the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughter of Darkness

Page 31 of 39 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 39  Next

Go down

Daughter of Darkness - Page 31 Empty Re: Daughter of Darkness

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:20 pm

Damian growled throwing him over the cliff, though the momentum pitched him off as well. He grabbed hold of the edge, his fingers digging into the ground, his shoulder screaming in pain as he tried to pull himself back up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:25 pm

Artemis blinked, walking over and looking at him with a confused, troubled expression. What was he doing? was he leaving her? he promised! She pushed this into his mind

Last edited by Ella Rose on Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:27 pm

"No, I'm trying to get back up," Damian growled, his hurt arm shaking, about to give out. He shoved himself up, finding a foot hold on the face of the cliff, landing on the ground infront of her with a thud and a groan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:31 pm

Artemis reached out, pulling him away from the edge and bobbing him on the head with the jar of peaches as she glanced at his shoulder. It started to heal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:34 pm

Damian looked at her and sighed, taking the peaches and taking a small sip, setting them down beside him. He laid back on the grass, closing his eyes, trying to catch his breath and banish the pain. It helped that it was healing, the sharp pain turning into only a dull throb. "Tell you what," Damian said as he looked over at her. "I'll help you get revenge against Seph and the prison, if you don't kill yourself."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:37 pm

Artemis finished and sat back, staring at the cliff with longing in her eyes.
kale...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:41 pm

Damian sighed, letting his head drop back to the ground, closing his eyes as he waited for her answer, his breathing still a little uneven.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:45 pm

But artemis didn't want revenge, she wanted kale. death seemed to be the only way to achieve it. She swallowed hard, still not responding

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:49 pm

(I has a plan Cool guess who has an awesome power that he doesn't know he has? *points at Damian "non-chalantly"* hehe I've been working on this all night xD)

Damian looked over at her. "If we go now, we can get there in about three days. I'll even help you get him out of the pit so you can burry him."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:52 pm

lols XD what is it?

Artemis stood slowly, making her way over to the cliff and peering down, not jumping... yet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:01 pm

Restoration xD hehehe *claps hands* I was thinking about it...I miss Kale too

Damian watched her and sighed, waiting for her answer. He couldn't do much more than wait. He was to tired to go after her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:05 pm

Restoration? like, bring kale back to life Question Exclamation

Artemis turned to face him, pain clear across her face.
"you're not kale" she told him, using words for the first time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:12 pm

Yuppers!

Damian watched her and gave a small nod. "I know...but I am your friend." He said quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:16 pm

Artemis shook her head "that's not enough" she croaked, her voice raw "Once you love someone... you can never truly live again. I'm dead, accept it" she gave him one last look and pushed a loving vibe into his mind, before stepping back and... jumping.

(you should revive them together! :3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:22 pm

"NO!" Damian shouted, lunging for her but he was to late. His heart broke, his best friend now gone. Tears streamed down his cheeks as he laid there, his arm hanging uselessly over the edge of the cliff, his tears turning the soft dirt into mud. He didn't move from the spot, refusing to go anywhere even as day turned to night, then night to day again. His eyes were dead, distant as he just laid there, rage burning deep in his heart.

(ooooo....hmmmm)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:26 pm

Artemis felt the impact but didn't scream, the darkness was quick to follow. She blinked, looking around, trying to see past the thick curtain of darkness. Once upon a time, she liked the dark, she clung to the dark. but now... now it was keeping her from kale, she hated it. "hello?" she called, her voice small and waivering

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:31 pm

Kale shimmered into view a little ways infront of her, smiling widely. "Over here!" He waved to her, opening his arms.

Damian growled, finally forcing himself up, his cheek caked in mud from the puddle that had been formed by his tears. He swept up the book and plant and jar of peaches and went into the house, setting them in the window like Artemis had. He then sat on the bed and stared at the ground, desperately wanting her to be there. He felt so lost without her.

(I wonder what I'm going to do with Damian now that Artemis has Kale again...or at least she will here soon anyway)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:36 pm

Artemis's eyes widened and she flung herself into him, sobbing herself silly "you. should. have never. come. after. me" she managed.

(*scowls* t'is you're fault, you should have never kill kale off in the first place. Razz
well, artemis actually has black hair and gray eyes, you had damian portray the little girl as brown haired, green eyed.. we can just say they were confused and I could invent said character?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:41 pm

(hahaha xD that would be so funny! haha talk about reaching an awkward point in their relationship hahaha)

Kale held her close, his lips crushing against hers, small tears of his own falling. "I've missed you," he murmered between kisses.

Damian glared at the floor boards, blinking fiercely, tears spilling down his cheeks again. His fists clentched tightly, his knuckles turning white.

(I think I shall make him go back to the prison...to kill people of course)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:44 pm

(wait, what? me is confused easily tonight.)
At his words, Artemis cried harder, "and I you... so much"' , she held him tight, unable to stop the tears of both pain and joy.

(kk)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:49 pm

Kale cupped her face in his hands as he kissed her, happy to have her back in his arms. His Artemis. His one and only.

Damian stormed out of the house, running at full speed towards the direction they had been coming from. He was going to the prison and was going to make them pay.

(haha it's ok. I was just saying that would be kind of awkward, finding out that someone wasn't the person you thought they were)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:53 pm

(whoa, what about artemis and kale, how are they going to be revived? he's left her behind and kale is at the house)

Artemis melted into his arms, peace filling her as she kissed him back "I love you" she breathed "don't ever leave me again. ever."

(lols, is that a no then?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:03 pm

(haha, no I was just saying. I like awkward moments, they make the whole thing interesting, and just watch)

Damian ran along the cliff edge, finding a place where he could get down. He found her body and his lips pursed, tears falling again as he lifted her up, carrying her back up the cliff face, heading back towards the house where they had first gone to. He'd burry her with her love first. She deserved that much.

"Never," Kale murmered, his kisses turning passionate and...desperate. Almost as if he was trying to make sure she was real.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:07 pm

hee hee, I wonder how jack and mirissa would react to her being dead...

Artemis let out a soft cry, kissing him back for s long moment before pulling away, her features confused "kale?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:11 pm

"Yes?" Kale asked as he watched her carefully, wondering why she had stopped kissing him.

(ha I have no idea...Jack's dead though :\ Mirissa has Tucker now)

Damian collapsed from exauhstion, clutching Artemis's body. His eyes shut tight wishing so bad she was back with him. Even if she was just hitting him with books and peach jars and blinking at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 39 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 39  Next