the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mysterium academy!

5 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Welcome to Mysterium academy! - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome to Mysterium academy!

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:55 am

Drake gave a wry smile. "There's nothing for you to be sorry for. Would you like it if I found you somthing to eat?" He knew nothing about this place besides the fact they were going to be used in a war. He didn't mind much, he'd already been to war before, but being forced to fight was a whole different thing....
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:58 am

Jean blinked as she stared at him, a caught a little off gaurd by his smile. Great Gaia what had she gotten herself into? She looked at Soda for a moment, then back at the boy. "Who are you?" she asked. Jean had a tendancy to be brash when she was upset. Soda found that out the hard way, and now that he could see it, it worried him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:05 pm

Drake gave a small bow. "The name's Drake Silvertounge. I'm fromt the Aqua realm." With that his skin itched, not use to being away from water for so long.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:07 pm

"Oh," Jean said as she watched him. Noticing she was still in Cody's arms she quickly scrambled out of them, tipping slightly as she did so, this time Soda was there to help her. "Uh, I'm...I'm Jean Lison." She held out her hand tentatively, not exactly sure what to expect. "I'm from...uh...I don't know. Earth?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:13 pm

Drake gave her a amused look. "Aah. You're human. It's a pleasure to meet you Ms. Lison." He straightend and took her hand in his and shook it, giving it a firm squeeze and letting go.

Last edited by Wolfe on Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:39 pm

"Well I hope I'm a human," Jean said as she watched Drake curiously. "Um...what is the aqua realm?" She asked, biting her lip. She didn't know about the realms. She just knew that Soda was different. Obviously he wasn't the only one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:41 pm

Drake shrugged. "The realm where I come from. It's filled with water, I'm not use to being away from it....my people have the ability to control water, and somtimes heal."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:55 pm

Jean looked at him and blinked. "I've finally lost it," she murmered. She was in some crazy place with shadow talkers and now some guy that lives in water. Yup. She was officially nuts. Maybe her foster parents would finally commit her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:01 pm

Drake chuckled. "Everyone and everything is crazy." He shook his head and he felt his mood brighten some. He was slightly amused by this girl.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:08 pm

Jean looked at him and raised her brow slightly. "You're not going to start shouting out superhero catch phrases like Aquaman...right?" She asked. Sure, she loved comics and things, but that's where it stayed. In the comics. She had come to grips with reality long before she even met her foster parents, despite what they thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:09 pm

Drake raised an eyebrow. "Aquaman? Who's that?" His blue eyes filled with cuirosity? "And no I'm not."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:14 pm

Jean blinked, staring at him in disbelief. She then looked down at her shirt, pulling it away from her body and pointing to aquaman. "That's Aquaman. He's like you." That was the best explination she could come up with that wasn't a full blow biography.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:17 pm

James laughed. "He looks nothing like me." He held back a smile, knowing she ment it in another way, but he still liked to play with people a bit.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:47 pm

"No shit sherlock," Jean said with a slight smirk before she dug into her bag for her Aquaman book. She swayed slightly, blinking back black spots. She handed him the well loved book and watched him. "He does the water thing too."

(gah! It kept eating my post!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:58 pm

(XD)

Drake snorted as he looked over the book and handed it back. "I was playing with you." He chuckled and sighed. "Though our kind of stuff is a bit more difficult then that. It's hard to explain."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:25 pm

Melodie: I looked at the aqua guy and blinked for a second. I didn't particularly mind people from aqua, but once they found out I was a lightning girl and not a fire girl they usually tended to stay away in fear of being electrocuted. I looked at Duke, my little firehound and grinned. Being the idiot puppy he was, he loved water. I couldn't fathom it. He could spend hours it it, even though it put his flame out.

Cody: I watched the exchange with slight interest before turning away from them and walking to a seat in the shadows. The swirled around me in greeting and I smiled a bit. Even the shadows here knew who I was. Than again, it was my father they feared, not me. They just didn't want to incur his wrath by not acknowledging me. I sent them off with a wave of my hand and continued my observations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:09 pm

Alexis: What war were they going to make us join? I looked around and saw the new guy. He seemed familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. I kept staring trying to figure it out.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:24 pm

Cody: I swept my night black hair out of my trademark ice blue eyes. My fathers eyes. They were the Shadin family's trademark. I had been lucky to get them. No one else from any other realm had the same shade.

Melodie: I froze as the new boy's eyes came into view and backed up. Those eyes... I knew them all to well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:28 pm

Alexis: I went closer to the new guy. "Have we met?" I ask trying to figure out why he was familiar.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:47 pm

Cody: I looked at the girl mildly interested. She had flamma written all over. I stood up and pushed my hair out of my eyes again wishing I'd gotten a hair cut. I didn't really recognize her, but that didn't mean we hadn't met. I had gone to Flamma at least once a week for the past 3 years. "I don't know. have we?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:52 pm

Alexis: I tilted my head to the side thinking. I shrug, "The names Alexis Burn. And you would be?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:59 pm

Cody: "Cody. Cody Shadin" I replied, thinking that her name rang a bell.

Melodie: My eyes hardened and I pulled Duke closed to me. I knew the Shadin's and their business. I knew it all to well. I glares daggers at him, thinking I should go stand beside Alexis, but I remained unable to move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:01 pm

Jean took the book back and stuffed it in her bag, though did it lovingly, even if the pages crinkled some. "Just as long as you don't start shouting catch phrases, we'll get along just fine," she smirked at Drake, giving a small wink. She turned, finding herself swaying slightly, black spots covering her sight. She blinked a few times, holding her head. "Great Gaia, that was fun," she muttered sarcastically, still trying to blink away the black spots.

Soda was standing there helplessly, staring at all the people, giving them the quick once over. He had no idea what to do or say, so he just...stood there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:07 pm

Alexis: The name was familiar. I stood there for a second thinking then it hit me. My eyes widened, "I remember you. You were there the day my parents died." I backed away a little letting the memory wash over me. It was the day a the biggest festival of the year in Flamma my parents were quite important people that everyone had at least heard of. We were celebrating and walking around the park when my mother got suddenly got nervous. She told me to go hide in the bushes and to not come out, so I hide and then a guy covered in shadows walked up to my partents. They fought back and fourth with each other then both of my parents collapsed and the guy dissappeared into the shadows. I ran over to my parents but it was to late they were gone. I sat there crying when a boy with dark hair came up to me. He patted my back in sympathy, "What is you name?" he asked. "Alexis," I said in a whisper. He offered me his hand and then that is when he gave me money, "Get far away from here and don't stop moving." Ever since then I have been running.

Last edited by Karma =) on Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:27 pm

Cody: I looked at her curiously. "What did your parents do for a living?" I asked, still trying to figure it out. I'd been to many murder scenes.

Melodie: My eyes flashed gold and I finally walked over, standing beside Alexis, Duke sitting at our feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next