the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughter of Darkness

Page 16 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 39  Next

Go down

Daughter of Darkness - Page 16 Empty Re: Daughter of Darkness

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:30 pm

Damian thought about the question for a long moment then looked over at her and gave a small smile. "Someone's gotta look after you." His eyes searched her face carefully. "Besides, you interest me. You like my stories."

Tucker raised his brow at her and sighed, doing as he was told even though he was no longer tired. If there was anything he had learned, it was to never argue with a pregnant woman if you can help it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:46 pm

Mirissa smiled watching him do what she wanted and laid back down, snuggling against the covers as she yawned slowly. "Is everyone alright?" She asked suddenly, sitting up and pulling back the covers as she remembered everything that had happened.

Jake -

The dark is still here. I have begun to thing that I'll never escape. It will hold me forever. Perhaps this is payment for all I have done. I know now that it was bad. It scares me though, the thought of never waking to see Jenny again. But it also scares me that here I can feel everything that I have ever done. Will it be the same when I wake? Or will I be that thing again? The one who could only care for Jenny and no one else....
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:48 pm

Tucker looked at her and sighed. "I don't know, I'm not a doctor. They're both knocked out cold. Jenny keeps getting paler. Artemis threw them a few more times then ran just after you passed out. The boy went with her."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:55 pm

Mirissa got out of the bed and hurried from the room without replying. When she found them she dropped by their sides and looked them over. Deciding that Jenny needed healed more she quickly changed into the shadow form and went to work.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:56 pm

Tucker followed after her, watching her carefully.

Jenny felt her body healing, though she still didn't wake, still clinging to Jake as best she could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:07 pm

Artemis eyed him, clearly still confused "but you are one of them. why do you care?"

opps, I meant to have her speak that with her mind. she's still refusing to use words

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:12 pm

Damian watched her and shook his head. "I'm not one of them," he said quietly. "I'm not like those monsters. I'm me. I'm different. One of the few like me that managed to survive." He gave a small smirk. "They usually kill of guys like me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:14 pm

Artemis watched him for a moment, remaining silent. She gave a small, troubled sigh and stood up, clinging tight to her only reminders of kale and moving to leave him and the others behind

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:28 pm

Damian stood and followed her quietly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:31 pm

Artemis blinked, hearing him pursue her. She flinched and turned, expecting him to throw himself on her or something. he went flying back a few feet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:41 pm

Damian sighed and held his hands up and just followed her at the distance she had put him. He wasn't about to let her go alone, but he wasn't going to push his boundries either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:45 pm

Artemis stopped, her brows furrowing in confusion. "why do you follow me?" she demanded weakly. She was off to find a way to end it all... she didn;t want to be watched as she took her life. that would just be.. weird

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:53 pm

Damian watched her and shrugged. "I promised to protect you," he said simply. "I never break a promise."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:55 pm

"it's too late.. please leave me be" her voice made it faintly into his head, like a whisper, her thoughts colored in dispare (sp?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:01 pm

Damian sighed as he watched her. "I can't do that." He shook his head. "I can't believe that you're giving up, and I can't let you go alone."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:05 pm

Artemis raised a eyebrow "you'll kill yourself with me?" she asked, calling his bluff. "never mind", she concluded, "it doesn't matter, I haven't given up, I just want space" she lied, intent on going through with her plan one way or another

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:10 pm

It took a long a long time to sooth out all the problems with Jenny. Almost passing out multiple times Mirissa managed to heal her and stand with a slight smile on her face as she swayed and looked to Tucker. "She'll be fine." Then Mirissa fainted.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:12 pm

"Yes." Damian said as he watched her. "I'll kill myself with you if it means staying with you." He said as he took a few steps closer. He would too. It wasn't like he had anything to live for.

Tucker sighed and caught her, lifting her over to the couch, laying her down gently. He then sat infront of the couch like he did the bed, and watched the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:14 pm

Artemis frowned, mentally keeping him back. "why do you care?" she took a step away, testing him

Last edited by Ella Rose on Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:21 pm

Mirissa slept for a long time, nightmares sometimes causing her to whimper or cry softly, but sometimes the dreams turned good and she would smile, whisper Tucker's name or Jack's. Tucker's was said more often.

Jack -

Its never letting me go. I know this now. Because I had a glimpse of the light. It was strange. I know I'm not dead or dying. Just hurt pretty bad. But when I saw the light I saw me, saw Jenny laying together. Mirissa on the couch with that boy, I saw it all from across the room. But them the dark gripped me again and it was gone. What's going on? I feel so lost.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:26 pm

Damian looked at her and sighed as he shrugged. "I don't know," he looked down at his toes, then back at her. "Probably because once upon a time, a little girl with bright green eyes and unruley hair told me to never give up. That there's always hope as long as you got love. And right now....you're the only friend I got, if that's what you want to call me. And if you ask me...that's a type of love and I'm not willin to let it go."

Tucker smirked slightly at the mention of his name, curious as to what she was dreaming about.

Jenny stirred, clinging to Jake tighter than she had been when she was asleep. "Don't be dead," she murmered, half awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:31 pm

Artemis flinched, pain filling her eyes as she stared at him "there's no such thing as love" she dropped the hold, her knees falling out from under her

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:33 pm

Mirissa stirred slightly, rolling over on the couch, almost falling off as her dreams took a bad turn. Whimpering a little louder a single tear fell down her cheek as her hand fell to her stomach. "You can have him." She muttered in her sleep and curled up tighter on the couch.

Jake -

Her voice brought me to the light again, still outside of my body. I schedule her for a moment until she spoke, my heart tearing at the words. "I'm not, I'm not dead. I'm right here Jenny! " I knew she wouldn't hear me. I was pretty sure no one could. My eyes were on my body, it was breathing still, What is this? I AM NOT DEAD. Right?
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:36 pm

Damian sighed and rushed over to her, catching her before she hit the ground. He lifted her up and looked at her. "If there is no such thing as love, then why do you hurt so much for someone who died?"

Tucker caught her as she almost fell off and sighed as he held her close, not sure of what to do. So he just wiped the tear from her cheek and held her.

Tears began to roll down Jenny's cheeks again as she clung to him, refusing to leave his side. "Don't leave me. You promised not to leave me," she whispered quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:38 pm

Artemis flinched, the memories and pain rushing forward "there is no such thing as love" she repeated, quickly escaping into her mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 39  Next