the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Florida Equine Stable Club

5 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Florida Equine Stable Club - Page 2 Empty Re: Florida Equine Stable Club

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:18 pm

Hermes still acted prancy and Drake sighed, turning him around and taking him to the track. He entered the track and could feel Hermes tremble in excitement under him. "You wanna run boy?" Drake patted his neck. Hermes side stepped being impationt. Drake leaned low over his neck and squeezed with his legs. Hermes took off in full sprint.

James and Zeus walked calmly around the school grounds. He watched as instructors walked by and waved. This year James would be the one in charge of trail rides when they had breaks. He took his hat off and looked around himself.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:55 pm

Eliza and Hades walked toward an arena. Once they were inside the arena she gave a light squeeze and he started off at a canter. She easily made him shift through different paces. She smiled widely, being completely calm and at ease; riding always did that to her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:14 pm

James brought Zeus back to the arena and watched Eliza and Hades. He stayed silent though as he entered, content on just working on leg and body commands.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:28 pm

Eliza easily lost herself and focused on working with Hades. She continued, Hades easily knowing every move. They were so in-tune to each other. This was something she loved and she planned on being a riding instructor someday.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:29 pm

Is there still room in this?
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:33 pm

Of course. ^^ I can make a third guy.... =)

Drake and Hermes finnaly made their round around the track. Drake pulled him to a stop and Hermes threw his head up, not wanting to stop, but he did as asked. Drake patted his neck, the gold and white hair shining in the sun.

James and Zeus kept up their training, acting as though their was a calf in front of them. He moved Zeus's feet this way and that. He loved how him and Zeus knew what the other was thinking just by body language. James then decided he'd be a horse trainer some day.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:41 pm

Eliza finally slowed Hades and brought him to a stop. She glanced over and noticed James and Zeus. She smiled when she saw how in-tune they were to each other. She wanted to say something, but decided that she wouldn't break their concentration.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:51 pm

Awesome ^^

Name- Luna Pierce
Age- 17
Gender- Female
Horse- Titan
Type of riding- English
Sport- Dressage/jumping
Image- Dont have one. Avergage height, fair skin, nice figure, green eyes, black hair that goes down to about mid-back.
Horse Image-
Its a huge picture so i'll just post the link:

http://www.freewebs.com/saddlebred77/Love%20Bug.jpg

Last edited by Ravyn on Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:53 pm

James finnaly pulled Zeus to a stop and leaned over and patted his shoulder. "We'll beat them again next time, wont we boy?" He smiled as Zeus's ears twitched listening to his famillier voice.

Drake rode Hermes off the track and made his way back to the stable to untack him and clean him.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:01 pm

Luna: The trailer finally pulled into the drive, and i got out, looking around. New town, new barn, new people. I wished i were back home, but i knew it wasnt happening. I heard Titan fidget impatiently in the trailer, so i picked up the leadline and moved around to the back of the trailer, pulling the ramp down and fetching the handsome bay Oldenburg stallion from the trailer. The one thing my parents ever did right was buy me this horse. I clipped the leadline onto his black leather halter and moved to where i remembered Titan's stall was. Id been up yesterday briefly to see where the stall was and to drop off my stuff, so i knew where i was going. I settled Ttian in his stall, making sure he had adequate hay and water before picking up a brush and absently going about brushing invisible dust from his already immaculate coat.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:24 pm

Drake brought Hermes into the stalls and dismounted. He lead him in front of the tack room and undid the straps. He stood pationitly as I sat the saddle on its rack and laid the blanket out to dry. He returned with his halter switched it with the reins. He then led him to his stall, which was next to Zeus's. Zeus was the only horse Hermes got along with, though like the god he was named after he was a trickster, and a bit of a thief. Drake brushed him down, whistling silently as he went about his work. He didn't notice the new comers, but as Hermes's ears pricked and made a questioning whinie he looked up from brushing him. "Hello there."

Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:28 pm

(Was Drake saying hello to Luna...? Probably a stupid question but its just one fo those days for me XD )
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:30 pm

Lol! Yes. ^^
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:40 pm

Luna: I heard a voice and paused my task momentarily, turning towards the source of the voice, an unfamiliar guy. "Hello." i said calmly, studying the stranger curiously.

Last edited by Ravyn on Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:42 pm

Drake continued brushing Hermes, he looked down at his hair. He loved palamino paints. "You new?" He brushed the hair back to its right pattern.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:43 pm

Luna: I nodded. "Yeah, i just got here about five minutes ago." i said, going back to my task as i spoke.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:46 pm

Hermes shook out his hair as Drake finished and he got him some water and half a can of grain. "This here is Hermes. Trust me when I say he lives up to his name." As though to prove it as Drake turned Hermes swished his tail, hitting him right in the face. Drake turned a glare on him and Hermes looked back at him, almost innocently then returned to eating.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:51 pm

Luna: I chuckled. "This is Titan. He's fairly well behaved most of the time, but he has his episodes." i said, smiling a bit.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:54 pm

Drake smiled. "My brother James had one names Zeus. He's the lead stallion of the stable's herd, and well....lets just say only James can ride that nightmare. James is the only one Zeus trusts. Anyone other then James riding him will end up on the ground quicker then they can get into the saddle." He patted Hermes side. "Though this one isn't nothing but a big baby." As though in answer Hermes snorted.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:57 pm

Luna: "Ive known a few horses like that. Ive had Titan since he was a baby, i knew both his parents and i was there when he was born. I trained him myself. Other people have ridden him, but he never goes as well for others. But he's tolerant and wont throw a fit if someone else gets on him." i said. Titan ignored me, more focused on his hay than whatever i was saying.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:59 pm

Drake exited Hermes stall after he gave him a pat on the side. "What class you taking?" He shut the stall door behind him and made sure the lock was secure. Hermes had his ways of getting out. The trickster.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:46 pm

(I have no idea how she should answer that question O.o)
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:56 pm

(LOL! Drassage, jumping?)
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:58 pm

(True. I had no idea what was meant by classes though >.O i cant think today....)

Luna: "Dressage and showjumping." i answered, finishing up with Titan and exiting the stall, closing it carefully behind me.

Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:59 pm

Wolfe wrote:James finnaly pulled Zeus to a stop and leaned over and patted his shoulder. "We'll beat them again next time, wont we boy?" He smiled as Zeus's ears twitched listening to his famillier voice.

Eliza smiled as she watched James and Zeus. Hades and her moved closer. "Hi. I'm Eliza and this is Hades. Who are you?" She smiled warmly as she looked at them. Their bond was evident and it kind of touched her heart.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next