the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Florida Equine Stable Club

5 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Florida Equine Stable Club - Page 5 Empty Re: Florida Equine Stable Club

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:52 am

Jared: I blinked, surprised. "Really? I find that hard to believe." i said. I grinned when she mentioned Rain's coat. "Thanks. I love dapple grays." i said happily. "She used to be black, when she was born, but when her coat changed we got this lovely colour. I was so happy!" i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:54 am

(posted for Alice XD)

Madison nodded and laughed. "I know how you feel. Moheo was born brown and went she gre wshe became this beautful painted horse." Moheo lifted up her neck in pride as if she was wearing a $10000 coat. Madison laughed and kissed Moheo's neck. "Your such a flirt."
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:56 am

(replied for Seth.)

Jared: I grinned. "Your horse has a lot of character." i remarked, laughing a bit. Rain was more calm and laid back. She had her own character, and could be mischievous, but was more content to just relax.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:59 am

(replied Smile )

"Yeah well it sucks sometimes but I love her anyway." Madison sighed and put the comb down. She leaned against her stall walls and held out her hand. "Im Madison by the way." She said with a smile.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:47 am

Drake frowned and smiled as one of the stable boys let Hermes out with the others. He took off running, one of his most favorite things to do. "I hope you do get to stay."

James laughed and him and Zeus went through the gate. "It'd be no problem. Just let me unsaddle and brush him down."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:33 pm

Jared: I shook the offered hand. "Im Jared. Nice to meet you." i said. "So, how long've you been here for?" i asked

Luna: I nodded. "Yeah, me too. They arent about to move me back to my old place so this is the next best thing. It doesnt seem so bad here. Anywhere else i get moved would be worse." i said. Certainly not so bad since i now had one person i could tolerate.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:19 pm

Eliza smiled widely and followed them through the gate. "Alright. Thank you." Hades and her started toward the stable at a slow pace, a smile on her face. Once they were in the stable she unmounted Hades and led him to his stall.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:35 pm

James slid off Zeus and led him to his stall. James took off his tack and took it back to the tack room, he then returned with a brush and brushed him. Zeus poked his head out the top of the stall door, curios about the new comers.

Drake nodded and his eyes followed Hermes. Finally he calmed down and lowered his head to graze.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:46 pm

After the saddle was off Hades and Eliza was back in the stall with a brush in hand, she started brushing him. She rolled her eyes when he whinnied. Her horse seemed upset with her and she knew exactly why. "We'll ride more later Hades." She patted him with her free hand and continued to brush him.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:15 pm

Zeus whinnied as well, not recongizing Hades sound. He pawed at the stall door, wanting to get rid of the rival stallion. James tapped his leg, and Zeus stopped and nudged his side. James stroked his silky gold neck. "You'll always be top staillion, stop being so insecure he won't go near your mares."

Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:22 pm

When Hades heard the noise he backed up some in the stall and Eliza shook her head. "It's okay Hades. Other horses aren't going to hurt you." She patted his neck again. Only downside to a new stable was Hades being slightly nervous and possibly spooked by other horses.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:24 pm

Luna: I watched the other horses, surveying them calmly. Even just watching them seemed to relieve my stress levels a bit. Maybe this place would be good for me after all...
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:52 pm

Ravyn wrote:Jared: I shook the offered hand. "Im Jared. Nice to meet you." i said. "So, how long've you been here for?" i asked

Luna: I nodded. "Yeah, me too. They arent about to move me back to my old place so this is the next best thing. It doesnt seem so bad here. Anywhere else i get moved would be worse." i said. Certainly not so bad since i now had one person i could tolerate.

Madison smiled and said "I just started. How about you?" Madison asked looking into his eyes. She liked having full eye contact with people.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:01 pm

Jared: "Ive been here a few days. I dont know many people here yet though." i said. Id spent more time with my horse than with the other people around.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:06 pm

Madison smiled and nodded. "I got you." She said turning back to Moheo. She started to briad Moheo's main. She started to hum a lulliby that her father would sing to her. It was a ancient lulliby to the river spirit in her ancestors indian villiage.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:16 pm

Jared: I smiled. "Well, nice meeting you." i said as Rain started fidgeting. "Id better go excercise her before he pulls my arm off. I'll see you around." i said, waving and heading out. Once i got to the ring i was looking for, i mounted up and started doing some basic light flatwork, just working off energy.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:19 pm

Madison watched him go and followed him out. She watched him on his horse. He could control her very well. Madison smiled at him. He was a strong man from what she could tell. She thought about her home and how much she missed it. Her father owned a ranch and bred diffrent horses. She missed him most of all. He wanted to settle down with someone but she had never found the right man.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:24 pm

Jared: I got Rain framing nicely and began putting her through her paces, working on extensions and collections, larger transitions (trot to halt, halt to canter, etc.), and a few flying changes across the diagonal. Flying changes were something i had to keep well practices, since they were immensely beneficial when showjumping. I was quite focused in what i was doing, not noticing that i had gained an audience of one.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:31 pm

Drake sighed. "Sometimes I wish I could be as good as James when it comes to comunicating with horses. You want a good horse whisperer, he's the one you want to go to. I wish I could communicate with Hermes in that way."

James left the stall and rubbed Zeus's nose. "I'll let you out with the others later boy. Hermes needs his turn." He walked to the barn doors. "You ready for that tour yet?"
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:35 pm

Luna: I smiled a bit. "Oh yeah? Ive always found horse whispering and the like pretty interesting. I bet if you work at it, you'll figure it out. No better place than this." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:38 pm

Eliza finished and set the brush with her stuff and smiled when she head James's voice. "Yeah. Lead the way Mr. Tour-guide," she joked. She looked at him and her smile widened slightly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:41 pm

Drake sighed and watched Hermes eat. Some thought it odd that he liked to sit on the porch and watch horses, but he just loved watching and studying their behavior. "Yeah...maybe."

James chuckled. "This way madam." He gave a mocking bow and exited the barn, he blinked his eyes getting use to the sun's light then made his way towards the building.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:42 pm

Lily: "Well, if you keep watching them like this, you're bound to pick up on stuff that'll be useful." i pointed out. "You'll be able to read their behaviour better and that's really important." i noted. "So you're already on your way."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:47 pm

Drake laughed. "Yeah, but my nose is usually in a book by now." He grinned and walked off the porch. "Wanna meet them?" He hooked a finger over at the herd.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:50 pm

Eliza chuckled as well and followed him, a wide smile on her lips. In fact she was smiling more then she normally did and she kind of liked it. When they walked out into the sun she blinked a few times and continued to follow him.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next