the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mysterium academy!

5 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Welcome to Mysterium academy! - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to Mysterium academy!

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:46 pm

Drake took her hand and then returned it to his side. He kept looking around them, feeling unsettled.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:47 pm

She glances up, "I'm from Nox," she replies, looking at her. "And neither of you are." The shadows weren't following them, weren't connected with them.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:50 pm

Alexis: "No, I'm from Flamma." I say to her. Suddenly I hear the intercom crackle and a cheery woman's voice come through. "Welcome to Mysterium Academy. Everyone is to report to the auditorium."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:55 pm

Drake gave a small hiss. "I think we should...you know try and figure out what they want with us..." He trailed off.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:56 pm

Alexis: I nod, "Yeah but do you know where the auditorium is?" I ask staring down the hallway.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:07 pm

Ayalies stands up. "Follow the shadows," she instructs, looking where the lights are trailing out, click after click, guiding them.

Last edited by .Fragile_Wishes. on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:11 pm

Alexis: I raise my eyebrow, "The shadows?" Then I remember that she is from the Nox realm and if I remember correctly they can have shadow powers.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:59 pm

Drake didn't question and continued forward. He didn't go near the shadows though. He suddenly wished he could escape into a pond or somthing.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:01 pm

Name: Jean Lison
Realm: Human
Looks: Her hair is often a miriad of colors, although at the present it's a dark chocolate with red and blue streaks through the bangs. She has deep blue eyes that can easily cut a person to the quick. She stands at no more than 5 feet 4 inches and is very proud of being as tall as she is. Her skin is a soft creamy white and she has a soft sprinkle of light freckles across the bridge of her nose. Her attire always changes but is usually a pair of holey jeans and a super hero shirt of somekind. She does have glasses, but these glasses a frikin awesome in her opinion, even if she does only wear them occasionally because they get in the way. Because they often get in the way she reverts to contacts. Her glasses are large and black, thick rimmed, and square. She does posess a black rose tatoo on the back of her left shoulder
Personality: Despite her geekyness she is full of sarcastic and rude comments that are often ment in a good natured way. She is totally in love with comic books and the best way to get her to do anything is to bribe her with one. In spite of her crusty exterior she has a soft middle and often likes to think of herself as a Oreo cookie. Nasty outer layers, but sweet, smooth innards. She doesn't cry infront of other's easily, but once she gets attatched to you it's hard to get rid of her.

Bio: Jean's family is different. It's actually her foster family of 5 brothers and both parents. All of the children except the youngest are adopted. So although she is female, she often engages in male activities such as belching contests. Of the six children she is the fifth youngest. She tries not to have favorites, but it just depends on the day who she likes best. Her oldest brother is about to leave for college, the second oldest are twins, the third is only older than her by a month, and then the youngest is about two years younger.

Extra:She always has a butterfly on her of some kind. Whether it is a necklace, a small picture, whatever. She always has one on her. She also carries pictures of her family around in her Wolverine fold up velcro wallet that she keeps in her back pocket and attached to a chain that attaches to her belt loop. Ever since she found out she has CLL, her lifes aspiration has been to get away long enough to get a butterfly tatooed on the front of her right hip so as to make room for her authentic Sonic Screw Driver. She does carry this with her and threatens to use it on people who annoy her, even if all it does is blink. She also has a list of her top 5 things that she has slowly been working on accomplishing.

Last edited by Taylow on Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:04 pm

Welcome Tay! =)
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:07 pm

Name: Curtis Garwin Aka Soda
Relam: Nox
Looks: Welcome to Mysterium academy! - Page 2 Sodapop-Curtis-sodapop-curtis-9723649-352-281
Personality: TBD
Bio: doesn't have one...yet
Power: controls shadows

Last edited by Taylow on Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:08 pm

Want to just jump in??
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:08 pm

sure...where is everyone at?

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:11 pm

Idk really but we can go.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:16 pm

Jean stared up at the huge building in which she was to spend the rest of her life doing who knows what. She sighed, running a hand through her long hair that she knew she was bound to loose with in the next few weeks if the pills didn't help. This was...sucky to say the least. Such a lame place...not nearly as cool as the Mutant Acadamey in the Xmen comics, she thought to herself, frowning. They had taken her comics before she left. A jesture she was not at all happy about.

Soda was standing in the hall, playing with the shadows. The shadows were kinder to him than most everything else. Of course, he hadn't tried to get along with anyone in a few years...so he wouldn't really know if the shadows were nicer or not. At the moment they were making very rude comments.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:19 pm

Alexis: I go ahead of them and continue down the hall way with them following. "Hello," i call out again hoping to see if anyone else was here.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:25 pm

Soda jumped, disapearing into the shadows as he heard someone calling out. The shadows seemed to grow darker, hiding him as they also ridiculed him for hiding. They weren't very impressed with his...introverted attitude.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:29 pm

Alexis: I didn't hear an answer so I continued walking. "Hello," I tried one more time.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:33 pm

The shadows growled, getting fed up with Soda and shoved him out into the middle of the hall and retreated so he had no where to hide. "JERKS!" He shouted at the shadows as they retreated. A little shadow came scuddling out of the large form of shadows and crawled up onto his shoulder. Well...atleast he had Azure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:36 pm

Alexis: I jumped when I saw the guy appear in front of me. "Umm hi," I say stepping back.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:40 pm

Soda stared at her and began to stammer. "Uh. I. Uh." Azure nudged his face in a sort of ghostly slap. "H-Hi." He finally got out, blinking a few times. Great Gaia. Of all the times to get stuck being seen by someone, it had to be a girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:44 pm

Alexis: I raise my eyebrow at him, "You okay?" He seemed weird but was cute. Gosh I can't believe I just thought that. I was not going to think about cute guys when I was trying to get out of here.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:49 pm

"Uh...ya, ya. Totally fine." Soda said as he tried to act cool but was failing miserably at it. Why me? Why? he thought to himself as he stared at her. "Uh...I'm Soda," he said holding out a hand to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:52 pm

Alexis: I reach out and shake his hand, "Alexis. Do you want to come with us?" I say pointing to the two people behind me.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:55 pm

Crap. More of them. Soda blinked a few times as he watched her and then swallowed hard. "I uh...am actually looking for someone." He hoped Jean was in a good mood, maybe she'd let him hide with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next