the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As Darkness Falls

3 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

As Darkness Falls Empty As Darkness Falls

Post by Karma =) Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:31 pm

Welcome to the new Earth, creatures that once lived only in fairy tales have come to life. That’s not even the worst part now the Karian rule and there is nothing you can do to stop them unless you join forces with the Amiria who are intent on bringing them down. It all started when they went head to head in The Rise of Hell battle and this time evil came up on top. The battle was fought in what other place than the Capital of the United States. New York has become the main strong hold of the nation but beware there is danger around every corner. Everyone lives in fear and either has to live with heavy taxes, barley no food, violence everywhere, or live underground like rabid animals. Government has totally crumbled and has been replaced by a cruel-vicious Dictator. The new Dictator makes Hitler seem like a kitten but rejoice my friends not everything is lost the Amiria are hiding and are planning a takeover attack. You can find salvation with them that’s if you can find them. Let the Revolution begin.

Karian:
They are a vicious group that enjoys giving pain to others. There leader is Omiri, who is a fallen angel. The Karian keep humans as slaves but the humans are brainwashed into thinking that the Karian care about them and the ones who don't get beaten until they learn their place or killed.

Amiria:
A group of people banded together trying to fight the Karian to bring order back into the world. They are ruled by a council of people elected by the Karian and the people they have taken in to keep safe. The Amiria unlike the Karian treat humans as equals well at least most do, you will catch a person or two believing that humans shouldn't even have the same rights as they do.

Character sheet:
Name:
Image:
What are you?:
You place in society:
Other:

Last edited by Karma =) on Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

As Darkness Falls Empty Re: As Darkness Falls

Post by Karma =) Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:37 pm

Name: Alec
Image: As Darkness Falls 413
What are you?: Fallen angel
You place in society: He once followed Omiri as his second in command but now he has side with the Amiria helping them plan to take down the Karian.
Other: He is silent most of the time keeping a blank mask to show the world.

Name: Arianna (aka Ryder)
Image: As Darkness Falls 414
What are you?: A shifter she can shift into a dragon.
You place in society: She helps the Amiria take in refugees and helps protect their hide out.
Other: She can be outgoing and joking but a lot of the time she is serious.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:43 am

(I'll post my characters later when I'm not on my itouch. ^_^ )
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:07 pm

(Yay *jumps up and down excitedly* lol)
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:49 pm

herpderplerp i have a couple idears
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:51 pm

Yay so you will join. ^_^
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:53 pm

as long as I get smexy old Alec thar Razz
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:58 pm

Haha of course. Very Happy
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:03 pm

*already gobbling him up in head*

Name: Laurel
Image: As Darkness Falls Screen15
What are you?: Fallen Angel
You place in society: She's a reluctant Karian but is too afraid to run away from them
Other: She;s a happy person but has a hard time keeping up that goodness with all the suffering around her
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:08 pm

Haha oh goodness. So you want to start?
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:12 pm

mhmmmmm

Laurel: I turned away from the torture session, running out of the room and to the bathroom where I heaved up my lunch violently. I cleaned up and came out again, going for a walk. A few of the slaves hurried to make sure there wasnt anything I needed and I shook my head, rubbing my face and swallowing, the acid from my stomach having left my throat sore. I could still hear the humans screams from where I was and I squuezed my eyes shut, starting to run. Had to get away, away from the pain. HAd to. Just for a bit. Just for a while. Until I remembered there was still good things in the world
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:21 pm

Alec walked down the street trying to blend in with his surroundings. He was the one who got sent out when they wanted to know what was going on up top. It was because he was once one of them. He knew how they worked and he could blend in. He looked around at his surroundings, Nothing had really changed. He kept to the shadows just in case someone reconized him.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:23 pm

Laurel: I ran down the street, the screams still bouncing around my head. Tears streaked my cheeks as I tripped several times, skinning my hands but I kept running. Why coudn't I ecape them? Why could I still hear them?
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:31 pm

Alec turned the corner and ran straight into someone who was running. "Whoa there take it easy." He steady the girl and could see that she was crying. He wanted to ask her if she was okay but he didn't want to be to supicious. He already made one mistake in giving her a kind gesture. He put up an emotionless mask that he usaully wore to show the girl.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:34 pm

Lillian: I looked up, surpise replacing my anguish for a moment "I-I'm sorry...I wasn't looking" I mumbled, my voice shaky from crying. "I'll just....go' I mumbled, shuddering. I could STIll hear the screams! "Why won't they go away?!" I whispered
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:37 pm

Alec felt bad for this girl she looked terrifyed and he didn't want to leave her like that. As his best friend would say he couldn't stop trying to save a damsel in distress. Sighing he stopped the girl from leaving. "Wait, its my fault. I ran into you." He raised a eyebrow when he heard what she whispered. What was she talking about? "Umm Miss are you okay?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:39 pm

Laurel: "The screams...their screams...I can't get them out of my head" I choked out, digging my nails into my temples 'I can't get away from them! Their pain!"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:46 pm

Alec put his hand on her. He reached into her mind trying to take away her pain. His emotionless face cracked with him cringing but he quickly put it back up. "Calm down. Take deep breaths everything will be okay." He didn't know why he was helping her out but he decided he wanted to.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:48 pm

Character sheet:
Name: Edna (Eddie and if someone calls her anything else she will unleash any and all fury on them)
Image: Er... I don't have one so hopefully it's okay that I can just describe her... She has wavy black hair that's just above her shoulders that she doesn't like and she has brown eyes. She stands at five foot two and is a little muscular. She's also a few pounds over curvy.
What are you?: Fire elemental; she can control fire.
You place in society: She's torn between sides, agreeing with some ways of the Karian and some of the Amiria.
Other: She isn't exactly the most happy person you'll ever meet because she's cynical and doesn't tend to see the bright side of everything.

Character sheet:
Name: Hugo
Image: Once again, I don't have an image... He has brown hair that falls in his face and gray eyes that resemble metal. He stands at six feet tall and has a slightly muscular build, but he's not super muscular.
What are you?: A metal alchemist; he can bring metal things to life and manipulate metal to his will without touching it. He also has some mind powers and can read thoughts and push into peoples minds.
You place in society: Amiria all the way. He can't the Karian and their ways.
Other: He's the opposite of Eddie and always tries to find good in everything. There'/s never a dark side, only a bright side to everything and bringing him down is hard. He does have a short temper though and trouble generally arises from that temper. So if he gets mad, people should watch out.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:51 pm

Laurel" I shook my head, new tears falling from my eyes "No! No! It's not okay! They're dying and hurting and sad! It'll never be okay for them! They're SCREAMING. ALWAYS SCREAMING" I shuddered, digging my nils deeper into my temples "such tortured screams...."
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:51 pm

Sherlock Hugo can talk to my girl Ryder. And its fine if you decribe them.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:54 pm

Alec didn't know what to do for the first time he was at a loss. "How can I help?" He asked her. She seemed in so much pain he didn't like seeming people that way even though he usually liked give off an Aura that he doesn't care. What were the voices she was talking about? He didn't hear anything but the sound of traffic.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:57 pm

Laurel: "The slaves...the Karians (sp?) slaves..." I whispered... "not me...help them... Make their screaming stop"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:06 pm

Alec nodded understanding know. "I will but for now come with me." He grabbed her arm gently not wanting to hurt her. He lead her away from the street instead to the Amiria's lair. He had a feeling they were going to yell at hinm for bringing her here but he didn't see a choice.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:08 pm

Laurel: I started to shake "N-no...I can't...They'll kill me if I desert!" I whispered in horror, half-heartedly trying to get out of his grip. Where had my strength gone? My sense of right and wrong? All swept away by my stupid fear for my own life.
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next