the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughter of Darkness

Page 19 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next

Go down

Daughter of Darkness - Page 19 Empty Re: Daughter of Darkness

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:30 pm

Damian stirred, his eyes flying open. He looked at her and then jumped, practically dropping her. He caught her and set her up beside him, frowning. "You're warm." He murmered as he watched her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:31 pm

Mirissa yawned and opened her eyes, looking kind of like a little kid as she stared at him with big eyes. How did she keep sending in His arms? A second later she forgot her confusion as she saw the state he was in. "Hey, you should get some sleep." She informed him not realizing the fact he was giving her energy. "You look like you haven't slept in days."

Jake kissed her back, a smile on his list as he felt happy, a feeling that was so alien to him without being connected to some kind of pain. "Never." He told her firmly when he got the chance. "I'll never leave."
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:34 pm

Artemis shook her head, scooting away and slipping, falling face first into the river. She emerged, wide eyed, confused and sputtering.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:48 pm

Tucker gave a small smile and sighed, moving his hand from hers, his hand turning solid again. "I'm fine," he said softly. "Sleep well?"

Jenny kissed him happily, satisfied with his answer.

Damian jumped and reached in and grabbed her, pulling her out quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:51 pm

Artemis coughed and sputtered, falling into his arms and shivering. Alright, maybe she didn't feel too well

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:54 pm

Grr....none of these videos you find are avilible on mobile ............ geek
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:58 pm

Sad Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:58 pm

Mirissa nodded with a smile not bothering to move from his arms as she stared up at him. "Uh huh, better than I've had in awhile. No dreams, I feel wonderful." She narrowed her eyes at him, "Now its your turn to sleep."

Jake just kissed her back, reveling infront all the new emotions he was feeling.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:07 pm

Haha Artemis definately artemis

Damian held her close as he lifted her up, handing her her plant and her book, then carried her back to the cabin, doing his best to keep her warm.

Tucker chuckled at her and gave a small nod. "Alright." He didn't let go of her, still sitting up as he settled into the couch, leaning his head back and closing his eyes.

Jenny kissed him happily, her hands running under his shirt teasing his skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:10 pm

Artemis clung to him, her shivering picking up as she paled. "I, I don't feel so good"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:14 pm

Jake glanced from her hands to Mirissa and Tucker on the couch, raising his brow slightly at the sight of her on Tucker's lap. Then looked back to Jenny with a grin as he pulled her into his arms and stood. "Here isn't the best place I think...where's your room?"

Mirissa was watching Tucker intently to make sure he was really going to sleep.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:20 pm

Tucker took a deep breath and just sat there with his eyes closed, resting. He didn't fall asleep though. He had to be awake, just incase. He had to protect Mirissa and the baby.

Jenny smiled widely, kissing him gently and pointing the way to the room Tucker had been putting her in.

Damian sighed and set her down on the bed, wrapping her in a blanket. "I know, Artemis. Just hang in there, alright?" He went and found some more blankets, bringing them back and tucking them around her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:24 pm

Artemis shuddered, her eyes closing weakly as her fingers struggled to grip his shirt "tell me a story?" she begged

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:33 pm

imma off to bed.. i don't feel so good..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:37 pm

Awe ok, goodnight. Feel better!

Damian gave a small nod and laid next to her, holding her tight as he began to tell her the story of a boy and a girl growing up in a prison together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:02 am

Slightly annoyed that she was pretty sure he wasn't sleeping she decided to test him and laid her head on his chest, peeking up at him with one eye. She was pretty sure that if he was awake still then she'd get a reaction.

Jake grinned and leaned his head down to keep kissing her as he carried her into the room and shut the door behind him usina a foot as he went over and laid her on the bed, not once breaking the kiss.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:09 am

Tucker's heart accelerated slightly, but for the most part he just laid there with his eyes closed, holding her close. He was pretty good at this game, having used it to trick the female gaurds more than once.

Jenny quickly slid his shirt off as soon as she hit the matress, her hands wandering happily. Now this was more like it. She kissed him deeply, hopefully coaxing him to love her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:18 am

Frowning Mirissa thought fir a moment before pulling herself completely onto his lap and curling up against his chest dancing across the area lightly with her fingers. Take that.

Jake had his own hands sneaking up her shirt as he returned the kiss with passion and love as he moved over her on the bed and moves his hands completely under HR shirt running them.over the skin.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:31 am

Jenny let her fingers trail down his skin to the button on his pants, playing with it teasingly as she kissed him.

Tucker's heart accelerated again, but he didn't move, his skin getting goosebumps from her touch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:41 am

Mirissa sighed irritably and watched him a moment longer before her eyes lit up with mischief. The last test. If he was really asleep her wouldn't notice this. "Lets see if you're sleeping." She purred and lightly kissed his cheek.

Jake shiveres and pulled her shirt off followed by the bra as he kissed her and started on the pants.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:43 am

Tucker's cheeks immediately flushed pink as he held her, though he didn't open his eyes.

Jenny smiled as she kissed him, undoing and removing his pants.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:56 am

Mirissa smiled triumphant as she poked his chest pulling back from him. "You are awake. I knew it." She smiled lightly and put her lips next to his ear. "Well, I'm not sleeping till you sleep."

Jake played with her through the underwear for a moment before pulling them off and kissing her as he slowly pressed in.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:59 am

Jenny moaned softly, wrapping her legs tight around him and pulling him close as she kissed him. Her heart was ready to explode with happyness.

Tucker raised a brow. She wanted to play games, he'd play games. He acted as if he was turning to say something to her, their lips meeting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:07 am

Mirissa froze, for a minute having no clue of what to do before lightly kissing him back then pulling back and staring at him with a look that said did that really just happen. "I'm-," she broke off and cleared her throat. "I'm still not sleeping till you do."

Jake smiled and kissed her back as he pressed all the way in before slowly pulling out. Fire filling his limbs. UT he continued to make his motions soft and gentle.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next