the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughter of Darkness

Page 17 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 39  Next

Go down

Daughter of Darkness - Page 17 Empty Re: Daughter of Darkness

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:46 pm

Mirissa curled into him instinctively as she slept, seeking the protection his arms seemed to hold. Soon the nightmare faded to be replaced by a smile on her face as she fell into a restful sleep.

Jake -

I knelt down next to her, trying to place a hand on her shoulder but just passing through. "I'm not! I'm not leaving you, I'm right here Jenny! Right here!" Tears slipped down my cheeks as I focused on her, then tried to touch her again. "Right here.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:50 pm

Jenny's eyes flew open as she looked around, trying to figure out what just touched her. Fear filled her eyes and she moved closer to Jake, shaking him gently. "Please wake up," she stuttered, stumbling over the words with a quivering voice. "Please, don't leave me."

Damian sighed as he watched her and began telling her a story as he carried her back towards the cabin.

Tucker- holding Mirissa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:57 pm

Artemis ignored the stories, the fact that it wasn't kale telling them made the pain grow.
Would she ever know happiness again? Did she even want to now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:58 pm

Jake -

I'm trying Jenny, I can't wake up. Oh how I've tried." I told her afraid to touch her again knowing it would scare her. The darkness started to pull me back and I panicked fighting desperately to stay. I wasn't leaving her. But then it swallowed me again and I was alone. In the dark.

((Haha have you figured out what's happening to Jake?))
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:03 pm

(is he a shadow?)

Jenny- crying as she clung to him

Damian sighed as he laid her on the bed gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:09 pm

(( I hadn't thought of that........
Well what I've considered it being, I've been making this up as I go along, is that he's gone into a coma, his head hit several walls very hard. And this gave his body a chance to show that he has a power, he can astro-project himself........))
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:09 pm

Artemis- off in lala land

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:15 pm

(Ooooh, nice!)

Damain sat on the porch again, unsure of what to do. He sighed, running a hand through his hair, remembering the little girl with the bright green eyes that always smiled at his corny jokes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:17 pm

Artemis finally came out of it hours later. She stayed staring up at the ceiling for quite some time, still gripping the book and plant with dear life. the plant. She shoot up, running out of the cottage like a mad women

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:26 pm

Jake -

If I stay in the dark for another minute I'm going to go insane. I feel as if its suffacating me, trying to pull me apart slowly. I've screamed at it, cried, eventually just sat and tales to myself. Maybe its already happened, I've cracked. How long has it been? It feels like years. Wait, the light, I se it again. Desperately I held it tight and puller myself from the dark. Looking at myself and Jenny once again.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:28 pm

Damian jumped and ran after her, wondering what was wrong.

Jenny was asleep next to him, tears still pouring down her cheeks. She wanted him to wake so bad it hurt. She wanted him back, wanted him to kiss her and tell her everything was ok. To tell her he loved her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:30 pm

Artemis ran till she found a creek, cupping water from it with shaky hands and nurturing the plant. It would make survive, if it was the last thing she did, it would live

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:34 pm

Jake -

Watching her for a long time I finally just sat down next to her, and me. Once again having no idea what was going on. "I'm scared Jenny."

Mirissa woke up and scrambled away from Tucker, having no idea who was holding her. Figuring out it was him she relaxed slightly and looked over and Jenny and Jake. A frown formed on her lips as she went over his injuries in her mind. Something wasn't right. "How long has he been sleeping?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:39 pm

"Jake!" Jenny's mind called out, just incase he was like some sort of telepath or something, wishing he could hear her and come back to her.

Tucker shrugged as he looked over at them. "Since Artemis threw him."

Damian stood back a little ways, watching her carefully, but making sure to not invade her space.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:43 pm

artemis stoked the leaves, pouring her energy into it. She finally looked up and faced damian, shocked that he was serious about staying with her after all.
She didn't get why he cared. She didn't understand anything, actually. Like how mirissa could betray her as so, and why kale had to be... dead

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:50 pm

Mirissa shook her head, worry covering her features. "He should've woke up by now. When I healed him the first time all the major injuries went away and he doesn't have anymore major from when she threw him again. So why hasn't he woke?"

Jake -

"Jenny?" I called back, hoping she could hear me this way. "Oh Jenny please hear me please. I'm not gone I'm right here. Oh Jenny I'm scared. " I knew the tears slipping down my cheeks had entered my voice but I didn't care.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:00 pm

Jenny stirred slightly. "Jake?" Had she really heard him? Her mind searched for wherever his voice had come from, grasping for it.

Tucker shrugged as he looked at her. "I don't know. Jenny's actin a little weird to. She acted like someone had touched her, but no one was near her."

Damian watched her and sighed. "Is it going to be ok?" He asked after a moment, his eyes drifting to the plant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:04 pm

Artemis went back to stroking it "I.. I don't know. I dropped it before and he fixed it but... I'm not good with plants like him" she frowned, doubling the energy into it

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:09 pm

Jake -

My eyes flew wide open as I stared at her, hope grasping me tight. "Jenny! Oh gods you heard me, Jenny I love you. Don't give up on me Jenny. I'm keeping my promise, I'm not leaving."

Mirissa furrowed her brow again as she stared at them, reaching for her link to his mind. Gasping slightly she immediately let go, her eyes wide. "He's, he's not in there. I do.t know what it is but he's alive and not in there."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:16 pm

Tucker frowned, raising his brow. "Can you put him back?"

A smile pulled at Jenny's lips as she grasped at his voice, holding to it tightly. "Jake?! Jake! Why aren't you in your body? Come back to me, please? I'm scared, I don't like Tucker."

Damian furrowed his brow as he watched her and moved a little closer. The little plant seemed to be doing a bit better than it had when she first repotted it. "It looks like it's getting better."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:19 pm

Artemis worried her lip, falling silent. When she died, the plant would need a care taker. She owed it that much. "pr-promise me something?" she asked tentatively

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:28 pm

Damian looked at her curiously. "What is it?" He asked as he crouched down next to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:41 pm

"take care of this for me.. it's going to need someone...please?" Artemis nudged it toward him, looking at it sadly, it would be the only thing in this pathetic life she missed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:43 pm

Damian stared at the plant, then looked at her. "But I don't know how. Besides, I'm coming with you. Remember?" He watched her, his eyes flickering between her and the plant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:44 pm

Mirissa hesitated walking o er to where Jake and Jenny were and kneeling beside him. "I don't know, its hard to tell anything with all the cracks in his soul. Maybe, maybe if I try and fix him that would help." She bit her lip as she considered it. Or it could make him worse. She had to try. "I'm going to do it." Be changed into her shadow form and brushed the soul she'd broken to pieces so long ago. Carefully she started pushing them back into place.

Jake -

"I don't know Jenny, I'm trying to come back, I would never leave you alone. I love -" I broke off my eyes going wide as something not quite pain shot though me, pulling me into the dark again.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 39  Next