a room and took her there, laying her on the bed. He undressed her and himself, moving over her and grabbing the smelling salt from his pants. He held it to her nose until she started to come around then put it away and waited.

Alice smiled as she watched him, kissing him softly. "I'm ready whenever you are," she said quietly. She wasn't exactly sure how much better she was, but she didn't know when she was going to be all better and decided that she didn't want to wait until then. Especially since she wasn't having any major fevers or anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:22 am

Addison moaned, her stomach still hurting as she came around. It took her a moment to realize that she was on a bed, another then to figure out that she was naked. Fear slipped into her mind as her eyes crept open to see the figure she'd felt above her. "Micah."

Danny watched him for a moment, kissing her head again then leading a trail down her neck. "Are you sure?" He murmured against her skin, his hands brushing against her body slowly as he waited for her answer.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:24 am

Alice closed her eyes happily as she followed him with her mind. "I'm sure," she murmered.

Micah grinned and kissed her deeply before she could even finish his name, having his way with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next