the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughter of Darkness

Page 20 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next

Go down

Daughter of Darkness - Page 20 Empty Re: Daughter of Darkness

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:45 am

Tucker watched her, his eyes still filled with shock, though inside he was laughing. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Alright then. I'll sleep." He laid down on the couch, moving her so she was laying ontop of him so she wasn't falling off. He then closed his eyes, his breathing getting heavier and more even.

Jenny moaned softly, kissing him deeper in hopes of getting him to move at a decent speed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:53 am

Jake grinned and sped a little.

Mirissa stared at him for a moment before smiling faintly and laying her head down on his and letting her eyes drift shut.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:51 am

Artemis would have cared for the close contact, if not for how ill she felt. She brushed it aside, stealing his warmth. She fell asleep like that- pale, shivering, clinging to him. And of course, her screams soon filled the air, her weak voice screaming kales name

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:33 am

Damian just held her close, trying to comfort her and quiet her screams, pushing the story to the top of his mind.

Jenny smiled happily, his name falling from her lips between soft moans. She was so glad he was back. Not just for this, but because she had missed him and hated being alone with all the weird people.

Tucker held her close so she didn't roll, eventually falling into a light sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:45 am

Mirissa slept soundly......on Tucker....

Jake continued for hours, slowing then picking back up, reluctant to stop in case something happened.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:56 pm

Artemis finally stilled sometime later, her screams settling to whimpers as she soon found herself covered in a sheen of sticky sweat. Her eyes fluttered opened and she stiffened, looking around in confusion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:00 pm

Damian was holding her, his eyes distant and pained, his hand rubbing her back carefully, gently. He had no idea how to make this better, but he wished he could.

Tucker woke a few hours later and looked around, blinking a few times as he tried to remember where he was, his mind covered with the fog of sleep.

Jenny clung to him, moaning happily. Her body was practically limp, shaking slightly with all the pleasure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:07 pm

Artemis squirmed, trying to get out of his arms. They weren't kales, she didn't like it. Besides, kale taught her holding someone could mean too different kinds of love. She didn't like love. She didn't want it. She coughed and squirmed some more

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:09 pm

Damian let her go and just watched her, his eyes searching her face. "How do you feel?" He asked softly, trying to keep the worry and sadness out of his voice. He didn't want to loose her. He didn't want to be alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:13 pm

Artemis shivered, wiping some of the sweat from her brow as she watched him, scooting back into the corner. She didn't answer, she looked like a frighten animal, curled there, eyes wide

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:27 pm

hey so I have to work for 4 hours today. is there a time you guys won't be on?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:30 pm

Ummmm i have no idea...I'm going to try and be on as much as I can today and tomorrow because tomorrow is my last day on here before I leave, so I think I'll just be here always, or at least try to)

Damian watched her and sighed, taking a blanket over and wrapping it around her, then sat back against the bed, his head resting on his knees. He had no idea how to deal with this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:32 pm

ekk, kk. Sad you're really going for a month? that seems so long

Artemis curled over herself, looking around for her plant and book

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:35 pm

"They're in the window," Damian murmered as he watched her. "That way they can get some sun." His voice sounded tired, almost dead.

(yes, I may sneak on while i'm gone, but I can't say for sure if I will or not)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:39 pm

k... well have fun <3

Artemis levitated the book over to her, stroking the spine as she watched him, not knowing what to stay, still trying to understand that memory of them he showed her. She couldn't remember it.. but clearly, he could. She pushed her confusion into his mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:45 pm

Damian watched her and sighed, digging through his memories and pulling up another one, pushing it to the front of his mind.

"Don't hurt her!" Damian said, now about ten years old, struggling against Seph. Seph just laughed at him, his fist making contact with his already beat up body.
"I won't hurt her, if you do what you're suppose to. If you quit getting in trouble."
"Ok, ok I promise! Just don't touch her!" Coughed Damian. Seph left the room to do who knows what.

The memory switched to another one that happened a while later.

"I hate you!" The girl with bright green eyes was yelling at him as he walked by with the rest of his family group. "You promised Damian! You promised you wouldn't leave me!" Damian winced, but kept quiet so he wouldn't get her in trouble.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:51 pm

Artemis blinked, trying to make sense of the foggy memories starting to resurface through her mind. She flinched, some rather unpleasant ones resurfacing along with it, but memories of the little boy started to clear and appear, filling up the some of the many blank spots in her memory "you" she breathed, her voice filling with hurt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:55 pm

Damian winced slightly and looked away, his eyes resting on his feet. He didn't know what to say. He felt guilty for leaving her, but it wasn't like he had a choice. He was trying to keep her safe. Keep things from happening to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:58 pm

tears filled her eyes and she stared at him, her world feeling upside down now that she could remember again "you left me" she accused, her nails digging into her legs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:00 pm

Damian's eyes shot up to hers, pushing all his feelings, his explinations, his memories to explain why, towards her. He wanted her to understand, wanted her to know he was trying to keep her safe. He blinked furiously as tears threatened to fill his eyes, desperately trying to make her understand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:02 pm

Artemis understood, but still... it did not lessen the betrayal. "bad stuff happened to me anyway.. you should have stayed.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:05 pm

"I didn't know," Damian said saddly, leaning back against the bed. "Then they moved us to another part of the facility far from the rest of the prisoners and I wasn't able to get back until we were assigned and I made sure to get your cell."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:09 pm

Artemis fell silent, her thoughts drifting back to a near by cliff. She still wanted to end it... regardless...
he left her. why couldn't she leave him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:12 pm

"I came back," Damian watched her. "I never planned to leave you for long. I promised to break you out, and I did. I promised to keep you safe, to take care of you. That's what I'm gonna do."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:14 pm

Artemis shook her head and sighed, biting her lip in pain "it's not so simple anymore..." she met his gaze, unsure what to do.
why did kale have to be dead?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next